Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Dear Man Of God - A Letter To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Man Of God - A Letter To You (238 Views)

Dear Man, Take A Seat! / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Man Of God - A Letter To You by BEINSPIREDINC(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
DEAR MAN OF GOD,

Dear Man of God! I know you had loved what you saw, when you saw her. She looks beautiful, fair, catchy to the eyes, good for every outing and appears presentable. Oh yes! Man of God, I wouldn't want less than that too.

Good look is good and homely, and I know you had always seek for that too in your quest for a bride. I wouldn't want for less than that too. But, dear man of God, hear this...

A man should not be too concern about the looks. Beautiful looks are required but remember, looks can be deceitful. Dear Man of God, your main concern should therefore not be HOW SHE LOOKS but WHAT SHE LOOKS UPON CONSISTENTLY.

Base on what women look upon, here are few types of women you will see in our world, dear Man of God;

1. THE AFRICA MAGIC LOOKING WOMAN

Her choices, judgement and decisions are solely based on the things she had always seen on the television. In short, the Africa magic looking woman is made by the Television.

2. THE MAKE-OVER LOOKING WOMAN

It's easy for her to forget who she is because, she looks just like her complete make up kits and not her true face. She's always on mask to cover up for her filthy heart, but nothing covered that can not be uncovered. Trust me, her manners will speak to you what her face can not tell you because her look only speak lie.

3. THE GOD-LOOKING WOMAN

She's beautiful. She knows who she is.Hence, she doesn't struggle to look like who she's not.
She is modest even as a model.
She's attentive even as she's attractive. She's humble even as she's confident. She looks unto God daily and God's Beauty rubs upon her daily.
She looks as beautiful as the reflection of what she looks upon constantly.

Dear Man of God! the container might attract you like every other man. Yet, that shouldn't be your priority because, the container can't keep you for too long. But I can assure you of one thing, when you find the one that carries the heart you had ever wanted, even when the look begins to wane away, the heart doesn't and that makes you want to cherish and keep such heart forever.

What are the things that her heart drools for?
What are the things she talks about often?
What's more important to her; sex, love, money, God, career, family... If these questions are well answered then deciding about her beyond her look becomes easy.

In your choice dear Man of God, please, do consider what she has a heart for. You can easily do that when you hear her for who she is, how she is to people and what is it that is so important to her.

We talk about what we love most times because that is what we think about most times. We appreciate what we see in others but couldn't replicate in ourselves because certain laws and religious practices constrains us. Dear Man of God! check that too, if barriers or restrictions are being taken off her path and you can easily tell that she will walk that path which is not in tandem with godly principles, biblical in junctures and morality, please help yourself out. You can't walk with her for too long if she doesn't believe what you believe even when she looks like what you want.

Remember, every beautifully looking package attract many customers. But, don't get home to realize your package was a rotten, odoriferous egg packaged in so much of a beautiful container. Dear Man of God, it might be too late at that moment. Hear her for who she really is. Talk about everything. Ask questions about many things. Speak about some things.

"Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speak."

Not Just the mouth, the manner does speak too. Watch out dear Man of God. Don't stop praying and I hope to congratulate you soon.

Your fellow in the quest,
#BeInspired

© 2018 Abaire Olawale

(1) (Reply)

Get The Cleaning First [dclm Daily Manna 29 January 2019 Daily Devotional By Pas / Drop Your Shiloh DOMINION Testimony Here / Revival Hour: Sacrificial Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.