Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 (3198 Views)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2020
I bring to you the moment Mr. Ojukwu campaigned openly on the podium for Shehu Shagari in 1983 towards the Presidential election.

Ojukwu started talking at time 1:20 in the video and below is an excerpts from his words:

"I actually only bring to you the fraternal greetings of the people across the Niger. What you are trying to do here we have already begun across the Niger. And we hope that in this age of solidarity but with our arms linked across the Niger we shall march behind Alhaji Shehu Usman Shagari into the state house Ribadu road again on the first of October, 1983."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8V2Z05Z8JQ
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by 004gist: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2020
And our darling daddy buhari came and sad

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2020
004gist:
And our darling daddy buhari came and sad

Buhari truncated the regime and gave house arrest to Shagari BUT locked Ekwueme in Kirikiri prison and threw the keys away.

I heard Ojukwu shed tears like a baby because his hard work to Shagari was cut short by Buhari and he just slaved and campaigned for a Fulani without benefit.

The irony is that Azikwe slavery to Balewa, Ekwueme slavery to Shagari, Ojukwu slavery to Shagari, and Sylvester Ugoh slavery to Tofa was in vain as the Fulanis only used them without giving them any benefit like true slave.

I heard Ojukwu later died regrettably because of the pains he went through by betraying scores of his kinsmen that died in the Biafran war to lick Shagari (Fulani) ass.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by DEROX: 2:26am On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy After all what was his gain abeg? I heard he even lost senatorial ambition in his district and also 2003 elections

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2020
DEROX:
cheesy After all what was his gain abeg? I heard he even lost senatorial ambition in his district and also 2003 elections

He lost so bad that he had to cry and cursed his people for betraying him.

A whole Ikemba can’t win ordinary senatorial election, what a sad tale!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by T9ksy(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Nyamuri:
So nyamuri flat.heads have been second class citizens for a very long time!! How the ape looking creature got to marry that prostitute Bianca still puzzles me!! grin

That was a no brainer...................................by the time ojukwu perceived his god-daughter at a beauty competition and instantaneously commenced lusting after her, bianca was (although relatively young in age) already way pass her phock-by days as she had been round the blocks many times over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by madridguy(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Interesting shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by carterguccy(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2020
We all know who the real Slaves are now!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by TheMainone: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2020
The Igbos have always supported detribalised northerners.

Learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website!

See my signature for registration or call:
Plus234 eight03 7one7 138nine

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by juventino: 5:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Fulanis have been using southerner heads since 1914

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Bighead9: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2020
E don tay na. We Igbo's love Northerners very well. We love to associate ourselves with them, only IPOB propagate hate and lies against our darling North.

God bless the North.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Bighead9: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2020
carterguccy:
We all know who the real Slaves are now!!

Guy, biko we are not slaves. We are showing love to the North cause God says love your neighbours as yourselves. But you want to use style and say we are Ass licking the North Assess.

Biko na beg i dey beg you. don't call us names I'm an Igbo man and I love Northerners

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by BeijinDossier: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Just listened to the oratory of Ojukwu. Indeed he was a pure Oxford product.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by swankyshank: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Salewa95:

Buhari truncated the regime and gave house arrest to Shagari BUT locked Ekwueme in Kirikiri prison and threw the keys away.

I heard Ojukwu shed tears like a baby because his hard work to Shagari was cut short by Buhari and he just slaved and campaigned for a Fulani without benefit.

The irony is that Azikwe slavery to Balewa, Ekwueme slavery to Shagari, Ojukwu slavery to Shagari, and Sylvester Ugoh slavery to Tofa was in vain as the Fulanis only used them without giving them any benefit like true slave.

I heard Ojukwu later died regrettably because of the pains he went through by betraying scores of his kinsmen that died in the Biafran war to lick Shagari (Fulani) ass.

I wonder how you guys feel comfortable coming online to trash talk past leaders that have apparently achieved alot more than you guys... The same Ojukwu you’re referring to was an oxford graduate in his early twenties, had an option of staying back in the UK and will have certainly been a notable African achiever as Oxford education is not moimoi even to traditional brits (much less a black man) today talk less of the 40s/50s when he schooled there.

Ignorance is truly a disease! Tueh! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by sweetsell: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2020
He was also a colossal failure.
All his dream failed before his very eye.
The man was a disgrace, despicable disgusting human being. A curse on his on tribe he wasted over 3 million Igbos on grandstanding but I do not blame him. I blame those blaming Awo for the failure this jerk is.

