Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto (27796 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by adioolayi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
So, supposed mourners still have time to do PMB 4+4 = 8 sign....Na cult followers this Buhari get sef.
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by reuben79: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
lol power horse for who? i jst dey laugh
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by CaptainFM1: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
venai:
Rest in peace to him.

But...
This is the kind of burial that I love most .
If I die, within 24 hrs, wrap my empty body inside a local mat or cloth(I prefer black cloth because I am a black african).
Do not bother praying for me, how much happiness and love that I extend to my fellow human beings now determine where I shall go to when I die.
No sharing of food, drinks or even biscuits to the mourners(if they are truely mourners, they wouldn't have appetite for food, they should be buzy crying ).
Whatever amounts of money I leave behind should be use to support the living.

No wonder I wasn't born a king, I would have rendered many caskets dealers and martury owners jobless in my domain.

You did not consider cremating your lifeless body when you are gone. It will only cost 1litre of petrol and a match stick!
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by GleestarsMag: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smw8iv1Vn4
President Buhari Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Shehu Shagari #buhari #convoy #nextlevel #GNWA2019 #PDP #APC #Pmbinsokoto #pmb4plus4 #bababuhari

President Muhammadu Buhari visits Sokoto State on a condolence visit to the family of Late President Shehu Shagari on 30th Dec 2018
The Federal Government says it will in due course institute a suitable memorial to immortalize the country's first Executive President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, who passed away Friday December 28, 2018, aged 93.

This promise was made in Sokoto on Sunday by President Muhammadu Buhari, while paying a condolence visit to the Shagari family. In a letter to the Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, read by the governor at the event, the President stated:

"I received the very sad news of the passing away of Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"This, indeed, is a grievous loss, which will be felt throughout Nigeria, irrespective of any difference. The late Alhaji Shagari was a landmark figure being virtually our last link to the post-independence government of Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa , and the first elected Executive President of Nigeria.
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:

You did not consider cremating your lifeless body when you are gone. It will only cost 1litre of petrol and a match stick!
hahaha grin grin grin
My dear, a litter of petrol costs some money.
In my village in Anambra State, my people would dig the grave at no cost.
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by Tenn88: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
nwakgr8:
yes bro...
you these children of nowadays... undecided
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by adomuwiner(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by nwakgr8: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tenn88:
you these children of nowadays... undecided
lol... No vex
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Me and my colleagues during my NYSC days in shehu shagari's house at shagari LGA sokoto state during 2011

Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2018
What a tribal bigot!
His Excellency,Chief Alex Ekwueme deserved the same respect; and his family same attention this cow is giving to President Shagari and his family...
But just as always,he never disappoints.
Re: Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto by Tenn88: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
nwakgr8:
lol... No vex
lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki / Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos) / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.