Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat (32396 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by nuban07(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2018
$5m! If that's truth, Nigeria is finished
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by nelronaldo(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
5m to do what?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by brainworkng: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Please who is Hamzat compared to GEJ? One of Tinubu errand boy. Who know u for GEJ to dole out $5m ? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Uglyboy: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Criminal ... Post evidence or go to blazes. Wonder how this chained slaves sleep at night. Dirty pigs everywhere!
But you don't ask for evidence if it is against Buhari and his men
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by deepwater(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Your own fellow chest beater and PDP supporter made the post below yesterday.

So make what you want of it cheesy

Your cone headache. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Bellings: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2018
ijustdey:
•Says PDP never completed any road project for 16 years

http://thenationonlineng.net/rejected-jonathans-5m-offer-2015-hamzat/

The is not true that compound I know can't contain 1000 people tankless of the hall stop saying things that are untrue, I know APC has won Lagos all this hype is not needed.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2018
Uglyboy:

But you don't ask for evidence if it is against Buhari and his men
God must destroy the dullards generation
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Your cone headache. cool
Lame comeback grin
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Lame comeback grin

Pls vamoose
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Oga Hamzat, Jonathan bribed you for what exactly? You were in APC, so was the alleged bribe for you to ditch the party or work as saboteur (since Agbaje was the candidate already)?

Meanwhile, I laugh at the Sanwo Olu guy. This deputy is not like the toothless ones Fashola and Tinubu picked (Tinubu learnt his lessons after strong deputies like Femi Pedro and Bucknor Akerele dealt with him).

Hamzat is more experienced than Sanwo-Olu and has been on ground longer. I'm sure he was forced on Sanwo-Olu as compensation by Tinubu. He's already telling his followers that their (his) time will come. He never mentioned Sanwo-Olu.

In future, it will be a bitter battle between him and Yayi (Tinubu's nephew installed as senator in Lagos West). Meanwhile, Tinubu's wife is the permanent senator for Lagos central. His nephew, Yayi is senator for Lagos. The only one not related to him has been replaced. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Iamgrey5(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Pls vamoose
As pa this is your father's house
Oponu
You guys just keep making stupid post up and down
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
As pa this is your father's house

Oponu

You guys just keep making stupid post up and down
OK son
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by erinalex: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Criminal ... Post evidence or go to blazes. Wonder how this chained slaves sleep at night. Dirty pigs everywhere!
we know people like u, when d narrative didn't favour you, u start looking for evidence; but if the story had been " PMB owns houses in American " ; you will never had bothered about evidence, gullibly u will believe d story. Your problem is
Mind Set.
U are free to abuse me,pls.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2018
WritePal:
Oga Hamzat, Jonathan bribed you for what exactly? You were in APC, so was the alleged bribe for you to ditch the party or work as saboteur (since Agbaje was the candidate already)?

Meanwhile, I laugh at the Sanwo Olu guy. This deputy is not like the toothless ones Fashola and Tinubu picked (Tinubu learnt his lessons after strong deputies like Femi Pedro and Bucknor Akerele dealt with him).

Hamzat is more experienced than Sanwo-Olu and has been on ground longer. I'm sure he was forced on Sanwo-Olu as compensation by Tinubu. He's already telling his followers that their (his) time will come. He never mentioned Sanwo-Olu.

In future, it will be a bitter battle between him and Yayi (Tinubu's nephew installed as senator in Lagos West). Meanwhile, Tinubu's wife is the permanent senator for Lagos central. His nephew, Yayi is senator for Lagos. The only one not related to him has been replaced. Lol.
@ emboldened

You Answered your own question in your post, but still fail to see it
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Iamgrey5(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
OK son
>No logic

>No ability to tackle with facts

Just the usual empty head chest beating and wailing. And if push comes to shove, play of the tribalism card

cheesy
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Uglyboy: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

God must destroy the dullards generation
Just like God destroyed Jonathan generations?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by NwaliE01: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Imortal001:
Jonafraud the clueless master.
Please stop the defamatory words against someone you have no evidence of your accusations.
It pays to be disciplined.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by sapeleboi(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018
we all known you rejected the money , so? we should fry stone abi

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
>No logic

>No ability to tackle with facts

Just the usual empty head chest beating and wailing. And if push comes to shove, play of the tribalism card

cheesy
Its still well my son
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2018
Oya Jonathan over to you...
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by openmine(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2018
he gave you $5m because you are what exactly?
Its obvious that if APC members want to make some little fame,they just call the name of GEJ and throw any charge attached to it!
Oryah you have been noticed,Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Kenekingisback: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2018
Na the Nation newspaper. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by strenghtt: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2018
If this story is actually true, then PDP recked d economy of Nigeria into recession we experiencing today. $5million dollar as a gift by PDP? if that is d case I wouldn't want PDP to come back to governance again. APC may not be perfect but may b manageable under leadership of Buhari and other genuine leaders than the same corrupt PDP members.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018
ijustdey:
•Says PDP never completed any road project for 16 years

http://thenationonlineng.net/rejected-jonathans-5m-offer-2015-hamzat/

Another lies.....

GEJ offered you 5million dollar bribe, from the nation newspaper....

lies, lies, lies

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by seguno2: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Imortal001:
Jonafraud the clueless master.

Are you not the real clueless one for believing this shitty story
Maybe you should check into yaba left for treatment since you can’t go to London like your Buhari.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2018
strenghtt:
If this story is actually true, then PDP recked d economy of Nigeria into recession we experiencing today. $5million dollar as a gift by PDP? if that is d case I wouldn't want PDP to come back to governance again. APC may not be perfect but may b manageable under leadership of Buhari and other genuine leaders than the same corrupt PDP members.

The story is very untrue. i can assure you. Its the usual propaganda. Why would GEJ bribe hamzat when there was already a good candidate to support. Jimi was already availablr. Mind you, Hamzat was fasholas candidate, how come he jumped his principal to bribe him?

to now crown it, from the nations newspaper. A tinubu medium for that matter during election period! think am now. Even when it wasnt election, we know how his special writers concoct false stories, not to now mention election period.

believe at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Smile4daddy(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
2019 presidential election will be like a football game between Buhari as Liverpool FC of England and Atiku as Eyimba fc of Aba.

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by SaintLucia: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Each time I watch the situation on Venezuela on TV I always give thanks to God for giving us Buhari. Nigeria and Venezuela were the only two countries among the oil producing countries that fully depend on crude oil to survive without thinking of diversification of their economy when they were making huge profit from the sale of crude oil. Now that the price of crude oil has refuse to even reach $80 since the fall of this commodity in 2014 the Venezuela government has been finding it difficult to survive, their currency has become useless due to devaluation, inflation is high and meanwhile Nigeria economy under Buhari has stabilize with the little resources he met, infrastructures is presently going round the federation and some idiots still want us to bring PDP back despite the fact that this PDP was borrowing money to pay salary when the price of crude oil fell but Buhari was able to bail out many states from economy down melt.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2018
erinalex:
we know people like u, when d narrative didn't favour you, u start looking for evidence; but if the story had been " PMB owns houses in American " ; you will never had bothered about evidence, gullibly u will believe d story. Your problem is
Mind Set.
U are free to abuse me,pls.

you are the one to shine your eyes and be smarter than to believe anything frim the Nations newspaper, a partisan media that roots for tinubu at pwriods like this. Who is Hamzat to start with... a mere commissioner that GEJ will give him a whole 5million dollars and he didnt make noise 4, 3, 2, years ago...

they can do better...

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:
THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON himself!

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!

And Buhari has irredeemably destroyed the APC dream. U better Atikulate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders / Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.