BeijinDossier:
Just listened to the oratory of Ojukwu. Indeed he was a pure Oxford product.
swankyshank:

I wonder how you guys feel comfortable coming online to trash talk past leaders that have apparently achieved alot more than you guys... The same Ojukwu you’re referring to was an oxford graduate in his early twenties, had an option of staying back in the UK and will have certainly been a notable African achiever as Oxford education is not moimoi even to traditional brits (much less a black man) today talk less of the 40s/50s when he schooled there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by sageb: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2020
DEROX:
ojukwu lost the senatorial district election to Edwin onwudiwe in 1983. He was a member of the ruling party NPN controlled by shagari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Iceberg3: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2020
sweetsell:
He was also a colossal failure.
Always his dream failed before his very eye.
The man was a disgrace, despicable disgusting human being. A curse on his on tribe he wasted over 3 million Igbos on grandstanding but I do not blame him. I blame those blaming Awo for the failure this jerk is.

Sifia pains lolsssssss
Lzaa imhotep biko bia o lolsssssss
Come and see constipation grin

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by sweetsell: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2020
ayokellany:
I bring to you the moment Mr. Ojukwu campaigned openly on the podium for Shehu Shagari in 1983 towards the Presidential election.

Ojukwu started talking at time 1:20 in the video and below is an excerpts from his words:

"I actually only bring to you the fraternal greetings of the people across the Niger. What you are trying to do here we have already begun across the Niger. And we hope that in this age of solidarity but with our arms linked across the Niger we shall march behind Alhaji Shehu Usman Shagari into the state house Ribadu road again on the first of October, 1983."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8V2Z05Z8JQ
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by ThatFairGuy: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2020
"THE REAL SLAVE"
Title of a book I read grin

9 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Iceberg3: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
sweetsell:

Keep consoling yourself.

I ain't Igbo but they say it as it is,they ain't betrayers....

Awo ensured the east lost the civil war n you wanted them to pretend and smile and throw their weight behind same Awo!!!??

Repeat,they aren't pretenders.

Keep on preaching ojukwu gospel upandan, pastor. grin grin grin

Lzaa imhotep

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

Sifia pains lolsssssss
Lzaa imhotep biko bia o lolsssssss
Come and see constipation grin

grin
Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Ikemba Nnewi.

IPOB amaka.

Down with APC covid party.

cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:

Guy!

Upon all what he listed, he still died as a Fulani slave.

He licked Fulani rectum and betrayed the deceased in the civil war. How will you campaign openly for the same Fulanis that dealt your people a heavy blow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

Keep consoling yourself.

Awo ensured the east lost the civil war n you wanted them to pretend and smile and throw their weight behind same Awo!!!??

Lzaa imhotep

Do you know Nnamdi Azikwe was also on the ballot in 1983? Why did Ojukwu not support him if you claimed he did not support Awolowo coz of Biafra?

The conclusion is that Ojukwu is a slave, even if his father contested in the 1983 election, he will still lick the Fulani rectum because he is shameless and addicted to slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Obamaofusa: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salewa95:

All Fulani asses have Akpu and Oha stuck on them,so Igbos will continue their unstoppable Fulani ass licking. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Iceberg3: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salewa95:

Do you know Nnamdi Azikwe was also on the ballot in 1983? Why did Ojukwu not support him if you claimed he did not support Awolowo coz of Biafra?

The conclusion is that Ojukwu is a slave, even if his father contested in the 1983 election, he will still lick the Fulani rectum because he is shameless and addicted to slavery.

We yaff hear, thank you

grin
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Obamaofusa: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

Keep consoling yourself.

Lzaa imhotep

No,they ain't betrayers but super betrayers and powerful back stabbers.
Can you name any tribe that has betrayed this much...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by MetaPhysical: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Salewa95:

He lost so bad that he had to cry and cursed his people for betraying him.

A whole Ikemba can’t win ordinary senatorial election, what a sad tale!

If a fulani man contested election in Enugu against fellow Ibo the fulani will win.

APC, an ewedu and amala party, has more victory in SE than APGA, Ojukwu party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Salewa95: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

We yaff hear, thank you

grin

That you my brother Chukwudi for hearing me out.

I hope the Fulani slave Ojukwu continue to RIP.

Happy Sunday!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by MetaPhysical: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obamaofusa:

No,they ain't betrayers but super betrayers and powerful back stabbers.
Can you name any tribe that has betrayed this much...

I saved that data.

If Kwankwaso contest against Ikweremadu in Iboland, the fulani man will win. They will find a way to associate his red cap to Ibo custom and label him an Ibo-Fulani man. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Obamaofusa: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I saved that data.

If Kwankwaso contest against Ikweremadu in Iboland, the fulani man will win. They will find a way to associate his red cap to Ibo custom and label him an Ibo-Fulani man. grin

It iis so pathetic.I am beginning to think that it is a kind of curse on them.The funny thing is they are blind to this reality but would rather blame Yorubas who have shown their maturity, dignity and great sophistication by being in opposition for decades until 2015.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Edo House Of Assembly Elects New Speaker / Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day / Live Pictures As IPOB Marches To Kenya Embassy, Berlin, To Stage Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.