Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video (18305 Views)

Enugu City Crusade By Paul Enenche: Governor Ugwuanyi Attends (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
owukpa:
I had to read through this lenghty comment of yours despite my tight schedule.

I realized you are one of the disciples of Daddy Freeze and his fellow anti Christ.

Are you expecting a Pastor to build factory or hospital with 'tithe and offering?' (as you claimed).

To clear your ignorances, I heard this ministry has done a lot for people but chose not to make noise about it.

I didn't see this comment of yours when a story appeared on this forum about the pastor's donation to IDPs in Benue, Lokoja, Abuja, Plateau and other parts of the country.

I'm sure you were in coma when he hosted over 5 thousand windows, orphans and the less privileged last week for Christmas and they left with many things.

What did your president do, they sang Christmas song for you and their gullible flutists and you clapped for them.

Learn to appreciate good things.

You must not wail over everything.

Did you read anywhere that they raise funds in the course of building the Dome?
I challenge you to prove me wrong.

I'm not holding brief for the church but I'm sick and tired of you guys wailing over this 100k capacity Glory Dome.

I'm sure you and freeze would commit suicide when 200k capacity come up.

Gbam cool

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Nicklaus619(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
God is indeed awesome, I am dunamite and proud. God bless you pastor. cool

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by ithink7: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
kk
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
CrazeMan69:
Why won't he be overjoyed and even release album when he will buy private jet in a year with the proceeds of the so called 'Glory Dome' angry
You are irredeemable angry

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by xeros20(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atewo400:
Eyahh Nigerians are seriously blindfolded
Pastors are having mega churches with money that will have been used to do so many other neceesqry things and of which they Get money from
And the masses who are not living comfortabely will still be the one enriching them
Even the bible says That they that give to the rich shall become poor But we cover this up by saying He is my papa
one of the problems of this country is Religion
politicians will steal money then pay their fat thithe and offering to all this churches and they believe they are safe
Every pastor wants to have a mega church but nobody want to help the country by establishing industries and other social benefiting amenities
since our pastors know that they have access to all this rich people let them use the money to help the masses
apart from that religion is also some of the reasons of the out rise of crime because we have different believes and we believe any believe that we dont believe in is wrong and we want to fight
I am composing this in a deeper life bible church presently but the truth remains the truth
some take reference to Solomon
But the truth is that big temple was the only one in Israel but in Nigeria we have his too many mega churches which exort money that is supposed to be used for other things
even Jesus or his followers never collected money to build mega church
But they had all things in common
But today our pastors are living in luxuries and we are in poverty
now tell me is that having things in common
So many people don't have any means of mobility but a pastor has more than one private jet
Nigerians let us be realistic with our selves and see things the way they ought to be
I remain Emmanuel The young boy that loves others opinion and deals with fact
I know you grew up in the bush, how is it your problem that God is blessing people and they are building mega churches. Nobody forces you to worship with them, how many industries have you build since you havnt build a church?.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by teshiam(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Nice one sir. Still enjoying your Nara ekele. God bless.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555
I was not planning on commenting oo but I saw S8 screen for 55K.

Please is it Samsung s8 and can I see the future with it?
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by itiswellandwell: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
teshiam:

I was not planning on commenting oo but I saw S8 screen for 55K.

Please is it Samsung s8 and can I see the future with it?

Yes. It's Samsung s8 screen. Stop sounding like an illiterate naaw. All the best.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by teshiam(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Yes. It's Samsung s8 screen. Stop sounding like an illiterate naaw. All the best.

Am not sounding like one bruv.

I just wonder how it costs the same as a brand new phone of some brands.

Am in tech.

Am inqusitive, so am just wondering.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by wildernessVoice: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atewo400:
Pastors are having mega churches with money that will have been used to do so many other neceesqry things and of which they Get money from
And the masses who are not living comfortabely will still be the one enriching them
Even the bible says That they that give to the rich shall become poor But we cover this up by saying He is my papa
politicians will steal money then pay their fat thithe and offering to all this churches and they believe they are safe
Every pastor wants to have a mega church but nobody want to help the country by establishing industries and other social benefiting amenities
since our pastors know that they have access to all this rich people let them use the money to help the masses
apart from that religion is also some of the reasons of the out rise of crime because we have different believes and we believe any believe that we dont believe in is wrong and we want to fight
I am composing this in a deeper life bible church presently but the truth remains the truth
But the truth is that big temple was the only one in Israel but in Nigeria we have his too many mega churches which exort money that is supposed to be used for other things
So many people don't have any means of mobility but a pastor has more than one private jet
Nigerians let us be realistic with our selves and see things the way they ought to be

You didn't vote the Church to provide factory, electricity, good road, water, hospital and generate employment. Jesus raise the Church to gather and worship Him, disciple and prepare people for His second coming. If you continue to envy Jesus Church, hell fire awaits you. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

5 Likes

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by deebrain(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
For one... I love his dance steps.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by itiswellandwell: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
teshiam:

Am not sounding like one bruv.

I just wonder how it costs the same as a brand new phone of some brands.

Am in tech.

Am inqusitive, so am just wondering.

