Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun (4925 Views)

How Good Are Phones From Slot? / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun by Rajman45(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mykcool:
first of all , slot has a partnership deal with these companies they buy things from in case of factory defects, they should make it known to customers what their return policy is in case a problem arises.
about the attitude of the lady, I can tell you boldly that I've never had any reason to hurl insults at anyone except maybe my close pals when we're having friendly arguments and taking jibes at each other. I wasn't the first person the lady was abusive to that very day, and that's why I took precaution by telling my gf not to exchange words with her if she becomes rude.
9 days might look like a long time , but don't forget I bought the phone late evening of a Friday and the next week had holidays. Anyway I've learnt from this, when next I get a phone I'll make sure the warranty is well explained
But ur gf notice it the same day u bought the phone?.....Why una no return d phone on 21th or 24th, I believe u should only blame yourself for being reluctant to handle the matter seriously when it started.
Re: I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun by Mykcool(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rajman45:

But ur gf notice it the same day u bought the phone?.....Why una no return d phone on 21th or 24th, I believe u should only blame yourself for being reluctant to handle the matter seriously when it started.
yes it froze on the first day, that is not enough reason to return a phone. Most infinix phones lag and that wasn't much of a concern.
Do you factor in the chances that we might have traveled between 20th and returned on or before 29th?
Does it make any sense that a new phone will malfunction (go blank without responding) barely 10days after purchase. These are things that are rare. I've never used any infinix or tecno product so I didn't think they were that terrible even though I've heard people complain a lot about them, I just felt the brand is fragile and that such problems would take at least some months to manifest and not less than 10days.
I can see you're just trying to blame us.
Lesson learnt thanks
Re: I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun by MrBONE2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mrluv:
This got me laughing.the Engineer who i watched closely was actually browsing the internet on how to format a phone .Shey that one self na engineer?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun by Ejadike(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mykcool:
OK maybe they do , I won't force my choice unto someone else , once I tell you my opinion and you decide to go ahead its left to you to carry the consequences.
lol. Okay o
Re: I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun by Ejadike(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mykcool:
if there's anything I hate its a rude person. As someone working as a customer care personnel, you need a lot of Patience, the job is not easy I know because you'll interact with all manner of people, but try as much as possible to not exchange words. Some will just transfer anger from hone or wherever
well, very true though. One should learn how to manage customers and address them politely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone review / Two Ladies In Tears, After Iphone 13 They Bought Boots As Android Phones (video) / Resolve Your Mobile Phones, Tablets And Laptop Issues Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.