Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (26936 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by lielbree: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2018
If there's one thing I'll give obj, it's that he is detribalized.

Apc has no good intentions for the SS and SE

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by ofwest47(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Obasanjo you are gone and gone for ever. The whole country are aware of the brutal cause of your hatred for Buhari and you too is aware there is no way you can be reconsidered to get back those recovered super loot thanks to the for minister of finance you forced to resign over the NYSC issue. so, your days are numbered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by WisePer: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2018
I refrain from engaging in tribal bickering as we have this bad leadership for decades as a common mess confronting us.

When people talk of SE block vote being the smallest in the 6 Geo-political zones, the same people forget that Ibos are a substantial amount in those other regions with higher block vote.

I have lived in many states in Nigeria and can confirm that after the indigenous tribe/owners of the land , the next tribe that comes close to Majority is the Ibos. Take this sample from Bonny, Oshogbo, Idah, Sokoto, Mubi , Ife, Auchi,Yobe, Abeokuta , etc and the statistics remains the same.

A sincere census if carried out with tribe as a component will reveal the true Ibo population and dispel erroneous impression showcased in various media.

On the topic, I do not think Nigerians are interested in where the President comes from, what we need is purposeful and sincere leadership.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2018
I told ROCHAS OKOROCHA the same thing, the man was so foolish not to listen.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by salford1: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Tribal politics. Who cares whether the president is egun or itsekiri or nupe...as long as he or she govern well, that is all that matters.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by able20(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Imagine being played like ping pong ontop say sense dey scarce grin

Until Yoruba are begged and cajoled, Igbo would NEVER be granted Presidency by Hausa/Fulani

Only Yoruba has that clout to make the wishes of Ndigbo come true. Both Biafra & Presidency

You don't have to enjoy reading this...it's FACT nonetheless

Mark my words today. Decades from now it will come to pass... the "real saviour" of Igbo people will have Yoruba blood (+ intellect grin) in him.

Can be a Yoruba mother / father OR wife OR lived in Yorubaland all his life.
You daft noise makers you think youbas are relevant until last-minute the Hausa/Fulani duo will fvck you you guys as usual !,a case of chief Abiola MKO is still fresh. You people never learn, tinubu will be disgraceful again after buhari finish milking him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by abbey621(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2018
What business would Igbos have with Nigerian presidency? Baba don forget say the actualization of Biafra is the main agenda, everyone knows this, the Northerners are well aware of this, the SW are well informed also. Now when the Igbos decide as a group that they no longer want Biafra, maybe an avenue to the presidency might present itself or are we saying Biafra is just an imagination and nobody among the Igbos are taking it seriously, remember many lives have been lost already so I doubt if it is a joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by doctokwus: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2018
FastShipping:
I rather have Obi as president and not vice president. I can't stand Atiku the thief as president. I can't......
Would you rather have Buhari for another 4years?
To any reasonable person,Buhari is a no no.
He is an unmitigated disaster and to make matters worse,he is as corrupt as they come.
I,without any apology,would rather vote a Lawrence Anini,if it was just between them both,than a Buhari.
A man who openly disparages an ethnic group, promotes ethnic and sectarian bloodletting,shields his utterly corrupt party,ethnic and family members,also using some as fronts for corrupt enrichment,is being considered for another term by some!Unbelievable!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2018
doctokwus:

Would you rather have Buhari for another 4years?
To any reasonable person,Buhari is a no no.
He is an unmitigated disaster and to make matters worse,he is as corrupt as they come.
I,without any apology,would rather vote a Lawrence Anini,if it was just between then both, than a Buhari.
A man who openly disparages an ethnic group, promotes ethnic and sectarian bloodletting,is being considered for another term by some!Unbelievable!!

Then Sowore, Moghalu, Ezekwesili are there. Must we support buhari or Atiku? I just can't support that thief call Atiku or ethnic jingoist called buhari. I once supported him but can't in good conscience support him again. Atiku is also a very big NO.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by LZAA: 1:53am On Dec 30, 2018
sarrki:
Story
My ruv haf return ohhh grin
Hwfr na
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by kolaaderin: 1:53am On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Imagine being played like ping pong ontop say sense dey scarce grin

Until Yoruba are begged and cajoled, Igbo would NEVER be granted Presidency by Hausa/Fulani

Only Yoruba has that clout to make the wishes of Ndigbo come true. Both Biafra & Presidency

You don't have to enjoy reading this...it's FACT nonetheless

Mark my words today. Decades from now it will come to pass... the "real saviour" of Igbo people will have Yoruba blood (+ intellect grin) in him.

Can be a Yoruba mother / father OR wife OR lived in Yorubaland all his life.

Hmmmm omo oda agba, akika . words on marble. I hope they understand Yoruba's are their ancestors any day any time

5 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Intrepid01(m): 2:00am On Dec 30, 2018
muykem:
Igbo 2023 is not casting on the stone, their votes and election results of 2019 will to larger extent determine it. If they cast their votes for PDP and APC won, it's a simple maths, you don't eat where you didn't show.

