Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Make Robots TXT For SEO _blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Robots TXT For SEO _blogger (755 Views)

How To Fix Adsense Ads.txt For Wordpress / How to get and customize custom robots.txt for blogger / How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Robots TXT For SEO _blogger by Mrdeuteron(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
In this article, I want to invite you to get to know more about what the robots.txt file is, how to use the correct txt robot file, which is also part of the On Page SEO Technique.

Robots.txt is a simple text file useful to tell search engine robots like Googlebot about anything that can and should not be crawled.

Read more:How to make robots TXT for SEO _Blogger

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For App Developer (android And Ios) Full Time / Do I Need To Use A Foreign Web Host For My Blog? / Any Website Designer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.