Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

US Writer And Commentator Bre Payton Dies From Swine Flu At 26 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Writer And Commentator Bre Payton Dies From Swine Flu At 26 (399 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Writer And Commentator Bre Payton Dies From Swine Flu At 26 by iamocheme: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
American conservative writer and commentator Bre Payton is dead.
Reports according to HLN indicated that, she was suffering from both H1N1 flu and meningitis which took her life on the 28 of Dcember 2018.

A friend of the late fox commentator, Morgan Murtaugh, found her unconscious on thursday but she later died in hospital on friday.

The Federalist magazine,of which Payton wrote for, said she “brightened the lives of everyone around her”.

She has made several appearances for Fox News, BBC and CNN during her career

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/us-writer-commentator-bre-payton-dies-swine-flu-26/

Re: US Writer And Commentator Bre Payton Dies From Swine Flu At 26 by okwabayi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
These white people and their weak immune systems. Pfft.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Marks 20 Years In Nollywood / Davido Makes History On Instagram, Hits One Million Views / You Don’t Know How To Give Head, I Fell Asleep — Lady Attacks Singer, Y Cee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.