Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Business Of Poultry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Business Of Poultry Farm (2385 Views)

A Business Plan On The Establishment Of Poultry Farm / The Prospect, Price And Peril Of Poultry Industry In Nigeria / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Poultry Farm by Anny0526(f): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2010
Pl share your time with me , I had worked in a company for two years , there were some customers from Nigeria for poultry cage , My father has the factory for poultry cage and wire mesh , I would like to do my own business . for researching the market of poultry cage and wire mesh , Last month , I left the company and went to Nigeria .

I had gone to Lagos , Abuja , Enugu , Jos and Kano and visited my customers ‘ farms , some of the chicken are on the ground and some are in the cage , but they looked like not good . Also they showed me the local market of poultry cage and wire mesh , there are many shops .

The market is great , I would like to develop my business and plan to open company in Nigeria in the future .

So it is my pleasure if you give me your information and your advice .

Anny Wang

Jinjin.0526@hotmail.com

Anny0526@yahoo.cn

Re: The Business Of Poultry Farm by CornerChen: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: Pl share your time with me , I had worked in a company for two years , there were some customers from Nigeria for poultry cage , My father has the factory for poultry cage and wire mesh , I would like to do my own business . for researching the market of poultry cage and wire mesh , Last month , I left the company and went to Nigeria .

I had gone to Lagos , Abuja , Enugu , Jos and Kano and visited my customers ‘ farms , some of the chicken are on the ground and some are in the cage , but they looked like not good . Also they showed me the local market of poultry cage and wire mesh , there are many shops .

The market is great , I would like to develop my business and plan to open company in Nigeria in the future .

Anny Wang

Jinjin.0526@hotmail.com

Anny0526@yahoo.cn
Re: The Business Of Poultry Farm by CornerChen: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: Pl share your time with me , I had worked in a company for two years , there were some customers from Nigeria for poultry cage , My father has the factory for poultry cage and wire mesh , I would like to do my own business . for researching the market of poultry cage and wire mesh , Last month , I left the company and went to Nigeria .

Anny Wang

Jinjin.0526@hotmail.com

Anny0526@yahoo.cn

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Fruit In Your Hometown Or Native Tongue? / For Quality Irrigation Systems (drip,spray Tubes & Rain Gun) Contaçt Us / Cost Of Feed From 1,000 Birds To 10,000 Birds From The 1st Wk To 8th Or 18th Wk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.