Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (225 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY, 30TH DECEMBER http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: MAKE POWER AVAILABLE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

Sometimes, people wonder why they pray and nothing happens. They desire changes that don’t take place, and the reason is they’re not making power available for the change they desire. God shows us how to make power available for change in our opening verse.

The Amplified Classic translation explains it more; it says, “Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” The prayer that changes things has the peculiar quality of being earnest, heartfelt and continued. That means it’s not done casually; you don’t pray for only two minutes and go away, no; you press in your prayer, and take a hold of your desire with your spirit.

This kind of prayer is done with much passion and emotion; therefore, you may have to separate yourself from everybody and from everything else. Do this as you prepare for the New Year. Pray in tongues passionately and fervently until you receive the prophetic word in your heart.

When that power is made available through prayer, go ahead and give the Word; it’ll come to pass. Make tremendous power available for the things you want to do and experience—your goals and desires—the changes you want to see in your ministry, family, finances, job, academics, or other areas of your life in the coming year. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I declare that I’m making progress, because you’ve granted me the ability to cause changes in my world and in circumstances through prayer. I’m fully synchronised with the Spirit, to know and walk in your perfect will always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

James 5:17-18 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 22:1-10 & Malachi 1-2

(1) (Reply)

Centenary Celebration Of The Ancient Of Days Leader Olumba Obu / What Is That Cow In Your Life? / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Was Conceived By The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.