Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) (69727 Views)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Ryan14(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=74274348]Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro. [/quo

I will simply send him away.

Putting on a trouser takes less than 3mins.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2018
aliyuthayo:

What kind of Opportunity be that! So you wan tell me say this man go tie towel go any business meeting or a job interview?
His shameless act just depict how stupid he is. (That's if the scenario is true, and not from a movie scene)

Another angle.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Preetti:
Please show up like this to work on Monday and tell me the aftermath smiley
dis ur analogy no follow u hear
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Total rubbish.. What does it take to throw on some short or jeans or joggers I don't even believe its real sef.. But if it is then that guy is a pinhead & i would never let a sister or female friend get in that car. For all of u turning this into a gender war na wah for una sha... How can u see the truth & choose lie Its just childish undecided

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2018
sben2308:

Agreed but pls be with me ,do u know that this world of today d wrong makes sense to us n d right things makes no single sense at all .

Lemme ask u those our sister that world n dress more provocative nko on due oooo wat will u say abt them
I condemn them also, what is wrong is wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro.

It takes nothing to put on some shorts/ joggers.. Quit playing warlord of the bro's. I no even believe the stûpid story because people do shît in naija just to get attention.

As a matter of fact he is not concerned about his clients comfort from what i see

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by decub: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro.
In as much as I admire his hustle, he shouldn't have spent up to a minute putting on a pair of trousers. Decorum and good sense of decency are still core values in service delivery.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
That man might have actually escaped his trouble wife's palava that morning with only that towel and shirt on him
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by xest(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
dirty mind. That's all you girls thinks of.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
Are you alright? Why the pervert? Do you know his reason for that?
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Pevert? Because he came out with a towel? You call the innocent hustler who don't like opportunity to pass him by "pervert"

Please Define "Pevert"

The way some of you ladies jump into conclusion is really amazing.
Dis is how they jump into conclusion:

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2018
frenzyduchess:
honestly I am shocked at how people think this is cool. I think rational people are minority in this generation.Just look at the picture again ,he is wearing a wristwatch and didn't have the time to put on trousers? . Too many sentimentally blind testosterone on this thread.

The meaning of "decorum" eludes a lot of people and also this need to "support their own" has blinded the thought process of many people. Someone even brought feminism into it undecided. Reading some misguided comments makes me sad that in 2018 people can be this low in their thought process

You have made fine salient points ,my dear no need to say anything else on this matter.A bias mind and a sentimentally screwed up thought process is like a brick wall ,no need trying to force it to see reason .

Common sense is indeed not common my sister. That anyone can support this? I am still in shock grin

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Yoruba will say "oun to o da o da, ko loruko meji". I will not hop in a taxi with my driver tying a towel, regardless of his level of hustle...unless of course we are all trying to escape a big fire!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2018
....and she entered the car?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Do u know if he got d message late or he was about having his bath when he got d message. Wud u prefer going to an interview late than having him drive u like dis afterall he is not naked all d ppl taking are d ones thinking something else.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Fake news, you said taxify right ? Looking at the car it's looks like a right hand drive vehicle so the vehicle is not applicable to the driving standard in Nigeria and therefore making this news a fake.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Daeylar:

LOL grin grin To where? grin

I really wonder about the thought process of both parties, the defenders and the towel man.

don't slap abeg grin before you commit the one that will pass the driver wearing towel.
At least you know he won't slap you back, he'll be too concerned about the towel falling down grin

Asin the thing dey vex me. If it was a regular cab taxi driver, I wouldn't even be this mad. I will just walk away but Uber or Taxify. I go para oh. Especially if he now tells me to cancel it and it will now charge me for his nonsense.

Even the Taxify driver that carried me a month ago lying that ehn, his AC is not working that he has spent over 20k on it bla bla bla & now Faking call with Mechanic. I just told him to stop on the way. Paid his money & gave him 1 star to his face, then got down.

Now imagine someone picking with Towel, o boy we go fight wahali.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
how?
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Preetti:
but he's at work na
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Babacele: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
For appearing comfortably irresponsible, I ,my family and friends would have turned him back after scolding him or making sure he is a ' mental case', and may never patronise him again.....and if care is not taken report him to Taxify.

For folks who don't have values ,y'all can allow him drive your wives,gfs, sisters and even other family members unclad. Nonsense.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by TLION(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2018
It is well!!
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Preetti(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2018
kemicalreaction:
I admit I'm wrong, calling the man a pervert is what I can never support
angry
We learn everyday, thanks for the correction. cool

Besides, you don't need to call me a slowpoke angry
ok sorry
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

you forgot to add "Child" wink

Please go check that video again and tell me if Chris said....go ahead and masturbate....it's good for you
Cos when u say he encourages it. Sounds like he tells people to go ahead and keep masturbating like it's prayer or fasting
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Please go check that video again and tell me if Chris said....go ahead and masturbate....it's good for you
Cos when u say he encourages it. Sounds like he tells people to go ahead and keep masturbating like it's prayer or fasting

Im not understanding what you are saying o
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by njelrapheal: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2018
Preetti:
but u girls show up to work worse than this. What is the aftermath abi na after nose
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Im not understanding what you are saying o

Don't mind me..I mentioned u in error...or nairaland is messing up again
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless you bro.

Na so man go begin drive, take another lane or street and yank off the towel later. So unprofessional of him to show up in a towel.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
You wanted to write "Hustler" but auto correct 4kd up angry
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless you bro.

Hahahahaha
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by romeorailss: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Aunty, a guy posted it. Please, go read the opening post again.

1. A towel is not a piece of clothing.
2. The cab is his office.
3. You don't show up at your office in a towel.

U quickly dodged the question she asked in the last paragraph cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
you are so silly. You that always dress half naked
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by zomoears(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
dably:
Nigerian lady orders for a taxify and the taxify driver shows up tying towel. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/taxify-driver-shows-up-tying-towel-photos

1. The car is right hand drive.In Naija we do left hand driving.
2. The name Mbele strongly suggests South Africa.

Use your brains!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? / 2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.