Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) (69673 Views)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
lexy2014:

How do u no its a Nigerian woman who ordered d taxi? D event took place in SA. From d pix, d vehicle is a right hand drive which isn't in use in Nigeria
Too many fools around. The post shows ZA, which is South Africa and some lowly intelligent people are already talking trash about Nigeria. Bloggers are low lives. The guy claims a Nigerian lady, whereas, its an SA lady. Feel so sorry for this generation

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
well,that's your own point of view which I respect but for me o,I put it to you,that customer is a PERVERT .what is the eyes of a man looking towards the direction of another man's waistline to the extent that he noticed he didn't wear trousers but towel?

Lmao, you are joking right? remind me never to do this with you again. Hahahahahahaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
mayze:

Ask yourself that question again slowly..would u allow ur gf or sister to ride with that kinda of driver alone without u asking questions?
That's why people fail. Simple question you can't answer properly.

*Next

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by OgunleyeAA: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ladies that goes about showing their falling breast everywhere you don't call them names. But someone that is trying to survive in this harsh economy is now pervert all because he himself well
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
ZoeyJ:
STFU.How many minutes will it take him to go in and change into a decent attire.
If not anything courtesy demands

This is so so out of place. This is absurd. Why will he show up in towel my good Lord. Next time twill be boxer. Something tells me most of this guys seek attention to blow or something �. If you check critically it's always with women they exhibit such character. Mus.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
mayze:

Stop typing like an illiterate..the lady is even making more sense than u ..taxi, uber etc have rules,the fact that it's ur car doesn't give u the liberty to act or dress anyhow..that's why they knock some people off their platform,and I am sure he made himself available online before accepting the request,so he has time to change.would you allow ur sister or gf to enter that kinda cab?
you that you're educated, you dont know the difference between YOU AND U or YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER DIDN'T TELL YOU YOUR IS NOT UR. I can see how lettered you are.

Anyway to the matter, even if its a company where customers come first,can't you correct him verbally, man to man with courtesy saying Mr,thanks for coming on time but this your towel,I dont feel cool about it.shebi he's a man like you,if you're so particular about his towel,can't you tell him than entering social media with the intent of making mockery of him and attracting criticism. More so do you know the circumstances surrounding why he wore towel? Did you even care to ask or show the empathetic human side or come on social media with the I better pass you,self aggrandizement to bash him on cyber space?
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
The man knows the monetary value of a milli second. The woman is after courtesy and decorum rather than her "worthless" destination (probably going to see the man that paid the taxi fare..lol)

Moral of the story

1. b!+ches will always reason like b!+ches

2. You can never think/be like your God no matter how wise you think you have become.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert

This thread is now on front page, I'm sure you've seen the number of nairalanders that feel you have no brain. Pervert this and that for a man hustling. What will you call the naked women walking around the streets or are you one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Homguy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
ZoeyJ:
STFU.How many minutes will it take him to go in and change into a decent attire.
says a Nigerian lady! With most of them(and their entitlement mentality) hopping from one bed to another in search of food to eat.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Tofee: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wao smiley am enjoying this thread
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro.

really
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Solowande(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
na ur guy/husband be pervert
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, you are joking right? remind me never to do this with you again. Hahahahahahaha!
alright. I certainly will
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

You are born again naaaa....

you forgot to add "Child" wink
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Somebody called this man a pervert because he wanted to work for his family to feed.

But daily, billions of women walk around with less than towels on.

They are celebrated.

They are slaying.

But an entitled idiot called this man a pervert.

Why are Nigerian women foolish?

You should ask the females in your life.

Most of you just rush to comment without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

He is riding under a platform, Taxify. Taxify rules, their customers first, not him and his towel. His personal car? then we can let his actions slide. Commercial bus, we can still pardon his excesses.

You don't tell an adult what to wear to his office, maybe because we expect adults to be sensible enough to dress appropriately to their offices. Especially when your office is service based.

i understand your point madam, but you're arguing based on what is supposed to be rather than what is
have you seen the terms and agreement of taxify riders to know there is a specified dress code?
until you show me a clause in his t&s that expressly states his dress code your argument @bolded is null and void and the first poster has no right to call that man a pervert....

infact thats the only thing that vexed me on this thread, i don't even support his dress code

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
D hustle is real grin
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by kollinskollins(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Those For And Against The Man; Keep Calm! What Is Done Is Done.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Too many fools around. The post shows ZA, which is South Africa and some lowly intelligent people are already talking trash about Nigeria. Bloggers are low lives. The guy claims a Nigerian lady, whereas, its an SA lady. Feel so sorry for this generation

Bros na God go bless you o. Do you know I read all the comments to the end just to see if anybody will point out that thus didn't happen in Nigeria? See why we fail comprehension in English exams? The bozo who posted it said a Nigerian lady requested for taxify. Can you imaging how low our ability to comprehend a simple write up such as a Twit has gone just because we want to make front page? Am ashamed that even the stupid moderators who pushed this topic couldn't even correct the error.

