Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose (33569 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by unclesuruoffi: 8:18am On May 17, 2019
Uche Ogbodo who took to Instagram to pen down message to herself as she celebrated her birthday, disclosed that she prayed for a real husband but single motherhood chose her. Sharing her birthday photos to mark her big day, the actress further revealed that she didn't choose to be born into poverty, grow up in the ghetto or drop out of school either.

Revealing that single motherhood chose her even though she prayed for a real husband, Uche Ogbodo wrote in parts; 

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-prayed-for-real-husband-but-single-motherhood-chose-uche-ogbodo-on-her-birthday/

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by abiolert(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2019
wetin be this na

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by GistMore: 8:34am On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by LuciferPreeq: 8:45am On May 17, 2019
Confessions of a feminist. grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by itspzpics(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2019
I see

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Ciaos: 11:59am On May 17, 2019
What do you hope to achieve with this kind of picture uche? What will it tell of you if your daughter or whoever plans to make you his wife sees it? The society sees female celebrities as prostitutes,and they seem right with some pictures most of you are putting up.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Grace001: 3:10pm On May 17, 2019
A woman lost her manners, she said she did not have good luck in choosing a husband. Good manners is one of the fundamentals for a woman to sustain her marriage. Continue to pray for husband with this nonsense lifestyle and expect a responsible man to take you home to mama , you're sitting on a long thing.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Tripitaka: 3:10pm On May 17, 2019
This one is honest.

Do they ever admit they pray for a man?

12 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by obimiheka(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Omo see aunty..... Aunty wey mumu

54 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by seyigiggle: 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
confirmation that actresses are prosti.tutes

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Follygunners: 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Husband bawo? angry

Epitome of ugliness indeed! grin

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
I don't know what message she's trying to pass across. She's trying to put the reader in a compassionate and emotional state and, at the same time, smoking a cigarette (tantamount to "IDGAF"wink. cheesy Confused lady

25 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by QuickStandard: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
grin
Funny though,

But come to think of it, which right thinking man will marry a smoker, with tatoo on her body, Posing naked for the cameras?.

Anyways let me pass.

Happy birthday to you

26 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
Common, go and wear cloth! Shameless thing!

6 Likes

were did this ugly creature crawl out from? embarassed This creature will give me nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Duggedised12(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
She didnt have to go naked to bare her mind na,shuo!. There are those times you feel left out,misunderstood or even unfulfilled and want to bare it all but I still dont get the logic of putting on makeup and putting off your clothes infront of a camera, to me that is the lowest of the low.

Its screams low self esteem, someone who needs help. No royalty will be found wanting in this kind of behavior, its one thing for your nudes to appear online without your permission but possing for the camera? No No No and No sister.

I know she thought this was the fastest way to get the attention of the Internet ,but its still not a good way. Instagram has been buzzing since morning over these pictures ,its just sad.I feel bad for her,choosing this path to bare it all embarassed, I hope she pulls through whatever she is going through cos all is see is a cry for help.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by GOFRONT(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
Chaii.....Why she com dey shake table??

Ontop the table she table she is shaking, I can see DJ Cuppy, I can see Rita Dominic, Etc etc

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Auxtin85(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
Single mothers are suppose to post unclad pics

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
No be only Devine strength. ..Devil strength join too...

Enjoy your nism....

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Kendumazy(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
This one has gone astray. Child of the world!

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
This Ugly photo is why single motherhood chose her.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
U want to take over from maheedea as n0 1 African bad girl abi? Ok we are watching to see what u are turning into
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by henryadex(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
You are yourself and no real husband wants that self as real wife, what you deserve is what you attract

I MAKE AND RENT ACADEMIC GOWN
08028370836 08058584502

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by orimipe(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2019
This babe is so confused! shocked

Nothing chose you.

You keep making all those choices. Like the one you just made now, taking these pictures as well as posting them online.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Mekahirism: 3:15pm On May 17, 2019
[
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Karemarealty288(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
She is advertising old furniture... grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by MYBLOCUS: 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
MADAM YOUR LONDON BRIDGE AS FALLEN , THE LOOKS IN YOUR FACE SHOW SAY AGE NO DEY YOUR SIDE AGAIN , YOU DON GBOBA.
TRY TO COVER UP, YOUR KPEKUS DON WEAK AND TIRED

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by dangotesmummy: 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
O my God uche
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:17pm On May 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Uche Ogbodo who took to Instagram to pen down message to herself as she celebrated her birthday, disclosed that she prayed for a real husband but single motherhood chose her. Sharing her birthday photos to mark her big day, the actress further revealed that she didn't choose to be born into poverty, grow up in the ghetto or drop out of school either.

Revealing that single motherhood chose her even though she prayed for a real husband, Uche Ogbodo wrote in parts; 

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-prayed-for-real-husband-but-single-motherhood-chose-uche-ogbodo-on-her-birthday/

MTCHEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.