Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift (31643 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by itspzpics(m): 4:53am On Dec 30, 2018
Still in the mood to celebrate the season, controversial nollywood actress Daniella Okeke reach out to kirikiri Prison to gift female inmate and their babies some wonderful things needed by her foundation.

Wow.. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daniella-okeke-reach-out-to-kirikiri-female-inmates-and-their-babies-with-gift/

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by itspzpics(m): 4:53am On Dec 30, 2018
A Slay queen... See more Sexy sultry photos of Daniella Okeke >>>> SEE PHOTOS and VIDEO HERE

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by orobs93(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2018
Make I not talk
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Good gesture
God bless Daniella

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by adonshow(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2018
This her hip get ear.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by manneger2: 5:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Good one
But she is looking so fat now

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On Dec 30, 2018
God bless her good soul

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
This her hip get ear.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Jabioro: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Female prisoners dey reproduced inside yard

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by PointZerom: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74284926:
God bless her good soul

I see you as someone that appreciates God a lot but how you ended up with Al-Sudani baffles me.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by merryossai(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2018
publicity stunt? I don't think so! come to think of it, if people really show care in secrets n public, would people be suffering this much today? i don't think so! we are in the age where people criticize anything just to feel good about their current life condition.
Before anyone criticizes her about her source of income, let that person just take a break and think back if he has really done anything worthwhile for the less privileged this year, and if your supposed answer is no, then shut the Bleep up, but if you must say something, then ask God to bless her. and those that called this publicity stunt, should

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by BUSHHUNTER: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2018
DAT hips tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Dec 30, 2018
PointZerom:

I see you as someone that appreciates God a lot but how you ended up with Al-Sudani baffles me.
We are happy you noticed our love for GOD and for our PRESIDENT also.
We respect your view politically sir, BUT we will never wondered, questioned or get baffled about why you support Atiku.
God bless you and your family Mr PointZerom!
Have a nice Sunday ahead!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by easynetsms(m): 5:43am On Dec 30, 2018
That's nice of her ... Thou she get hips o tongue

Check my signature for legit internet data.. Very cheap
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Knox123(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2018
I forgot to look at the gifts she bought. Her hips fully caught my attention. cool

Who dey harvest this girl dey enjoy ooo

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Usguy(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Apostle Suleman Babe,Proceed Gotten From Apostle Suleman,

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by akilo1: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Sulieman self

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2018
she has a really big heart and a wonderful personality, okeke remains one of d few in d industry who give back to the society

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
So, for your mind now, deep down inside you want us to think you have a heart of gold.

So why did u bring the camera man along? oh, right, as proof in case if "they" ever bring up any further accusation(s) against that Apostle.

Now, to the POVing this, gaddamn! Those hips went too far, literally. She's now become fat and fast running out of shape.
So those pictures you actually took at the gym house were just for show.
Yeah,right, Actress indeed

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by mechanics(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
So babies are also in prison, that will unfair on the part of the female inmates.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Elnino4ladies: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Where this girl the make her money from

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by RevenGeMission: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Kind gesture

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by goshen26: 6:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Where are the inmates na, cos I don't trust these warders when it comes to siphoning gift

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by dejavubobo1(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
she has a really big heart and a wonderful personality, okeke remains one of d few in d industry who give back to the society
That's bcoz its coming to her freely, So she must give back freely

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2018
This is one thing I noticed about "top" women, gender selfishness, If this were to be a man, he would most certainly share for both males and females.
Elizabeth Warren, Stacy Bryans Hillary Clinton etc they always make their campaign about women but if a man should do half of that, they will accuse him of ignoring the women and being a misogynist

12 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Offpoint: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Where are the inmates naw?

They've taken more shots than gifts, anyways God bless her bronze heart. if she extended the same gesture to the male inmates: God bless her silver heart, if she extended to the both gender with no pictures: God bless her Golden heart.

Happy Sunday, Don't forget to visit God's house today to give thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2018
That's rather kind of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

She sure GIVES BACK

Those who like to finish from the BACK will understand grin

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by sulakishop(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2018
God bless pastor suleiman

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Bloooody(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Maximum prison?
A waste of resources.
Only the worst end up there, Let them rot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.