Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* (583 Views)

Let The Truth Be Known / Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC / Truth Be Told Electricity Is Now Constant !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Green222: 4:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Any follower of political events in Nigeria would by now be very familiar with this comment by the APC; PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

One would have thought that having identified PDP as responsible for destroying Nigeria, the APC would avoid them like a plague. But these guys are not only hypocrites, they are liars, shameless and experts in double standards.

I decided to take a cusory look at the Presidential campaign council they eventually constituted yesterday and this is what I found;

Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume- PDP Governor for 8years.

Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani- Former Senate President under PDP

D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker House of Assembly and 7 years Governor under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.

North West Zonal Director: Aliyu Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and Senator for 3 years.

South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke- Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.

South South Zonal Director: Godswill Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8 years and until 4months ago, was the PDP minority leader in the Senate.

None of these people spent less than 13years as PDP members. Mathematically, that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction

In one breathe, you say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. In another breathe, you need this same destroyers to help you to "change" Nigeria. Who is deceiving who?

Even though I know that the APC and their supporters lack the ability to engage in fact based conversation, I still invite them to controvert my claims in this post.
Yeye dey smell�� who is deceiving who�

5 Likes

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by RealityShot: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2018
VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by jchioma: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2018
APC can only succeed in deceiving their fellow zombies and those with collective amnesia.

These same people condemning PDP's 16 years in government were part and parcel of the PDP..
Today, they are saints of Buhari.

Integrity my foot.

3 Likes

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Gandollar(f): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

.... continuity of abject poverty.

Continuity of high rate of suicide incidents

... continuity of mind boggling corruption

... continuity of government funding for BH

.... continuity of massive job loss

... continuity of a ruderless president remote controlled by just two men

.... continuity of fulani heardsmen ethnic cleansing in the NC

.... continuity of lies and propaganda

You need a doctor Oga

1 Like

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Gandollar(f): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2018
jchioma:
APC can only succeed in deceiving their fellow zombies and those with collective amnesia.

These same people condemning PDP's 16 years in government were part and parcel of the PDP..
Today, they are saints of Buhari.

Integrity my foot.
Nobody should even mention the word intergrity and buhari in the same sentence.
We've always known his touted intergrity was a charade. Today even the blind see it, buhari and his family members are the richest NIGERIANS alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Ganduri: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2018
The most sensable post on NL in many weeks. Only a lifeless dullard is carried away with the 16years giberish. Osibanjo. Fashola and Tinubu were in power in all that so called 16years and didnt turn lagos into a Dubai. infact they have been in govt since 1999 till date. who is fooling who? Olodos.

2 Likes

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by RealityShot: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Gandollar:
.... continuity of abject poverty.

Continuity of high rate of suicide incidents

... continuity of mind boggling corruption

... continuity of government funding for BH

.... continuity of massive job loss

... continuity of a ruderless president remote controlled by just two men

.... continuity of fulani heardsmen ethnic cleansing in the NC

.... continuity of lies and propaganda

You need a doctor Oga
.. Where are suicides happening? Your village?

.. Was there ZERO CORRUPTION in GEJ time?

.. Prove that, please!

.. You are measuring "job loss" what of "job gain"?

.. Uga, prove that or shut UP!

.. Herds en have been killing since GEJ tenure, have you not heard it's a front by Orthom?

.. Are your CANDIDATES not lying?

You need to read more and sit down and THINK AHEAD

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES shocked

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

1 Like

Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Gandollar(f): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

.. Where are suicides happening? Your village?

.. Was there ZERO CORRUPTION in GEJ time?

.. Prove that, please!

.. You are measuring "job loss" what of "job gain"?

.. Uga, prove that or shut UP!

.. Herds en have been killing since GEJ tenure, have you not heard it's a front by Orthom?

.. Are your CANDIDATES not lying?

You need to read more and sit down and THINK AHEAD

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES shocked

#IstandWithBuhari

#4+4

Is Jonathan on the ballot? There's a reason they call APC supporters zombies. I should provide proof to what's placed under your nose? There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.
Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by Lipscomb(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2018
You need orientation. What do you understand by repentance? PDP have his own ideology while APC too have his own ideology. And that's what old PDP members believe more reason they working with APC.
Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by danot1030: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Op your post shows you don't read your Bible.

2Cor.5:17 have erased the past of those new convert to APC, now they have realized that it's evil to be a pdp and they are not going back again.
Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by RealityShot: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gandollar:
Is Jonathan on the ballot? There's a reason they call APC supporters zombies. I should provide proof to what's placed under your nose? There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.
GEJ represents PDP, yes?
ATIKU represent ___?

did you see me write about any PARTY?

since you can not answer your own questions & have resorted to insults...

GOODBYE!
Re: This "Pdp"??? *truth Be Told* by kolaaderin: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Green222:

Any follower of political events in Nigeria would by now be very familiar with this comment by the APC; PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

One would have thought that having identified PDP as responsible for destroying Nigeria, the APC would avoid them like a plague. But these guys are not only hypocrites, they are liars, shameless and experts in double standards.

I decided to take a cusory look at the Presidential campaign council they eventually constituted yesterday and this is what I found;

Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume- PDP Governor for 8years.

Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani- Former Senate President under PDP

D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker House of Assembly and 7 years Governor under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.

North West Zonal Director: Aliyu Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and Senator for 3 years.

South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke- Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.

South South Zonal Director: Godswill Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8 years and until 4months ago, was the PDP minority leader in the Senate.

None of these people spent less than 13years as PDP members. Mathematically, that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction

In one breathe, you say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. In another breathe, you need this same destroyers to help you to "change" Nigeria. Who is deceiving who?

Even though I know that the APC and their supporters lack the ability to engage in fact based conversation, I still invite them to controvert my claims in this post.
Yeye dey smell�� who is deceiving who�

Forget all those stories, so far we can see better result under buhari, what is important is the head. People are routing for Buhari not anyone of them. Thank God Buhari has never been to PDP likewise his able vise president Osinbajo. They both are alien to PDP and we could see things working better than 16years of stagnant and wanton looting. Even some of his ministers formally in PDP are now performing better in APC, that should tell you something and confirmed what Donald duke said about PDP, that even Jesus might fail to deliver under PDP as a party.

What else do you suggest, we should kill them for joining APC? And if APC reject them you lots would be calling them a cultist party.
What I can deduce from all this movement is that the repented ones among then are now ready to serve under Buhari APC while those that still wanna loot, the evil once are back in PDP to drag power so they can return to their regular unchallenged looting spray or what else would make them wanna bring in a renounced looting machine made in Adamawa, the international fugitive.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Miracle That Entire Nigeria Wasn’t Stolen Under PDP Government – Presidency / Governor Ortom In A Meeting With PDP Presidential Campaign Council North Central / Dino Melaye Happy Birthday Thread- Drop Your Best Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.