Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Matter Of Tithing Cannot Be Overflogged! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Matter Of Tithing Cannot Be Overflogged! (237 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Matter Of Tithing Cannot Be Overflogged! by booz(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2018
NB: Please no one should come here to convince me why Tithe is unbiblical or is eaten by Pastor bla bla bla, because I'm an unrepentant tither. Trusting God to give 90% of my increase someday sef.

Just a quick question to like minds that are informed about tithing. When you have a salaried job and want to start a capital intensive side business, do you Tithe your salary before investing or invest the whole money and wait until profit comes from the investment because you pay your Tithe?

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Vision / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/19 / The Birth Of Jesus- This Film Highlights Story Of The Birth Of Our Lord Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.