Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (38177 Views)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by babecode: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sokoto state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has received the remains of the former president, Shehu Shagari in Sokoto, the state capital.

The remains of former president, Shehu Shagari has left the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja for Sokoto.

Shagari is expected to be buried at 2pm.

He died on Friday at the age of 93.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/body-of-ex-president-shagari-leaves-abuja-for-sokoto-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by babecode: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
RiP Late Ex President...

modified

For your air freight consultant, cargo tracking, freight forwarding, cargo procurement, customs paperwork, cargo packaging and cargo export..
check my signature for contact..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Kenekingisback: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
How? Is he the one to bury him?

I am not understanding? Cant his family members receive him and bury him?

So if he had died in Sudan, would the Sudanese government receive his body?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by easynetsms(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Auxtin85(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
I wish these leaders knows everything is vanity. They only remember death when they see a casket

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by creatorsverse(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
We dat served in nagarta college sokoto will miss u
Rip sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Weaponx: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na Buhari killed this man

Moderator wey ban me na you know o tongue tongue
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by olaolaking: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
No time to fry akara or spend big on someone that is gone already.

The same burial for both poor and rich in that land.
I personally admire this

15 Likes

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by hbs85: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
May aljannat firdaus be his final abode. Rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by olaolaking: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Honestly you don't keep asking
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by lookingfly: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

you no got stfu there ba
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Affaberry: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

That is the tradition of every president in any country. state burial either state or federal gov't in other to honor them.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by brexit: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
THIS IS IGNORANCE TO THE HIGHEST ORDER,SHAGARI WAS A GLOBAL FIGURE AND THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE SHOULD DO NOT THE FAMILY
Kenekingisback:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by brexit: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
THIS IS IGNORANCE TO THE HIGHEST ORDER,SHAGARI WAS A GLOBAL FIGURE AND THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE SHOULD DO SO NOT THE FAMILY
Kenekingisback:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by visijo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
I generally need a job that will give me a six month holiday twice a year
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Markn: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Uncommon leader.....RIP
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by yeman1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by ArmaniUhuru: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari arrested Shagari and decided he was guilty until he could prove himself innocent. Buhari never freed him till he was overthrown by IBB. For two years Shagari was detained.

But today Buhari describes him as a patriot who served will humility, integrity and diligence.

Thunder fire somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad in those days wen police dey carry dane guns up/down.Mushin was a theater of war during Upn/Npn wahala.Xcape to Ondo,there i see wild wild West. RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by zicocards(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP ex presido.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by JubiGold(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by DinoP: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
I know his manhood still lives on

1 Like

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by onubijoe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by bestower: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
If only all these our politicians can remember this day....maybe we can live a better day...beauty for ashes...RIP...Baba.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by igwefivestar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

he is a formal president, so is a national burial
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:

shagari is from sokoto and is being buried in sokoto. Its customary that the highest office holder in the state(governor) welcomes the states man. Same thing with abacha, yaradua e.t.c
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by playfulvivo: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
DinoP:
I know his manhood still lives on
Where you born stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.