Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award (29465 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by nlparrot: 2:48pm On Mar 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6wJC-J7R3Y?si=4UHa4_cmR-nn56-Z

Actress Dayo Amusa has slammed Femi Adebayo after her replied her post about him being the one behind the whole saga, he then replied by saying that his success is her problem.

Femi Adebayo has been receiving heat online for announcing Bobrisky as the best dressed female at an event in Lagos last weekend. Dayo Amusa, the college of the actor also shared a video online in which she berated him for making such an announcement.

On Tuesday night, Dayo and Femi's wife, Aladuke, had a spat online after Aladuke slammed Dayo for publicly calling out her husband when she could have called him and privately expressed her disappointment.
She went as far as calling Dayo a ‘’Hypocrite and evil minded''

Dayo Amusa responded by saying she stands by what she said and warned Aladuke not to push it further. Things took a different turn when Femi left a comment on Dayo's page insinuating that her problem with him is his success.

Dayo Amusa in seeing the comment replied him.
In a video posted on IG, the actress called Femi an ‘’Ode'' which means Fool in Yoruba for having such a thought
. She said she was surprised that he would even think of such just because they are having a misunderstanding. The actress mentioned that Femi had called her earlier in the day asking that she does another video recording as damage control. She said she was skeptical if it will not affect the event they went for.

She mentioned that Femi told her it was necessary as the Muslim Society had called him, condemning him for supporting LGBTQ in Nigeria and that the police had even invited him for questioning for supporting homosexuality.

The actress also revealed that herself and Femi Adebayo even had a three way call with the organizer of the event and that the organizer mentioned to her that she should hold on so she can brainstorm with her team to know whether the damage-control video from Dayo will be necessary. Dayo Amusa said she was still waiting for the response when Femi's wife took to social media to call her out, heaping insults on her.
She said she is not apologetic for saying Bobrisky should never have been announced as the best dressed female at an event.

Source: Yabaleftonline, Instablog9ja @IG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by nlparrot: 2:49pm On Mar 27
This trend has now become a big debate

Guys let's comment our opinions on this

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by press9jatv: 3:05pm On Mar 27
Hmm 🤔 Actress Dayo Amusa dey vex gan ooooo. Femi ADEBAYO is been exposed here. Meanwhile, for you that missed the words from actress Dayo Amusa, hear what she said here. Actress, Dayo Amusa reacts to Bobrisky winning the Best Dressed Female award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biprO3YlIZk

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by BondRiv: 4:17pm On Mar 27
If only he and others, including Bobrisky will be prosecuted. This country should not be allowed to head to doom.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by press9jatv: 4:27pm On Mar 27
Nigerians are angry with Femi Adebayo already. See the comments section of his Instagram page

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by dododawa1: 7:51pm On Mar 27
Celebrity

Rubbish

People

21 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 7:51pm On Mar 27
Lol. I somehow feel hunger is responsible for this debacle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Felabrity: 7:51pm On Mar 27
Man and woman fighting over a man is wild

I wanted to comment my reserve but bobrisky suppose dey jail

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by DenreleDave(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

Femi Adebayo has done nothing wrong.

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong and no offence

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Surface2AirToto(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Randal: 7:52pm On Mar 27
Titans
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Fiscus105(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
I pity emotional deranged people that Naija celebrities always use their heads to play talking drum, for them to remain relevant. Such people are highly populated here on faceless forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Frayoworld(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
Nonsense
Irritating n disgusting set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Obakoolex(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
grin All of them no get sense but femi get small because he's doing it for the gram.

Dayo Amusan: dead career trying to resurrect

Bobrisky: crazy being that prefer having hole to a dick...suppose get life imprisonment

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by SpatialKing(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27
Yorubas respect each other in the mud
Yoruba is the most respectful culture I doubt that

Adults behaving like kids

From Bobrisky, Portable, Lege Naomi, Eniola, Femi all of them have really embarrassed the Yorubas this week...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by silvoclaira: 7:54pm On Mar 27
Clowns 🤡

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muhammaduyusufu: 7:54pm On Mar 27
Bobrisky is just enjoying the show. All these will make him trend the more which translate to more endorsements and money.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Sheuns(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27
All these for a movie that won’t gross up to 500M Naira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Passionate888: 7:55pm On Mar 27
Na who don chop dey get strength to argue for this Tinubu economy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Mar 27
BobRisky and the people that gave him the award are all mad people.
Arrant nonsense.
Orisirisi something

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by noble2faith(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27
Felabrity:

I wanted to comment my reserve but bobrisky to suppose dey jail
grin

This is irony of jingbinity: awuwo bi atẹ ilẹkẹ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Mar 27
Felabrity:

I wanted to comment my reserve but bobrisky to suppose dey jail
True that.
For kissing a fellow man in public and social media is an offence in the Nigeria constitution.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by pek(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27
Their problem not mine.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Judolisco(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27
Everything na PR... Plus bobrisku and portable join... Everything na PR for d movie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Bjteensdes24: 7:59pm On Mar 27
This femi Adebayo truly fall hand. As a good Muslim, you can reject if you are not supporting it. Haram is haram there is no way you can make it good or healthy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Damian911: 8:00pm On Mar 27
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I somehow feel hunger is responsible for this debacle.
Everybody is not like you
You're hungry bro talk true and stop this your dumb generalization

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Emperormartin(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27
Ok
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by shadrach77: 8:00pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being
He slapped his dad? Really? When? Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Third Child / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos / Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.