Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 (49131 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" / Clean And Very Cheap Iphone 4 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Shafiiimran99: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
ukukaegbu:
Very cheap kidney. Maybe it's not of high quality
Original Chinko kidney
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by lilytender: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
ukukaegbu:

It's Chinko kidney nah. Very low quality just like Chinko phones.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Shafiiimran99: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
That's "trade by barter" for those who don't know what "trade by barter" mean
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by iamjavadem(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Comparing virginity to losing a kidney? You must be a virgin.
ollah2:
Even though kids do stupid things, it shouldn't be trading one of your kidneys for a mere phone. Well, some ladies lost their virginity for BlackBerry phones which the same ladies would never ever wanna touch now. Some are already doing extremely nasty things for iPhones too. It's a pity that common sense is actually uncommon
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by iamjavadem(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha, savage.
PurestBoy:
Hope he still have organs to sell for iPhone XR Max 256GB or is he tired of using iPhones? angry
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by iamjavadem(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you had taken your time to understand what he wrote you won’t write this long passage that shows you didn’t understand what was being said. Shame on you.
uboma:

Did you really read the news article?

iPhone 4 was the status symbol at the time. So to be one of the few to own the phone, he opted to sell his kidney.

Your comparison of the blackberry passport with the iPhone 4 is out of place.

You should have mentioned the latest iPhone in circulation now.

Anyways the lesson from this story is, live within your means.....

Wang learnt this the hard way.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by uboma(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
iamjavadem:
If you had taken your time to understand what he wrote you won’t write this long passage that shows you didn’t understand what was being said. Shame on you.

Let's have your own understanding of his post, Sir.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Luminee(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eeyaa they should name a phone after him..RIP in advance
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
He's a selfish and greedy boy.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by armstrongkevwe: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
ukukaegbu:
[color=#990000][/color]

Aba made kidney I guess
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Thojan(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
[Thought i was the only one tho.
I've never been able to afford one. The infinix and tecno i can afford I buy it at least every two years. quote author=xoxocandy post=74285818]smh I've never used an iPhone and I'm happy[/quote]
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by roeb1987(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
ogbeni Wang sham e on you!
1 You lost one kidney to convect
2 The convectiousness has disabled you
3 Your disability is for your entire life time
4 iphone X is out. you're a sham e to your friends, family, school, nation also this generation.
this is a biggest lesson for the ladies out there who sell their body for iphone or other expensive gardgets mostly phones. if you contract AIDs or any other STIs/STDs, you're On Your Own(OYO)
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by bizhop01: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some nigerian are ready to do this for iPhone x stupidity in high level
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Eberechi24(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Doctorfitz:

grin grin ;DRotfl
IPhone 4 legbe gbe
What's the meaning of legbe gbe. Really wanna know.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
xoxocandy:
smh I've never used an iPhone and I'm happy

Are you sure?

someone happy about the fact you mentioned will not post it here.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Severely disabled how ? I sense propaganda undecided
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by brightnonso: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
village people no allow am get sense to reason well....

vanities upon vanities, what is reigning now will surely fade away with time......

GET UNDERSTANDING AND APPLY WISDOM
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Mrceragem: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
The way the iPhone 4 will be looking at the remaining kidney

1 Like

Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Denique(f): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
ukukaegbu:

Chai! grin
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by chigoizie7(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
lol, a woman in my town left the husband tey tey because of Mercedes 190.
now, the ex husband new wife drives an Acura zdx and a 350 4matic.

the other lady ia still stuck with her 190 + the husband is late.

dont trade ur tomorrow for today.

1 Like

Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by xoxocandy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
emrain:

Are you sure?

someone happy about the fact you mentioned will not post it here.
lol y tho
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Ugosample(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
iamjavadem:
Comparing virginity to losing a kidney? You must be a virgin.

don't mind that novice.

At least person who don fvck is still alive, and is probably happily married today

those who have been killed via rituals, or maimed should be the ones to b pitied
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by omoiyalayi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eeyan legebegbe

Sorry
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Ugosample(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
chigoizie7:
lol, a woman in my town left the husband tey tey because of Mercedes 190.

now, the ex husband new wife drives an Acura zdx and a 350 4matic.

the other lady ia still stuck with her 190 + the husband is late.

dont trade ur tomorrow for today.

You don't mean it shocked shocked
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Mattmafen(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.....he thought foolishly and now he is reaping it big time..Just pray for God's mercy.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:
The message here is so deep....

Iphone 4 I won't even collect for free now
Abeg if u get iphone 4 con give me o i need am na sha phone
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Sirmuel1(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2018
uboma:

Did you really read the news article?

iPhone 4 was the status symbol at the time. So to be one of the few to own the phone, he opted to sell his kidney.

Your comparison of the blackberry passport with the iPhone 4 is out of place.

You should have mentioned the latest iPhone in circulation now.

Anyways the lesson from this story is, live within your means.....

Wang learnt this the hard way.

I read everything. If only He looked for a better option, it would have been better than selling one of those kidneys.
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg hw much is kidney now
Re: Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
PurestBoy:
Hope he still have organs to sell for iPhone XS Max 256GB or is he tired of using iPhones? angry
grin grin Evils

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / Top 5 Cheap Smart Phones In Nigeria Priced Under N40,000 (february 2015) / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.