Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Has Advertised On Nairaland Before? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Advertised On Nairaland Before? (668 Views)

Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Advertised On Nairaland Before? by yung6ixxxxxx(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just want to ask how long it takes for nairaland to confirm your payment, I have sent everything to the email they asked, it's almost a week, and I haven't even got a reply not to talk of actually showing my ad.....does it usually take this long?...... thanks for your reply
Re: Who Has Advertised On Nairaland Before? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmm nairaland and their wahala, their ad placements has only 6 slots and it's based on first come, first served. That is if the 6 slots in the session you chose is busy, you will have to wait for 1 slot to be free before your ad will show up and if there are other people on the waiting list before you, you'll still have to wait some more.

(1) (Reply)

I Need a Monetized Youtube Channel For Sale (instant Cash) / Anyone Having Naija Old Policy Google Adsense / Web Development Projects At Affordable Price (brymotech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.