Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

� Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / � Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary (471 Views)

Enugu Popular "Relaxation Center", New Berries Park Gutted By Fire / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Igwe Ralph Ekpeh, Eze Enugwu-ukwu Na Umunri: A Call For Justice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

� Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
The Mortuary section of Enugwu-Ukwu general hospital has been gutted by fire and all the corpses burnt beyond recognition.

It was said that the fire started at about three o'clock this afternoon and before they could get the fire service, the three -room-morgue had been raised down.

The mortician on duty couldn't stop the fire as he was the only person on duty and they couldn't ascertain the cause of the fire though according to the eye witneses, the fire may have come from bush burning as the surrounding is over grown with dry grasses.

Details of the story will come shortly

Source: https://www.torixus.com/2018/12/over-50-corpses-gutted-by-fire-at.html

Re: � Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
angry

Let me tell you the real story.

Those guys they're anambara boys that reach heaven and wanted to escape hell fire so they did as if they're dead.. In heaven oh!

When Angel Gabriel called Tochukwu first, Tochukwu just dey lie down for ground dey do like say him no dey hear.

Jesus look them finish shake head.

Two seconds their original copy for earth begin dey overblaze.

Dont ask me how I know the gist we're not operating the same weather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: � Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Let me tell you the real story.

Those guys they're anambara boys that reach heaven and wanted to escape hell fire so they did as if they're dead.. In heaven oh!

When Angel Gabriel called Tochukwu first, Tochukwu just dey lie down for ground dey do like say him no dey hear.

grin

Jesus look them finish shake head.

Two seconds their original copy for earth begin dey overblaze.

Dont ask me how I know the gist we're not operating the same weather.

(1) (Reply)

Pant Hijackers Storm Ijebu Ode Eatery, Demands For Female Pants And Forces Pant / Ole Is Officially At The Wheel! / Have Any One Ever Heard Of Studio Press Nigeria Plc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.