Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power (5487 Views)

Kanye West And Rihanna: How Dark Can They Get? / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Jenifer Hudson Blasts Illuminatti Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]
its so creepy a video. . .
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by Mobinga: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
Are U Freaking Serious
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2010
like. . . oh yea i am. . .
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
Can't see the video.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by oyeakd(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMgz3UQREY&hl=en[/flash]
this one is kool . . .lols
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2010
oh yea i just got it rite
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
Soooo. . .how do these videos correlate with the topic? I'm lost here.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by hax: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2010
I dunno.

But I haven't watched any of the videos. grin
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by bjmighty(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
Kanye West - Power Video breakdown. More than music. (no illuminati propaganda)

After a lil homework this 'moving' painting is based on an orignal painting called the the Sword of Damocles. The painting came about from an old greek myth in which Damocles was courtier to the King and constantly used to kiss his ass and compliment him because he wanted to be appointed into a postion of power. The King got fed up of the ass licking and gave the courtier the throne for the day and the King would become his humble servent along with the other helpers. The courtier jumped at the chance to have all this power. But when he sat at the throne there was a sword hanging above his head by one single horse hair(which was about to drop). The King told him that this was to show him that with great power comes great responsibilty. This what life was really like with all this power, it can be taken away in a flash. The courtier immediantly asked to be excused as he no longer wished to be in a postion of power but would rather go back to his less fortunate life.

The 'moving picture' that Kanye has used to accompany this song actually conveys the message of the song more than the lyrics. Its shows a lot of thought and study went into it. And it also knowing the full story gets rid of all the illuminati stans and there theories. Although I will admit that I dont understand why some the women got devil horns as that does not fit the orignal painting. It does also have that celestial feel that you get from paintings that depict God or Jesus/Angels. Aparently Kanye met the guy who made this 3 - 4 weeks back. He's an artist and Kanye must of liked one of his paintings and asked him to do the video for Power. Jacked this from MTV website,

For the video, Brambilla used the photo-montage style of his "Civilization" video installation, which is what caused West to seek out the artist in the first place.

"I shot images of the casting, people who came in as dancers and models and actresses in the various poses, and then it was put together as a photograph originally," Brambilla said. "We had very little time to shoot it. We only had a day to shoot it, so I basically know exactly how each element would look, where each element would go and how the whole piece would ch***ograph, because there's about 24 layers of video in the piece, and they are all interconnected. So it's almost like a visual ballet in a way, and it had to be pre-planned in a very specific way to make it cohesive and to make it work. That was the most challenging part of it: how to [translate] it from a still, a painting, and then make the painting come alive into the filming and the photography."

Amazingly enough, Brambilla was able to accomplish this in a minute and a half. The "Power" clip might only be 90 seconds, but Brambilla said that wasn't the plan going in.

"I made it very clear at the beginning that I wasn't really interested if it was going to be a music video," he said. "I wanted to do something which was more like a visual accompaniment to the track, and so it didn't really need to be any specific length and it didn't really need to be the whole song. It needed to kind of introduce the song in a different way and a fresh way, and I came with this continuous shot with no cuts, no lip sync, and the minute, minute and a half just , seemed like the perfect amount of time to show a video portrait.

"It didn't answer all the questions," he added. "It just becomes more provocative and a little bit more tense at the end, because it cuts away just before the action within it resolves itself, so it kind of leaves you with the feeling that something's about to happen."

Source: Some dude name Lupe
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by bjmighty(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Kanye West - Power Video breakdown. More than music. (no illuminati propaganda)

After a lil homework this 'moving' painting is based on an orignal painting called the the Sword of Damocles. The painting came about from an old greek myth in which Damocles was courtier to the King and constantly used to kiss his ass and compliment him because he wanted to be appointed into a postion of power. The King got fed up of the ass licking and gave the courtier the throne for the day and the King would become his humble servent along with the other helpers. The courtier jumped at the chance to have all this power. But when he sat at the throne there was a sword hanging above his head by one single horse hair(which was about to drop). The King told him that this was to show him that with great power comes great responsibilty. This what life was really like with all this power, it can be taken away in a flash. The courtier immediantly asked to be excused as he no longer wished to be in a postion of power but would rather go back to his less fortunate life.

The 'moving picture' that Kanye has used to accompany this song actually conveys the message of the song more than the lyrics. Its shows a lot of thought and study went into it. And it also knowing the full story gets rid of all the illuminati stans and there theories. Although I will admit that I dont understand why some the women got devil horns as that does not fit the orignal painting. It does also have that celestial feel that you get from paintings that depict God or Jesus/Angels. Aparently Kanye met the guy who made this 3 - 4 weeks back. He's an artist and Kanye must of liked one of his paintings and asked him to do the video for Power. Jacked this from MTV website,

For the video, Brambilla used the photo-montage style of his "Civilization" video installation, which is what caused West to seek out the artist in the first place.

