Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (27082 Views)

Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Shaev7(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Up buhari
I don't have any words for you than See your life and your myopic thoughts...
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by deafeyez: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2018
1987?
Nigeria don tire me
I dey go China.

1 Like

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by easy34(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Good one. But mk una no carry olden days train cm here oo
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by duni04(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2018
KPEKPEKPE:
I worked with DSC for some years. The project was initiated by Babangida, started and almost completed by Obasanjo. it was meant for transportation of iron ore from Itakpe to DSC.
Almost completed by Obasanjo that left power 12years ago?

20 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
baba Yusuf carry go

on behalf of southwesterners, we dey your back relentlessly. 4+4=8

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Let the test run with passengers start

1 Like

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by dokunbam(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2018
Sai 4 more years for Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by otokx(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2018
Why Agbor? Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2018
old train sad
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Maket: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2018
RESPECT TO PMB!!!

In some people's mind now; railway started by IBB, completed by PDP, about to be commission by APC.........hmmmm.

There will be many CARDIAC ARREST BY FEB 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by chris51(f): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2018
APC: All Projects Completed.

PDP: Projects Dumping Party.

Very funny. Our people have bad mouth

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by chris51(f): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2018
chris51:
APC: All Projects Completed.

PDP: Projects Dumping Party.

Very funny. Our people have bad mouth

3 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by spiritedtete: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Maket:
RESPECT TO PMB!!!

In some people's mind now; railway started by IBB, completed by PDP, about to be commission by APC.........hmmmm.

There will be many CARDIAC ARREST BY FEB 2019

There won't be any surprise.... Buhari will win with a landslide.

I have a just concluded research result on 2019 election conducted in 32 states across Nigeria (this is not social media)

My surprise Atiku will fail even in adamawa.

Benue is the lowest point of Buhari.

The real reason.. People Trust Buhari with their Money.

Complains are favoritism(nepotism)... insecurity and hunger( for the hunger part, many understood they are paying a price to the damage of the past government).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2018
martineverest:
that's my village

Ur village now get functioning rail station o congrat o

If you like vote for Dem idiotic party and candidate

Nah thunder go fire all of you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2018
KPEKPEKPE:
I worked with DSC for some years. The project was initiated by Babangida, started and almost completed by Obasanjo. it was meant for transportation of iron ore from Itakpe to DSC.

Now u forming jagaban

Shey ur obj complete it? Or any of his pdp predecessor?

2 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by jkareem44: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2018
16 years of PDP in power is completely a waste, may we never experience such era again

8 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Rotimi47: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2018
kolaaderin:
I think there should be a thread to challenge PDP to Name projects they started from zero and completed for use in their 16 years or reign. Presently I could not even think of a single one, shame dey catch me now.
All they know is " PDP reveals " grin
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Rotimi47: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2018
Omoboricash:

I can start naming them if you care to know
Looting of our treasury
Selling of Nigeria assets like: osogbo steel rolling, Nigeria airways, Nigeria machine tools, benue cement, nitel, nepa....
Another project now to be completed if given chance is selling of NNPC.
Can u now see pdp is very good in selling Nigeria assets.
Never again pdp will rule this country. Even their party secretariat could not be completed for 16 years
And selling it to themselves. angry

3 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by joepepsy(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2018
For PDP to come back we will nuke the country.
kolaaderin:

Nothing my brother..... the most wasteful years of all was the last 16 years they could not complete any project of their own not to talk of the one they meet on ground. PDP returning to Aso rock is a crime against humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by joepepsy(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Amen to that.
olagbola55:

Ur village now get functioning rail station o congrat o

If you like vote for Dem idiotic party and candidate

Nah thunder go fire all of you

1 Like

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Sholaco: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Omg! Good bless buhari....this s commendable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2018
joepepsy:
Amen to that.

Bad man grin
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by lilytender: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2018
fyneguy:
A project initiated since 1987, for goodness sake!

What were the past governments doing

Looting of course. Devilish generational looters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Princedapace(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2018
kolaaderin:

Nothing my brother..... the most wasteful years of all was the last 16 years they could not complete any project of their own not to talk of the one they meet on ground. PDP returning to Aso rock is a crime against humanity.

But pdp is not human being na.. Amaechi was a pdp, Kalu was a pdp, Oshomole ruled for 8 years too, etc.. what did they complete?

Make una get sense.. When Saraki was in APC, u guys forgave him of his sins.. when Atiku was poumping billions to support Buhari in 2015, he was a great man.. when the formal Kano state govt was in APC, he was forgiven.. Apkabio used to be a bad leader to u guys, but he is now ur best friend..