Bros, you don't know the Ibos very well. After casting their support and votes for Atiku/Obi in the coming election and if he looses, they'll turn around and start crying, start giving us a thousand and one reasons why APC that they worked against should hand over the party's presidential ticket to them...you'll see them crying with their usual song everyone hates Igbos.. .

The hypocritic agitation for Biafra would become louder and they'll pretend as if they are the victim rather than the looser that they are....

Have you noticed that the false agitation for Biafra has subsided? Yea it has cos it has never been genuine, it became louder after they lost in 2015, it would increase again after election next year....

Politically, Ibos are the most naive ethnic group in Nigeria, I see South South producing another President b4 then.. .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Rhea(f): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/apc-has-no-plans-for-igbo-presidency-obasanjo/

The truth is that no political party in nigeria has any plans for an igbo president. The igbos are again the favorite bride of all the promiscuous parties out there. Promise them the niger bridge and all votes will be delivered. Any credible plan for an igbo president must be backed by a party formed and fully supported by most igbos. Otherwise, all these promises of 'next 4 years is your turn' will continue forever. APGA is the closest to anything akin to an igbo party. But then trust the igbos to be their worst enemies. They have almost successfully buried APGA alive without any interference from any other ethnic group.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Osyabj: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2018
What is nwa Igbo, Olusegun Onyejekwe, taking about?

Fact is that Nigeria has had 2 Igbo Presidents.

1. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
2. Olusegun Onyejekwe, aka Olusegun Obasanjo.

Obasanjo's real father is the late Igwe of Onitsha, Igwe Joseph Okwudili Onyejekwe. Period

http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/18/obasanjos-real-father-paternity-controversy

See below, pics of Obasanjo's daddy, Onyejekwe, next to OBJ side by side

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by xpool(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Donald95:
Of course we know. We ain't that Daft to vote back a devil just because he promised us presidency.

Reminds me of the story of Afonja, a leader that helped Fulani defeat his people so as to be appointed a slave leader in a slave camp... we all know the end point.
Nwa nnaa, stop this your monotonous childish rant.
For once stop this weakness, instead of campaigning you are bantering.
Yoruba this, afonja that, yet their votes are indispensable for whatever is your political permutation. You have become so consumed by this folly, that you continue on wild goose chase even when there is an opportunity on the table.
Instead concentrate on saying meaningful things about your goal.
I know you will attack me now, because you are so much eaten up by this archaism, that you are no longer able to distinguish between your brother and your foe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by ImperialYoruba: 2:24am On Dec 30, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by nellynonso: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2018
You know nothing... Well you know how to speak good English. Impressive
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Stop making animal noises

When Turai, Abba Ruma and Kingibe sat on GEJ's head and didn't allow him become President, mention a single Igbo man who spoke in support of GEJ. You flatheaded cowards couldn't utter a word. It was Soyinka, Falana and Bakare of the SNG who stood for GEJ.
Where were your cowardly fathers then?

We helped GEJ become President. Thereafter, we voted for the idiot and when he started insulting Yorubas, we kicked him out.

GEJ called Igbos the pillar of his administration and you Igbos misled him. When it was time to vote, you backstabbers and cowardly traitors all ran away from Lagos to your villages.

Your voter registration statistics for 2019 shows your SE is the least.

You're inconsequential nonentities and politically worthless.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by ImperialYoruba: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Stop making animal noises

When Turai, Abba Ruma and Kingibe sat on GEJ's head and didn't allow him become President, mention a single Igbo man who spoke in support of GEJ. You flatheaded cowards couldn't utter a word. It was Soyinka, Falana and Bakare of the SNG who stood for GEJ.
Where were your cowardly fathers then?

We helped GEJ become President. Thereafter, we voted for the idiot and when he started insulting Yorubas, we kicked him out.

GEJ called Igbos the pillar of his administration and you Igbos misled him. When it was time to vote, you backstabbers and cowardly traitors all ran away from Lagos to your villages.

Your voter registration statistics for 2019 shows your SE is the least.

You're inconsequential nonentities and politically worthless.

I have endorsed this message.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Let the vote count in FeBuhari you will understand what they call regions with Block vote
[/s]

As at now no region is offering block votes so shut up

Actually it's only the south south and south east that can offer block votes this time around . Don't open your mouth and talk about what you don't know

We the south south will never I repeat never vote for buhari and I know the southeast won't either

South West is divided thanks to OBI , saraki and Titi Abubakar

So who else the north ? If you believe all the propaganda APC spread online about buhari having 12 million votes in the north already then you are a dummy

I live in the core north and I can tell you that is a big lie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Let the vote count in FeBuhari you will understand what they call regions with Block vote
[/s]

As at now no region is offering block votes so shut up

Actually it's only the south south and south east that can offer block votes this time around . Don't open your mouth and talk about what you don't know

We the south south will never I repeat never vote for buhari and I know the southeast won't either

South West is divided thanks to OBI , saraki and Titi Abubakar

So who else the north ? If you believe all the propaganda APC spread online about buhari having 12 million votes in the north already then you are a dummy

I live in the core north and I can tell you that is a big lie

Show me.one single.local government that have come out to declare for buhari without being paid to?