"I shot images of the casting, people who came in as dancers and models and actresses in the various poses, and then it was put together as a photograph originally," Brambilla said. "We had very little time to shoot it. We only had a day to shoot it, so I basically know exactly how each element would look, where each element would go and how the whole piece would ch***ograph, because there's about 24 layers of video in the piece, and they are all interconnected. So it's almost like a visual ballet in a way, and it had to be pre-planned in a very specific way to make it cohesive and to make it work. That was the most challenging part of it: how to [translate] it from a still, a painting, and then make the painting come alive into the filming and the photography."

Amazingly enough, Brambilla was able to accomplish this in a minute and a half. The "Power" clip might only be 90 seconds, but Brambilla said that wasn't the plan going in.

"I made it very clear at the beginning that I wasn't really interested if it was going to be a music video," he said. "I wanted to do something which was more like a visual accompaniment to the track, and so it didn't really need to be any specific length and it didn't really need to be the whole song. It needed to kind of introduce the song in a different way and a fresh way, and I came with this continuous shot with no cuts, no lip sync, and the minute, minute and a half just , seemed like the perfect amount of time to show a video portrait.

"It didn't answer all the questions," he added. "It just becomes more provocative and a little bit more tense at the end, because it cuts away just before the action within it resolves itself, so it kind of leaves you with the feeling that something's about to happen."

Source: Some dude name Lupe posted it on a forum

BEHIND THE SCENE:

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/08/04/behind-the-scenes-of-kanye-west%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cpower%E2%80%9D-video-video/
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2010
wey them anti-conspiracy theorists?
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2010
@chiogo are u sure u saw the 1st video if u did then i comment my reserve do not mind the last video,that one is just for fun
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2010
Umm, I did watch the first video. What does that have to do with Kanye and the illuminati? Am I missing something here? All I saw were some white boys messing around.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by bgees(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2010
I like the video.

Nothing to suggest Illuminati . just a spiritual video, and this Illuminati nonsense must stop.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by Mobinga: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2010
Illuminati? Do you know what Illuminati means?
The Illuminati picks its members and I'm 100% sure they wouldn't pick a Young Black American Rapper.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by eldee(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
Say what you want about Kanye . . .but his creativity is astonishing.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, I did watch the first video. What does that have to do with Kanye and the illuminati? Am I missing something here? All I saw were some white boys messing around.

sorry about that. . . i already corrected my mistake. . . you can click on the first video now. . .
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
5p1naz:

sorry about that. . . i already corrected my mistake. . . you can click on the first video now. . .
I see. . .I don't find it creepy. grin
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by 5p1naz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
you're kidding rite?  this guy is a monster. . . i use to like him old times. . . wat hapind to "JESUS WALKS?" if your really serious about the n0t creepy thang. . . hmnnnnn  undecided undecided undecided undecided why do i even have this feeling he used he sacrificed his mum c0s he changed after her death. . .
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
Monster over a stup!d video? Wow, it sure doesn't take a lot to rile you up. I personally don't buy into this illuminati talk. All I can say is controversy sells, one has to be creative in cooking it up though. And please, he killed his mom because he sent her to do some plastic surgery, right?
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by marcus1234: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by eldee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
5p1naz:

you're kidding rite?  this guy is a monster. . . i use to like him old times. . . wat hapind to "JESUS WALKS?" if your really serious about the n0t creepy thang. . . hmnnnnn  undecided undecided undecided undecided why do i  even have this feeling he used he sacrificed his mum c0s he changed after her death. . .

What happened you Jesus Walks?? Negro got better at making videos.

Sacrificed his mum?? That's a true depiction of your thinking faculty.
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by tosinaded(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
abeg leave story abeg! no dey justify wetin u no sabi. . . . .
its creepy period!
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by eldee(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

its creepy period!

So you self believe say im sacrifice im mumsy??
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

its creepy period!
Then stay scared.

Or how did Ice-cube put it, "Go to church!" grin
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by tosinaded(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
oshi oda sha!
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by tosinaded(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
by the way i got ur song. . . but it the remix sha!
coverted the video to audio undecided

http://www.4shared.com/audio/i8mgD2mI/Bracket_-_Happy_Day.html
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

by the way i got your song. . . but it the remix sha!
coverted the video to audio undecided

http://www.4shared.com/audio/i8mgD2mI/Bracket_-_Happy_Day.html

Thank you!! x3 smiley
And what does 'Oshi oda' mean? embarassed
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by tosinaded(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
oshi oda = rubbish no good
Re: Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

oshi oda = rubbish no good
angry angry tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty New Song Called Goodluck Jonathan **Official Campaign Song** / New Music: Future & Young Thug – Patek Water Ft. Offset Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Big Shaq – Man Don’t Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.