Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? (845 Views)

What Wrong With Nl Mods / An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL / Who Has Advertised On Nairaland Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by bloomstar: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please i would want to know your experience, and how to plan my advert.

Was it effective and was it worth it?? Please
Thanks
Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
I will like to find out too.
Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by kryptochats: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
yea it is i ran an advert on the homepage and ive got up to 1000 leads in a day
Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by Jobola1: 2:06am On Dec 16, 2018
kryptochats:
yea it is i ran an avert on the homepage and ive got up to 1000 leads in a day

I am interested too in the jobs section, but Seun has not really done much to provide more helpful data on each section maybe he is technically constrained too.

U mean u ran it on the main homepage? How about your traffic? Can u give some numbers?
Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2018
People are generally ads blind nowadays especially banner ads, it will make much sense if NL introduces sponsored post that will stick to homepage.

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by bloomstar: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
questechie:
People are generally ads blind nowadays especially banner ads, it will make much sense if NL introduces sponsored post that will stick to homepage.

Seriously...
Re: Who Have Advertised With NL? How Effective Was It? by bloomstar: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2018
kryptochats:
yea it is i ran an advert on the homepage and ive got up to 1000 leads in a day

Wow... that's huge.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense With 9$ Inside For Sell At A Very Cheap Rate / Course For Blockchain / Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.