When you are given billions to get votes one has to make noise in the media to justify that expense or efcc will come knockikg
Buhari has lost already
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by tit(f): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2018
buhari the pig is a failure
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:38am On Dec 30, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/apc-has-no-plans-for-igbo-presidency-obasanjo/

This is the problem killing Nigeria. Regional and tribal politics. What about competent people who could serve as good presidents regardless of ethnicity? The moment we realize this, the sky will be our limit.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Elephantking: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2018
OBASANJO and HIS stupidity eveyDay Every Time

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Adebowale89(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Donald95:
Of course we know. We ain't that Daft to vote back a devil just because he promised us presidency.

Reminds me of the story of Afonja, a leader that helped Fulani defeat his people so as to be appointed a slave leader in a slave camp... we all know the end point.

the same obj belong to that story. is OBJ not a fool now?

I just want to imagine if this man Will be bold to attend buhari swearing in reelection may 29

so ashamed to share the same region with this unstable old man

2019 will mark the end of OBJ king maker fiction. Nigerians ain't going back to Babylon.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by mployer(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2018
Igbos don't need presidency to survive. They are doing well for themselves.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Judybash93(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2018
One quick question, ain't we tired of seeing these old guys being our leaders? Let's try something different and stop this recycling of a thing that has never worked....Buhari was once the head of state and nothing changed, Atiku was once the vice president and sh*t didn't happen. They always say that the youths are the future of this country, abeg where's the future? If people like Atiku or Buhari wins the presidency and things don't get better, we'll come here to vent our anger forgetting that we voted them into office. The real problem here are the youths cos we're the majority and we keep voting stupid people into office

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by BrokenTV: 4:23am On Dec 30, 2018
sarrki:
Baba obj you are respected

Please let’s stop playing all this ethno religious cards

Nigeria will decide

Gone are the days mafias decides for us
You are talking about playing not playing ethno religious card here, while you are the chief tribalistic here Sarrki, are you not the one saying reasons why you are supporting Buhari is for Osibanjo Presidency 2023. Abeg park for one side.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Judybash93(m): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2018
Let's also not forget that voting the house of assembly members is also as important as voting for the executive. If stupid people make our laws, then the executives will also do stupid things
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Urchman200: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2018
sarrki:
Baba obj you are respected

Please let’s stop playing all this ethno religious cards

Nigeria will decide

Gone are the days mafias decides for us
bro I am doing this 4 the first time ,I am an igbo man,I having been following ur comments 4 sometime now is ,to an extent u try not 2 be insultive while driving ur point home,I am a detribalised man ,2015 I supported APC whole heartedly hoping 4 a better leadership, just because of how corrupt Jonathan government was. but after 4years of this current administration ,is visible 2 d blind that this government lack direction. It baffles me how people like u will continue 2 support this type of leadership. I really don't know what u stands 2 gain and how long u intende to gain it ,that will make u to continuously drum support for dis type leadership. Is by mortgaging ur conscience? I believe we should continue 2 change them until we get it right.say no 2 tribalism and have a blessed weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Anaedo1: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2018
You have the presidency and yet depend on Igbos for economic survival..Idiot..
quote author=midolian post=74279885]This old tortoise can say and do all he wants, it won't change the fact that Atiku, who happens to be his candidate will be defeated easily, fairly, squarely, roundly and comprehensively at the polls...

It is true the APC has no plans for Igbo presidency and every sane person knows why. You don't plant banana and expect to harvest plantain.

The Igbos will be busy hating and making enemies for themselves until minority tribes like Nupe produce president before they ll realise politics is different from trading.

As for OBJ, his irrelevance will become pronounced after the forthcoming Elections.

πe×t Le√el pls![/quote]
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Anaedo1: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2018
midolian:
This old tortoise can say and do all he wants, it won't change the fact that Atiku, who happens to be his candidate will be defeated easily, fairly, squarely, roundly and comprehensively at the polls...

It is true the APC has no plans for Igbo presidency and every sane person knows why. You don't plant banana and expect to harvest plantain.

The Igbos will be busy hating and making enemies for themselves until minority tribes like Nupe produce president before they ll realise politics is different from trading.

As for OBJ, his irrelevance will become pronounced after the forthcoming Elections.

πe×t Le√el pls!

You have the presidency and yet you depend on the Igbo's for economic survival..Goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS / APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.