Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. (35011 Views)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Uyi168: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2018
sapeleboi:
ok you gave them the permission abi , mumu come and try it in Nigeria aboki man will dress like a slay queen and vanish your dick
Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Drsavage(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Guess this is a new trend.
It's all fun and games... till someone's dick Is yanked off.
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Suplexx: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2018
It is also possible the whole stuff was preplanned for publicity. The man probably know the girls and planned it with them.
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Suplexx: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2018
sandra50:

There is another video where a lady stole and they were busy playing ludo in the girl's Virginia.you can beat her for stealing but not playing with her thing as punishment.

That is exaggeration, I guess.

I think the govt should come out with laws on jungle justice. Although, the whole thing is complicated. If there are laws preventing jungle justice, won't there be more thieves?
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by sandra50(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Suplexx:

That is exaggeration, I guess.

I think the govt should come out with laws on jungle justice. Although, the whole thing is complicated. If there are laws preventing jungle justice, won't there be more thieves?
I only encourage jungle justice when the person is caught with human parts or the person killing his victims at the process of robbing them but anything other than this I don't support.

I wasn't exaggerating..they all gathered and were touching the girl's pussy one after the other..open it.. common open it wide and the start playing with it..chukum..chukum..chukum..I felt like unseeing that video.
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Suplexx: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2018
sandra50:

I only encourage jungle justice when the person is caught with human parts or the person killing his victims at the process of robbing them but anything other than this I don't support.

I wasn't exaggerating..they all gathered and were touching the girl's pussy one after the other..open it.. common open it wide and the start playing with it..chukum..chukum..chukum..I felt like unseeing that video.

Jungle justice on anyone robbery with arms, wether he killed with it or not, I have no pity.

Those guys you described turned the situation into satisfying their sexual urge. Sometimes I find it hard to understand the rationale behind stripping a thief. Some say it is to punish and humiliate the thief. The harden criminals don't see these things as anything. But those petty thieves like girls stealing a phone (not even worth 50k) they will just strip her completely. I think that is harsh, even for the petty thief boys. Someone not strong might contemplate suicide after such an experience. Now you are talking about boys putting hands in her vagina. That girl might just go kill herself.

The one I saw who was stealing used condoms after sleeping with boys, well she invited the punishment. She is even a runs girl to begin with.
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by lekkan(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shebi those girls Will smell their hand after grin grin
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by sandra50(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Suplexx:

Jungle justice on anyone robbery with arms, wether he killed with it or not, I have no pity.

Those guys you described turned the situation into satisfying their sexual urge. Sometimes I find it hard to understand the rationale behind stripping a thief. Some say it is to punish and humiliate the thief. The harden criminals don't see these things as anything. But those petty thieves like girls stealing a phone (not even worth 50k) they will just strip her completely. I think that is harsh, even for the petty thief boys. Someone not strong might contemplate suicide after such an experience. Now you are talking about boys putting hands in her vagina. That girl might just go kill herself.

The one I saw who was stealing used condoms after sleeping with boys, well she invited the punishment. She is even a runs girl to begin with.
God will see us through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material / Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.