Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (61211 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't know why I l
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bizibi:
hustler!!! Continue
lol...Thank you!
#4+4NEXTlevel
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Bizibi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:
lol...Thank you!

#4+4NEXTlevel
yes ooo,next level hunger.....thank God I'm not part of it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by BeijinDossier: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bubu should just resign cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Easy1401(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
But PMB & his APC cohorts had said some years Ago that Bokoharam has been technically defeated?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
opribo:
There is no doubt, there must be a military hierachy behind this boko menace otherwise where could they have gotten the audacity to attack a Nigerian military base how much more seizing weapons.
so now you are noticing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nd there oga was saying SR gave wrong information

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by babatrigga(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatal Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State, 4 Months Old Child Saved(photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/fatal-accident-along-afikpo-road-in.html
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Princedapace(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:
there are many other reasons for re-electing BUHARI.

Boko Haram is NOT our only problem!
The is a massive dwindle in our country's main business;
Crude oil.

Without adequate funds, how can anyone buy equipment for war?

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
What of THE MIGHTY MILITANTS?
Etcetera etcetera!

You want him to fail on all fronts and win over Boko Haram abi?
By then you & I and many others will be broke and hungry ; is that what you want?

HOW ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
power sharing arrangement?

If you remove Buhari's govt. You will put Atiku who plans to stay for 8 years, you will effectively be putting the North in power for 3+4+8 = 15 years!

It's bad enough that they will get excess of 8 yrs if BUHARI stays another 4yrs. (3+4+4 =11 Years)

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES shocked

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku

Eya, your IQ is low shaaa.. Is this the type of people I share nairaland with?

Mehn, can't wait for ma foreign processes click, this place has too many insane people..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Shuugar98(f): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
and the Army denied the Attacked.... never believe APC government and the Army under the Jihadist....I'm Atikulated for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Horlazuncanmi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

By then you & I and many others will be broke and hungry ; is that what you want?

If you remove Buhari's govt. You will put Atiku who plans to stay for 8 years, you will effectively be putting the North in power for 3+4+8 = 15 years!

It's bad enough that they will get excess of 8 yrs if BUHARI stays another 4yrs. (3+4+4 =11 Years)

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4

You are a poor student of history, tell me since 2003 when northerners refused to present someone for the Presidential election, Buhari contested against OBJ, YARADUA and even a GEJ after it has been agreed rusty a southerner should be the President. continue deceiving yourself if you think Northerners won't contest 2023

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by biggestmanhood(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Chukazu: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerian military and propaganda over to you!

Show us your own pictures sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Mehn, can't wait for ma foreign processes click, this place has too many insane people..
Bro you don't understand why Hunger, over population and failed education can do to a people or person.
People legitimately steal right now and call it street huzzle, same way some enjoy supporting evil just to eat crumbs in this country.

Am sure that guy get paid for saying dumb things here and other places and so he doesnt care what happens to the rest of the population once he gets to survive and keep up with the status quo.
Thats the situation of our country right now.. Patriotism is a thing of a past. 100 men death means nothing because there are other millions to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by biggestmanhood(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by BrokenTV: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
You think you made sense but you did not, by the time you guys thinks that leadership is about providing dividend of democracy and not about which region the President came from that's when we will move forward in this country. Irrespective of that am Igbo, if the person that will move this country forward is from North I will continue to vote him. So carry that analogy of 3+4+8 years enter Bush. Buhari has failed not only once but more than. Am supporting Atiku for the president if he fails us like Buhari did I will be part of those that will vote him out in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
How can a small group of people be defeating a large number of army that they will remove their uniforms and flee?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Princedapace(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Bro you don't understand why Hunger, over population and failed education can do to a people or person.
People legitimately steal right now and call it street huzzle, same way some enjoy supporting evil just to eat crumbs in this country.

Am sure that guy get paid for saying dumb things here and other places and so he doent care what happens to the rest of the population.

U are right bro.. But they should try and be a bit intelligent na..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by oweman: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
So some dumb Nigrerians belive this outlandish stories fromf IPOB terrorists .
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Ruddyman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lying ARMY

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princedapace:

U are right bro.. But they should try and be a bit intelligent na..
lol go to school where should be foundation of intelligence to see why thuggery is regarded as intelligent than actual intelligence

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by israelmao(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
If this is true then something terrible has happened to Nigeria Army Forces.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Horlazuncanmi:

You are a poor student of history, tell me since 2003 when northerners refused to present someone for the Presidential election, Buhari contested against OBJ, YARADUA and even a GEJ after it has been agreed rusty a southerner should be the President. continue deceiving yourself if you think Northerners won't contest 2023
then, they argued that their 8years was not completed by Yar'Adua..

let's give them the benefit of doubt one last time.. If they don't comply, we know what to do.

If you put Atiku, na till 8yrs O!

We still remember their previous 40years rule before this new democracy, but let's coolu temper and play the POKER FACE
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Jtslimz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Just look at all those archaic weapons and you will immediately understand why morale is at its lowest ebb amongst the NA. I thank God I wasn't recruited years back (would av died like a chicken with no one remembering) when I desperately wanted to dump my current job cuz of the routine nature. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by sukerefakere(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:
for now...

stop comparing our 60yr-old country &19 year-old democracy with 500yr-old countries like USA

the quality will come with time..you will see
same thing you'll say when USA is 1500 yrs oldand Nigeria 180yrs old..
BMC= bastardized Mumuric cunts
Shithole
Always playing catch up

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princedapace:

"high IQ people work for low IQ people"

google "why 'A' students work for 'C' students"
and be humbled!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Mpanyi: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am not a fan of military but this is pure propaganda. They just uploaded pics. They should be seen in or on the vehicles to sound convincing.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
I thought they said NA dnt hav weapons to fight BH
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Op Is a Boko Haram informantgrin
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Rindo69: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
yomi96:
mumu talk, sit down in your hut and be shouting take it back. Take the obsolete weapons back and risk killing more southerners in the military abi. Shey your lord and master said Boko Haram was technically defeated? You better focus on your suya business than technically embarrassing your self on a public forum

Better talk!!! Don’t know what time it spends roasting meat when lt is always online exhibiting madness
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by strenghtt: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mpanyi:
I am not a fan of military but this is pure propaganda. They just uploaded pics. They should be seen in or on the vehicles to sound convincing.

why should they ride in them? So that they can b tracked ? u think Bokoharam no get learned people among their members?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by WaffenSS(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
yomi96:
mumu talk, sit down in your hut and be shouting take it back. Take the obsolete weapons back and risk killing more southerners in the military abi. Shey your lord and master said Boko Haram was technically defeated? You better focus on your suya business than technically embarrassing your self on a public forum

From 2010 to 2014, PDP under GEJ lost Nigeria an area equivalent to Belgium to BH.

When asked, he said Amelika was the problem, or that it's just a northern thing, or that APC arranged it to discredit him.

Chibok happened under GEJ. So also Buni Yadi.

But what really happened?

Dasuki, Okonjo iweala and Alex Badeh happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.