Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (31635 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Irukkanews: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nollywood actor cum politician, Yul Edochie today took to his Instagram handle to commend actress Queen Nwokoma for dressing modestly and still looking beautiful. Coming at at time when almost all female entertainers are practically going naked with their dressing, Yul is probably throwing some shots at some people. Read what he said below;

More Photos; http://www.irukkanews.com/actor-yul-edochie-hails-actress-queen-wokoma-over-her-modest-dressing/

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ClintonEmex: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
When you dress responsibly, responsible people will approach you as a woman. Yul is right.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Fuadeiza(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
ClintonEmex:
When you dress responsibly, responsible people will approach you as a woman. Yul is right.

Well said. Bruv.

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Muzanga(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Well said. Make e pepper Halimar abubakar and the rest.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Neimar: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
buh I wanna si her ass nd boobs like daniella embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Neimar:
grin grin grin.
Don't be surprised when this same Lady will disappoint and post the WORST..... grin

Never Never Never TRUST a Lady.....
If you study your BIBLE closely, you will understand better.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Some people cannot just mind their business angry is it your dressing? undecided As long as they are comfortable with the way they dress I don't see why others would drink panadol for their headache,people should learn to mind their businesses grin

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Jochabed(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Raw Truth!!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by leggo: 4:24am On Mar 31, 2018
ClintonEmex:

Such a ridiculously stupid thing to say. You are a pathetic person for conjuring up a subjective definition of 'responsible', and expecting all women to meet up to that. Face your life and let others face theirs.

You don't seem responsible from the way you type online.

See how stupid that sounds?

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by NwaAmaikpe: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

Yul rightly said it,
Covering up makes her unapproachable.

That's not a plus for a lady who is in showbiz.
She should learn to expose everything if she must become an A-lister.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Amirullaha(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Muzanga:
Her friend... "Tonto"

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some people cannot just mind their business angry is it your dressing? undecided As long as they are comfortable with the way they dress I don't see why others would drink panadol for their headache,people should learn to mind their businesses grin
see them

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Simeony007(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Afro candy nko
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by styless(f): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
And who asked him?

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2018
leggo:

Such a ridiculously stupid thing to say. You are a pathetic person for conjuring up a subjective definition of 'responsible', and expecting all women to meet up to that. Face your life and let others face theirs.

what are you saying

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by ifeanyija(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2018
styless:
And who asked him?
who ask you to comment?
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by filcast(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2018
All comments above are
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2018
ifeanyija:
see them
FYI,I am conservative in my dressing because I defended them does not equate to me dressing like that.That is a wrong mentality to say that I dress such because I defended people to dress on their own freewill.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by YorubaAssasin: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Shey no be say dis guy dey use style dey toast d babe sha... grin
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by kikiwendy(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2018
This is so true

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ifebaby16(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
wink
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Luukasz(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
When a woman dress unclad and raunchy I will definitely see her as a sex object

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by moshino(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Neimar:

Go and see your mother's and sister's own.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Tex42(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Muzanga:
ur Monika though...

I want to change my own Monika to Zamunda.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by pweshboi(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why can't you dress half naked to church since you feel comfortable in it most times... Hypocrisy is just our major problem in Naija. What is bad is bad, don't sugar-coat it.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Princedapace(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't think so my dear. Some of these dressings have caused issues in our society. Women are attractive enough. When they now dress to expose sensitive parts, it becomes extremely bad. Why do u think schools don't accept ladies wear sexy outfits? U can imagine what would be going on in the minds of the young male students.

No matter how we want to hide the truth, immoral dressing has done more good than harm to the society.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2018
pweshboi:

Why can't you dress half naked to church since you feel comfortable in it most times... Hypocrisy is just our major problem in Naija. What is bad is bad, don't sugar-coat it.
It isn't I am sure by now you would have come across my response to the guy who quoted me.In Swaziland the women dress barechested it is a part of their culture.History shows that exposing the body did not start today but since you started wearing the white man's cloth you term it indecent dressing.Everyone has a right to dress the way they feel it is not you duty to decide what is wrong.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Princedapace:

I don't think so my dear. Some of these dressings have caused issues in our society. Women are attractive enough. When they now dress to expose sensitive parts, it becomes extremely bad. Why do u think schools don't accept ladies wear sexy outfits? U can imagine what would be going on in the minds of the young male students.

No matter how we want to hide the truth, immoral dressing has done more good than harm to the society.
Nobody should quote me on this topic again read my response to the other two guys I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by solidman59(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Seriously? Any need for this? Do you know this guy or have any previous issues with him? Why then do you hate him so much for a simple comment he made?
Guys let's stop the hate na please!!
leggo:

Re: Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing by wethebest(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Nice. will d lazy nd broke ass hoes listen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.