Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike (1045 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by frommee0: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2018
There’s no doubt actress Chika Ike is living her best life .

Exotic cars,real estate ,vacations ,a Harvard business school certificate ,her own reality Tv show and many more achievements under her belt ,she is living he life many dream of .

Even the actress revealed she once prayed for the life she lives now .

Chika who is currently vacationing in Thailand revealed she prayed for the life she lives now .

I remember the days I prayed for the life now.God listens .Never forget that .

See photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-prayed-for-the-life-i-live-now-chika-ike/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by internationalman(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2018
would u have said the same if u were not that rich?

does it also mean that the poor pray for the life they are living now?
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Pussy is like the highest qualification in Nigeria.

The same film Jim Iyke act and still almost stole. somebody's business.

These women act and build house
Buy cars
Travel out
Buy expensive things.

And no body is complaining?

2 Likes

Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Abortions: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Pussy is like the highest qualification in Nigeria.

The same film Jim Iyke act and still almost stole. somebody's business.

These women act and build house
Buy cars
Travel out
Buy expensive things.

And no body is complaining?
Nobody is complaining bacause everybody is minding their business. You should too
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by frommee0: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2018
grin savage
Abortions:
Nobody is complaining bacause everybody is minding their business. You should too
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Chubhie: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Everyone deserves to enjoy their best possible life.

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by frommee0: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2018
Chubhie:
Everyone deserves to enjoy their best possible life.
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by tunde82seidat(f): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Abortions:

Its our business ooo because they keep rubbing these things on our faces making it seem like it's so easy to enmash wealth .What biznes exactly does she do? Enh we need to ask , a very serious business minded person would not be seen hopping from one place to another for pleasure....she's not even in the league of Genievieve and co .or is she a better actor than ' Sango who relocated his family abroad for greener pleasure.Abeg make we talk true jare ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by frommee0: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2018
grin shocked Chaii am relocating soon
tunde82seidat:

Its our business ooo because they keep rubbing these things on our faces making it seem like it's so easy to enmash wealth .What biznes exactly does she do? Enh we need to ask , a very serious business minded person would not be seen hopping from one place to another for pleasure....she's not even in the league of Genievieve and co .or is she a better actor than ' Sango who relocated his family abroad for greener pleasure.Abeg make we talk true jare ...
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Abortions: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2018
tunde82seidat:

buh just so u know the more u mind other people's business the less u grow. Simple
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Nairatrend: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Abortions:
buh just so u know the more u mind other people's business the less u grow. Simple
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by Houseofglam7(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
undecided
Re: I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike by myselftrend: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The Three Musketeers... Ikeji Sisters / Female Contestant Exposes Ankara Mega Over Sexual SCAM (screenshots) / Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.