Nairaland is now a disgrace. It's now made up of copy and paste trash.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
mumu, ur sister wey order no talk, na u wey no spend shishi dey make noise , ode oshi
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro.
then you turn off the app when you no you want to bath... not a good enough to appear in towel bro...it's unprofessional
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
DisturbNot:

Op, take down your post! This is not Taxify, Nigeria but Taxify South Africa.

Many morons didn't notice that the car is a right hand drive. I immediately suspected south Africa cos that's how their cars are.

Nigerian bloggers sha

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Bless you.

This shows the content of the basic Nigerian brain and can explain why our nation is the way it is.

A community of morons
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by tetula123(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
ZoeyJ:
but does wearing a towel makes him a pervert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by iheartellah(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
I didn't know our car steering wheels are now on the right side! shocked
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2018
Look at all this trash.
If it was a lady that wore a towel in a professional environment, many of you would have been rolling all over this thread crying about indecent dressing and how all your mothers and grandmothers are oloshos, but because it is a man.
Defenders have arisen.
Hypocrisy
Never far from the sexist jokers on this forum
[s]
JasonScoolari:
God bless you bro.
[/s]
[s]
Homguy:
says a Nigerian lady! With most of them(and their entitlement mentality) hopping from one bed to another in search of food to eat.
[/s]
[s]
CrEaToRmalden:

This thread is now on front page, I'm sure you've seen the number of nairalanders that feel you have no brain. Pervert this and that for a man hustling. What will you call the naked women walking around the streets or are you one?
[/s]
[s]
OgunleyeAA:
Ladies that goes about showing their falling breast everywhere you don't call them names. But someone trying to survive in this harsh economy is now pervert all because he himself well
[/s]
[s]
kalufelix:
The man knows the monetary value of a milli second. The woman is after courtesy and decorum rather than her "worthless" destination (probably going to see the man that paid the taxi fare..lol)

Moral of the story

1. b!+ches will always reason like b!+ches

2. You can never think/be like your God no matter how wise you think you have become.
[/s]
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Pevert? Because he came out with a towel? You call the innocent hustler who don't like opportunity to pass him by "pervert"

Please Define "Pevert"

The way some of you ladies jump into conclusion is really amazing.
[/s]
[s]
CrEaToRmalden:

Sometimes you need better understanding of things before you make a silly conclusion.
[/s]
[s]
TarOrfeek:

Somebody called this man a pervert because he wanted to work for his family to feed.

But daily, billions of women walk around with less than towels on.

They are celebrated.

They are slaying.

But an entitled idiot called this man a pervert.

Why are Nigerian women foolish?
[/s]
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

You lack wisdom
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Hey god, but some people have mind, So he just tied a towel, looked at himself, said I'm set, took his car keys and set off, just like that.
My God

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by chival(f): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Pevert? Because he came out with a towel? You call the innocent hustler who don't like opportunity to pass him by "pervert"

Please Define "Pevert"

The way some of you ladies jump into conclusion is really amazing.

I tire o. Dude might have had a little 'accident' and had to make do with whatever he could find. You can never tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by toprealman: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless you bro.
You still need to look the part bro.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Preetti:

Morón that is not how they dress on a daily basis.
Every year, a group of New York City taxi drivers poses for a hilarious pin-up calendar photoshoot to raise money for the non-profit organization University Settlement. 

I admit I'm wrong, calling the man a pervert is what I can never support
angry
We learn everyday, thanks for the correction. cool

Besides, you don't need to call me a slowpoke angry
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Daeylar:
Hey god, but some people have mind, So he just tied a towel, looked at himself, said I'm set, took his car keys and set off, just like that.
My God

Look I still maintain that 70% of the occupants of this country needs to be chased out. Imagine grown Men on this thread supporting Rubbish as a Man wearing Towel to pick someone up.

I cannot even Imagine. You came to pick me up with your Dirty Smelling Towel. I swear ehn, if I don't Slap the Taxify Driver. E go remain small.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by phunkies9(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=dably post=74274190]Nigerian lady orders for a taxify and the taxify driver shows up tying towel. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/taxify-driver-shows-up-tying-towel-photos

Totally made up picture, no taxify/uber driver I repeat no driver will show up to pick a rider in just towel and shirt(I won't state some of the reasons here,if you know you know and keep it that way) anybody that believes this can believe anything, I read some comments and when I check the profile I find out it's an adult that actually owns the account and we want this government to take us seriously when we can believe anything that's thrown at us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / 2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.