Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) (850 Views)

More Photos From Former President Shehu Shagari Burial. / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by jiorhemen(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
I was going through my dad's picture archive when I found this old picture of late former president Shehu Shagari beating the Yoruba talking drum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by Kenzico(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Nobody remembers the good things about you....Until you are dead

1 Like

Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by yomi96(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, Nigerians we have lost an icon, democrat, that believed in the project called one Nigeria. Not like the coupist who ran him out and failed, he failed in 1987, he has failed again. Nigerians open your eyes, don't fall for their divide and rule tactics. Vote out this scam of a government and let's get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by amaniro: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Shehu shagari was an elder statesman. This is a man that has earned my respect, has my respect, will forever have my respect, he's the direct opposite of his brother in power.

Rest on.....
Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2018
...he could have been a great leader if he'd had firm control of his ministers who hopelessly let him down!
Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by jiorhemen(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
...he could have been a great leader if he'd had firm control of his ministers who hopelessly let him down!
I concur
Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by internationalman(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Kenzico:
Nobody remembers the good things about you....Until you are dead
like Dagrin who became popular through his death.
Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by Mitchewww(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Volksfuhrer:

I disagree.

The unapologetic Coupist did not allow him do that.
Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by arabbunkum: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2018
He was a good man still the Lifeless illiterate of Daura overthrew his democratic government.

Re: Former President Shehu Shagari Beating The Yoruba Talking Drum In The 80s(photo) by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Mitchewww:

I disagree.

The unapologetic Coupist did not allow him do that.

I don't gerrit...could you please elaborate?

(1) (Reply)

CJN Onnoghen: Throwback Tweet Of Fani-kayode Calling For Adeosun Resignation / Kebbi State Gets Hot As Atiku Abubakar And Team Storm's Kebbi State... / Mammoth Crowd At Pdp Presidential Campaign In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.