Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Transformation Of Adekunle Gold: What Really Changed? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Transformation Of Adekunle Gold: What Really Changed? (712 Views)

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink / Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Transformation Of Adekunle Gold: What Really Changed? by Hopium: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2018
You don't need to preach to anyone that money is bae. Everyone knows.

I've read stories about how people move from grass to grace. I've seen some before and after of this select group, especially, Nigerian celebs but I'm most facinated by that of Adekunle Gold (he is my favourite African singer anyways).

Many questions have been bothering my mind as regards what REALLY changed after the fame. The most obvious answer is money, of course. AG is now rich, unlike the days he still lived in 'Brooklyn.'

But, what did money got him to get the new radiant, elegant, bright and glowing look?

Is it food? What kind of food?

Is it beauty procedure? What kind of procedure?

Is it skin treatment? What kind of treatment?

Any answer is welcome except the "poverty is a bastard" or "God pick my call" typical kind of answers.

If you also rode from dirt to riches, I'd appreciate your comments please.

Re: The Transformation Of Adekunle Gold: What Really Changed? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2018
the beauty was just dormant

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Challenge ; Massive Throwback : Celebrities, Others Share Throwback Phot / Kourtney Kardashian Runs Into Ex-younes Bendjima At Coffee Shop Six Months After / All The Female Celebrities Who Had Their Birthday In The Month Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.