Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2406 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by lovdoc: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2018
A suspected female thief was set ablaze by a mob in Obudu, Cross Rivers state yesterday December 29th. Facebook user, Anya Vincent, who shared the story online, said residents of the area alleged that the lady assists robbers who terrorise the area. Read what he wrote below.

''This happened yesterday in obudu , Cross River State. She was burnt alive for allegedly aiding a group of robbers over time in terrorising residents and also killing innocent lives. That's their version of the story. I'm not trying to justify her actions if the story is true. I'm saying that JUNGLE JUSTICE is wrong. No one should take the law into their hands. She should have been arrested and handed over to to the police. She deserved a fair trial.
Before you burn that person alive remember that if he or she were to be your loved one, you would plead for the law to take it's course.
Most times these persons are even innocent.....Jungle justice is wrong.
I'm saying NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2018/12/suspected-female-thief-burnt-to-death.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See Photos:

Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by lovdoc: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2018
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS BAD
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Because she is a woman?
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by kodded(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
lol jungle justice is wrong when it has to do with a beautiful girl, but I wonder if they will say the same thing if it happened to one ugly looking agbero, like this man below undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Abortions: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
kodded:
lol jungle justice is wrong when it has to do with a beautiful girl, but I wonder if they will say the same thing if it happened to one ugly looking agbero, like this man below undecided
i don dislocate my ribsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
All those people who had a hand in her death are now all the same as they claimed she was...they are all murderers.
...The only justifiable reason to kill someone is when you are faced with a case of kill or be killed.
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
All those people who had a hand in her death are now all the same as they claimed she was...they are all murderers.
...The only justifiable reason to kill someone is when you are faced with a case of kill or be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Yuceeluv:
wink yuceeluv I'm tripping for you
I sight you babe!!!
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
smiley happy new year in adv

arleck:

wink yuceeluv I'm tripping for you
I sight you babe!!!
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yuceeluv:
smiley happy new year in adv
let me get to know you babe!!! happy new year in advance grin
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Its allowed o.
arleck:

let me get to know you babe!!!
happy new year in advance grin
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Its allowed o.
follow me nau babe you know what I'm going be sending you pm your mail still works?
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yep it works

arleck:

follow me nau babe
you know what I'm going be sending you pm
your mail still works?
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Yep it works
okay dear I will hit you up but do reply my pm dear
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Yep it works
follow me back babe so I'd be able to text you in mail
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sure thing

arleck:

okay dear I will hit you up
but do reply my pm dear
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Sure thing

babe follow back so I be able to pm you via email or should we break the rules grin cheesy
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Sure thing
cheesy check your mail
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aiit smiley

arleck:

cheesy
check your mail
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Aiit smiley
Yuceeluv I'm in your dm
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nawah ooo see cruise
Re: Suspected Female Thief Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
kodded:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. / Prison Soccer Match Between Rival Cartels Ends With 16 Dead / See How I Caught This Cheap Scammer On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.