Okay. Samsung screen is madly expensive. You can make more research about it. Surprisingly, my screen is even has some minor cracks for the 55k. Walk into a Samsung office and ask of the brand new screen. You go dey hear range from 100k to 120k. Note 8 goes for 120k to 140k. No be today we done dey sell cracked screen. People like am cos it save cost.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by gr8tone: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I can't that what i am seeing is a church
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by teshiam(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Okay. Samsung screen is madly expensive. You can make more research about it. Surprisingly, my screen is even has some minor cracks for the 55k. Walk into a Samsung office and ask of the brand new screen. You go dey hear range from 100k to 120k. Note 8 goes for 120k to 140k. No be today we done dey sell cracked screen. People like am cos it save cost.

Thank you very much, wanted to get a Samsung S9 but I have changed my mind. Me that screen cannot stay for 2 months without cracking.

IPhone X would do well now.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by newdawn2017(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
NigerianTabloid:
Truly the church is marching on. God bless Dr. Paul Enenche. I tap into this grace.
Ori ye to baje. Tap gbuo onwe gi na grace ebahahun. undecided
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by newdawn2017(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
better2moro:
The more the devil wails, the more God children break and set record. This is another testimony that the devil is truly a bastard. Ride Dr. Enenche, ,may the Lord strengthen you for his kingdom.
What is the testimony here mbok? & What has this got to do with the devil negatively?
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Motion123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thank you Dr... You are among the few men touching lives and making Nigeria and Africa proud... He married a wonderful woman too.... More blessings
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by itiswellandwell: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
teshiam:

Thank you very much, wanted to get a Samsung S9 but I have changed my mind. Me that screen cannot stay for 2 months without cracking.

You can just get a spigen case. I use s7 edge for quite a long time and it's just like new every day with the spigen case and thanks to my careful acts as well. It's all about being careful.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Nastydroid(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fortunately the iPhone X screen is cheap around 60k
teshiam:

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
i am a catholic but i love this man die

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Ayobami7(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
omo e started this church at area1 1997,,,

when our teenage class used to be one small canopy

see dunamis now

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by mentorandfriend(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Watching the video gave me goosebumps. God is a faithful God and He'll continue to show himself strong for those who believe in him. He does wonders.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Cutefergieee: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some one shld please tell Pastors Paul to come teach me dat his dance step ooooo. I must add it to my dance � steps for the coming year...

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Emoo96: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
what does it take to become a pastor. please pastor paul abeg employ me
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2018
The size of that dome can’t be compared to ur heart which is the real temple of God.

It was back in the days a David and Isaiah size of a physical temple mattered bt not after Christ.

Pastors should build heart whilst building physical temples. 100,000 people don’t necessarily have to be in same place to worship bt I want to believe the pastor has his genuine reasons.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by toragema(f): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Real shame on the haters! when u see a big hotel or club u stop to admire it because of its glamor, but u see Gods house where thousands of persons sacrificed to honour God with a house that will shame d devil and u raise your nose in contempt, shame on u.
Big shame, because God himself has built this Glory Dome and the gates of hell cant stand against it,souls will continue to be won,the blind will continue to receive sight,the lame will walk, Heaven will continue to kiss the earth @The Glory Dome,I suggest that u don't get missing in action.

2 Likes

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by abbeyty(m): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Church is marching on while the country is going backward everyday. What an irony? In this jet age it is a shame that a country like Nigeria can't boast of 5 hours power supply without interruption.

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by themanderon: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
I just don't know why I love this man.
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by bobowaja(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Atewo400:
LOL cheesy

More like "Maga don pay, shout hallelujah" grin grin
The wise are living their lives off the fools sweat grin grin
Not every wise man have a dead conscience, so people like me can't extort these fools.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Atewo400(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
owukpa:
I had to read through this lenghty comment of yours despite my tight schedule.

I realized you are one of the disciples of Daddy Freeze and his fellow anti Christ.

Are you expecting a Pastor to build factory or hospital with 'tithe and offering?' (as you claimed).

To clear your ignorances, I heard this ministry has done a lot for people but chose not to make noise about it.

I didn't see this comment of yours when a story appeared on this forum about the pastor's donation to IDPs in Benue, Lokoja, Abuja, Plateau and other parts of the country.

I'm sure you were in coma when he hosted over 5 thousand windows, orphans and the less privileged last week for Christmas and they left with many things.

What did your president do, they sang Christmas song for you and their gullible flutists and you clapped for them.

Learn to appreciate good things.

You must not wail over everything.

Did you read anywhere that they raise funds in the course of building the Dome?
I challenge you to prove me wrong.

I'm not holding brief for the church but I'm sick and tired of you guys wailing over this 100k capacity Glory Dome.

I'm sure you and freeze would commit suicide when 200k capacity come up.

Don't worry if this country peradventure crash down then u will see all this ur papas doing well in other country then I will see who is the unrealistic person between me and u
I know u are already praying that this country cannot crash
Now let me analyse something
Since in the 19ss there have been churches but look the country is not developing or do u think it is now that "Nigeria prays " is starting
Most of these atheist country are highly developed
Now do u know if this country is the best country in the world u will not be praying most of the prayer u are praying all them will cut off
We have been religious since but no development
I think we should check what all this great countries did and invest money into such instead of wasting money building mega churches and see the country going backward on a daily basis
Let's be factual
And stop wasting money enriching people that tell us to pray to God to solve our problem but use us to solve their problem
Re: 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video by Atewo400(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Atewo400:

strikeback

RipMorosini

Strike back
RipMorosini

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / Why Do Nigerian Christians Avoid Naming Their Children Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.