Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This (886 Views)

JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME / Jamb Update 70% Fail, What Is Your Suggestion / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
I've been given admission into two different Polytechnics (FedPoly, Ede and Akanu Ibiam FedPoly) and to be sincere, I'm confused on which to go for after obtaining OND in a State Poly.

Below are the things I've put into considerations for FedPoly, Ede.

1: DISTANCE- I reside in the Southern part of the country and most of us know it won't be easy for one to ply the road at every calls that come into our phone.

2: MEAL: When it comes to food, I'm very picky. I select all that passes through my mouth. I get irritated when I see people mixing all manner of things in the name of food.My two weeks experience in Osun state was a funny one cus I couldn't get to eat anything till I left despite the fact that my friends were begging me to.

3:ENVIRONMENT: The school is in a remote area and it's actually a Muslim community.

4:ACADEMIC: I give it to the West. Those guys are the best.

FOR AKANU IBIAM, FEDPOLY

I really do not have much to say on this. I'll like to know how sound they are academically.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please, don't just view and pass. Tell me what you think of both schools. Thanks.

N/B. I'm going back for my HND and whatever suggestion you give would be greatly appreciated.

cc: Richiez, Fynestboi.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by yusman14(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
you av answered ur question by yoursef...wats ur course?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusman14:
you av answered ur question by yoursef...wats ur course?

Noted. Let's see what others have to offer.

Course of study-Civil Engineering
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by Eberechi24(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
You should be more concerned about school that does your course of study very good.

School exposes you to another side of life. To adapt is to survive in life.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eberechi24:
You should be more concerned about school that does your course of study very good.

School exposes you to another side of life. . To adapt is to survive in life .

Absolutely! Thanks dear.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by sirqeeboi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
The EDEs in my school doing HND are topping there departments i think the school is good ..

No school is bad though and ogitech ND won overall best HND in my school..

Best student in class did is ND in ede civil engineering

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by Eberechi24(f): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
SoftBread01:

Absolutely! Thanks dear.
You welcome. You need wider audience? Lalasticlala gat you covered

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
sirqeeboi:
The EDEs in my school doing HND are topping there departments i think the school is good ..

No school is bad though and ogitech ND won overall best HND in my school..

Best student in class did is ND in ede civil engineering

Thanks bro, for this. Which is your school btw?
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:
You welcome. You need wider audience? Lalasticlala gat you covered
Yes, I do. You can help me draw his attention. Thanks, once again.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by sirqeeboi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=SoftBread01 post=74322332]

Thanks bro, for this. Which is your school btw? [/quote

Fpilaro ogun state
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=sirqeeboi post=74333239][/quote]
That's cool.
I just hope I find the environment (Ede) conducive for learning.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by OlujobaSamuel: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
SoftBread01 Good afternoon, I've replied to your mail.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by SoftBread01: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
SoftBread01 Good afternoon, I've replied to your mail.

Thanks, sir.
Re: Please, I Need Your Suggestion On This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
SoftBread01:
I've been given admission into two different Polytechnics (FedPoly, Ede and Akanu Ibiam FedPoly) and to be sincere, I'm confused on which to go for after obtaining OND in a State Poly.

Below are the things I've put into considerations for FedPoly, Ede.

1: DISTANCE- I reside in the Southern part of the country and most of us know it won't be easy for one to ply the road at every calls that come into our phone.

2: MEAL: When it comes to food, I'm very picky. I select all that passes through my mouth. I get irritated when I see people mixing all manner of things in the name of food.My two weeks experience in Osun state was a funny one cus I couldn't get to eat anything till I left despite the fact that my friends were begging me to.

3:ENVIRONMENT: The school is in a remote area and it's actually a Muslim community.

4:ACADEMIC: I give it to the West. Those guys are the best.

FOR AKANU IBIAM, FEDPOLY

I really do not have much to say on this. I'll like to know how sound they are academically.

Hi
You sent me a pm
What's up?

(1) (Reply)

What's Is The Fate Of Those Whose Their Results Is Withheld??? / Naites Has Released Admission For 2019/2020 Academic Session. / Imsu Supplementary Form Application For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.