Make una Nigerians dey deceive una selves. If Saraki abandons pdp now and returns to apc, he would be celebrated.. Nigerian followers are so daft.

3 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by kolaaderin: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2018
joepepsy:
For PDP to come back we will nuke the country.

Na nuclear bomb we go use separate the regions. I cant imagine such reckless party called PDP could be contesting presidency with a known thief like Atiku. This just tells us they can never change, they have choosing their path clearly which is the looting path, we the sane Nigerian would never let that happen. Never again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by GleestarsMag: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fATPoiXItI
AutoReportNG:
This is the Uromi Train Station heading towards Agbor. All is now set for the official kick-off of the Itakpe Warri Rail. The train did a test run today to see the effectiveness and also to see how well the contractors have faired.

It may be recalled that the 327km Standard-Gauge Itakpe Warri Rail links Itakpe in Kogi State To Ajaokuta and then to Warri, Delta State (Itakpe to Ajaokuta, 50KM; Ajaokuta to Warri, 277KM).

The Itakpe Warri Rail Line was started by President Babangida circa 1987, it was planned as a freight-only Rail, serving the Iron Ore / Steel belt between Aladja and Ajaokuta. It is now being reconfigured as a PASSENGER + Freight Rail, to maximize usefulness.

These are photos from the site at Uromi Train Station.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yzIo7SEDR04/XCf96PfkaKI/AAAAAAAAXCA/RnYhwroNFv0jeLXA2PBPMTLUWbdXalGOQCLcBGAs/s1600/Uromi_Train_Station_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-G8TxqcvZT3Q/XCf95iunswI/AAAAAAAAXB4/l7xCUaVMFYAH6unCit6VMu0fHqc53V5cwCLcBGAs/s1600/Uromi_Train_Station_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-OhF-moJ26V4/XCf97OeBeLI/AAAAAAAAXCE/E60QszDVyUQF8J_5L3PnmCJZonQ6ApUKgCLcBGAs/s1600/Uromi_Train_Station_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-76KxKrKw3xY/XCf98IwcDZI/AAAAAAAAXCM/eWcL8ElqNgYFcU_VlRonpFDJTtoPZyIxQCLcBGAs/s1600/Uromi_Train_Station_006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/itakpe-warri-rail-test-run-of-trains.html

4 Likes

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by lilytender: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2018
KPEKPEKPE:

Can you see that you have mental illness? Obasanjo left office in 2007 when the project was almost completed according to you. Yar'Adua and Goatluck spent 8 years and could not complete it. Now, SAI BABA has completed it, you are not fearful of God not to mention PDP. This project is similar to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and the 2nd Niger Bridge that PDP could not do for 16 years, when SAI BABA a.k.a. 4 + 4 = 8 completes them, you mentally deranged will still mention the PDP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2018
ATIKU for sure. Trains railways all we hear. What about economy, health, education, minimum wage, housing, power? Critical health sectors yet some people here are too blind to see. Lets see how a hungry man will board a train with empty stomach. Some guys here are too gullible. What is the probability an economic killer will resurrect the economy? NEXT LEVEL fire
Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by AKzee(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2018
KPEKPEKPE:
At least a government must start something. The main issue is completing the project. The way Buhari is approaching issues if others should have done that, Nigeria would have been a better place. PDP left everything uncompleted, now Buhari is touching everything and what he receives are insults. May God help this country. I enjoined everyone to emmulate him. Completing of projects should be the main focus of every righ thinking government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by Oju4190: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2018
PointZerom:
Jubril is a disaster.
sharapp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by olugabbie(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Any right thinking Government will forget about starting up a new projects and complete the uncompleted projects. Nigeria can not move forward if we keep abandoning projects and starting up a new ones. Any Government who does not care about finishing up existing projects should be condemned. This Government is not doing anything bad by completing the existing project. Its the right thing to do. Be wise guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos by ayomilore: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
spiritedtete:

There won't be any surprise.... Buhari will win with a landslide.

I have a just concluded research result on 2019 election conducted in 32 states across Nigeria (this is not social media)

My surprise Atiku will fail even in adamawa.

Benue is the lowest point of Buhari.

The real reason.. People Trust Buhari with their Money.

Complains are favoritism(nepotism)... insecurity and hunger( for the hunger part, many understood they are paying a price to the damage of the past government).

God bless you bro.
Atiku is the only notable politician in Nigeria history that is running for presidency with his native state in the firm grip of opposition.
Can't phantom how he will win his state.
PDP were shouting 5 APC governors in secret talk with them for the past 5 months yet no defection.
Even those that APC are trying to push out of the party are not ready to leave.
Baba is a big blessing to the country jo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS) / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.