Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto (25382 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Milan For ECAM Council Meeting (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Godblesspmb: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
shigoslim:
I can see smile every where grin grin grin grin grin

some one should compare Jonathan arrival with that of Buhari, i smell foul tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
GEJ is really a fool, how can he be smiling during condolences
People are in grief while this ogogoro man is laughing.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by enemyofprogress: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godblesspmb:
the late man was 93 yrs old abeg spare GEJ jo

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
infogenius:

Yes u're right.
Far above Gej in stupidity and deception.

Lol.

E dey pain you say e be president.

Man no be God!
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Weaponx: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Luminee(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
felmade:

If you say GEJ with a PhD is the dullest President this country has ever had, I wonder what other adjective we'll use to describe Buhari with an "alleged" WAEC certificate and other embodiments of low intellectual capacity as he has exhibited so many times to the detriment and disgrace of our nation in the eyes of the international community?

tongue
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Luminee(f): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godblesspmb:

93 years old and you expect people to cry, does he want to live forever ni? Shagari should be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Tareq1105: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Welcome Mr President

The face of democracy

I am sure Shagari spirit will now be at rest seeing Goodluck Jonathan

Yes, but mind you Shagari was not an Ogogoro man.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by igwefivestar(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sholaco:
Useless people, those of you that milked this country dry will all die a miserable dead
if shagari who died at the age of 93 is ur own definition of miserable death, am sorry it will never be ur portion.

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by ImperialYoruba: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
felmade:

If you say GEJ with a PhD is the dullest President this country has ever had, I wonder what other adjective we'll use to describe Buhari with an "alleged" WAEC certificate and other embodiments of low intellectual capacity as he has exhibited so many times to the detriment and disgrace of our nation in the eyes of the international community?

tongue

Point of correction. It helps to have academic excellence and exposure regardless of one's career or position in life. However, Nigeria has not yet attained that level of sophistication in which a high degree of Western styled management should be obligated to the rulers. All you need to rule Nigeria is a stiff hand, wealth of native sense, and a team of honors graduates to churn policies and exercise implementations.

Buhari has exactly that, and is why he is more successful in a quarter of the timeline in which PDP had the same opportunity with its cadre of Masters and Phd rulers and put this country in retrogression.

Get sense! grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

E dey pain you say e be president.

Man no be God!

Yes e pain me simply because Nigeria deserves more than an unproductive dulard as a president.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Man of the people

Loved by all .
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
infogenius:

Yes e pain me simply because Nigeria deserves more than an unproductive dulard as a president.

So, what did you gain from your past PhD president?

Is anybody preventing you from being president?

If only you can come out of your hole and see what Buhari has done in three years...you won't say this nonsense. You want a list...

1. Completion of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport New Terminal.

2. Completion of Port Harcourt International Airport New Terminal.

3. Completion of Warri Itakpe Railway after over 30 years.

4. Completion of Abuja-Kaduna Railway after over a decade.

5. Moved Nigeria from trade deficit to trade surplus of around N400billion.

6. Initiating, implementating and continuously expanding Africa's largest Social Investment Programme.

7. Revitalization of fertilizer blending plants across the country. Using the instrumentality of the Anchor Borrower's Scheme to spur the establishment of more than 10 large-scale rice processing mills across the country.

8. Restoring respite to insurgency ridden NE and increasing tempo of resistance against terrorism and violent crimes.

9. Completing more than 80 of over 200 uncompleted road projects inherited by his administration in less than 4 years.

Do you want more??

If this is what being dull is, then we need only dull people as president going forward.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by GleestarsMag: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jonathan and Peter Obi Paid Condolences visit to the family of Former President Shehu Shagari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7rvqLhAfE

Tundemuttee:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and President Buhari arrives in Sokoto to commiserate with the family of former President Shehu Shagari.

In his reaction to Mr Shagari’s death, ex-President Goodluck Jonathan described him as a “nation builder who cemented a good relationship between the North and South.”

In a statement by Ikechukwu Eze, the former president’s spokesman, Mr Jonathan described Mr Shagari as a nice man with a clean heart who was sincere and selfless in service.

“Late President Shagari was a very nice man with a clean heart. As a President, he was humble, sincere and selfless in service. He was indeed a true democrat who left no one in doubt about his loyalty to his country, love for peace, desire for unity and vision for a greater Nigeria.

“Shagari was an exceptional leader and exemplary statesman whose modesty, commitment to common good and deep sense of patriotism will continue to inspire many generations of Nigerians. He will be remembered as a teacher, parliamentarian and President whose model of service was anchored on diligence, broad-mindedness and humility,” Mr Jonathan said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/goodluck-jonathan-arrives-sokoto-for-late-shehu-shagari-condolence.html
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What are you saying? What has having a PhD achieved for Nigeria as a nation?

You talk of WAEC result when his US War College program is the equivalent of a Masters degree. How many times will you request his WAEC result? Is INEC complaining?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College&ved=2ahUKEwiL4LaqysffAhVHSBUIHbrKBu4QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3GCDFchJO5fBPaPUSVfFia

Jonathan is no match for Buhari any day.

Buhari stands head and shoulders above him.

I guess if u are smarter, u should know that GEJ achieved more than Buhari. When u mention PDP and GEJ, always be factual. BVN,TSA,Railways, almajiri schools, freedom of info act, minimum wage, nysc allawee increment, east west road,agricultural sector,nigercomsat launch,nollywood, all inclusive govt, etc. U think he was happy with corruption that he introduced BVN, TSA and left office? There are things u can't c. The cabals he once mentioned wanted him out and now they have Buhari. History is there

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godblesspmb:
mr man, having PhD f
Does not stop him from being dullest
I guess if u are smarter, u should know that GEJ achieved more than Buhari. When u mention PDP and GEJ, always be factual. BVN,TSA,Railways, almajiri schools, freedom of info act, minimum wage, nysc allawee increment, east west road,agricultural sector,nigercomsat launch,nollywood, all inclusive govt, etc. U think he was happy with corruption that he introduced BVN, TSA and left office? There are things u can't c. The cabals he once mentioned wanted him out and now they have Buhari. History is there
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
VIDEO: Buhari Booed In Sokoto As The People Chant "Never Again"

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Sokoto State for a condolence visit and was booed by passers-by
He was received by the statey Governor Aminu Tambuwal, before proceeding to sign the condolence register at the residence of the former President, Shehu Shagari, who passed away a few days ago.
Buhari was booed as the people chant "Bama yi" loosely translated as "Never Again"
Watch the video HERE
https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/12/30/video-buhari-booed-in-sokoto-as-the-people-chant-never-again/

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by SalamRushdie: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
4601CE:
Here comes the dullest President Nigeria ever had cheesy

Buhari is the dullest
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is the dullest
CoolAmbience:

So, what did you gain from your past PhD president?

Is anybody preventing you from being president?

If only you can come out of your hole and see what Buhari has done in three years...you won't say this nonsense. You want a list...

1. Completion of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport New Terminal.

2. Completion of Port Harcourt International Airport New Terminal.

3. Completion of Warri Itakpe Railway after over 30 years.

4. Completion of Abuja-Kaduna Railway after over a decade.

5. Moved Nigeria from trade deficit to trade surplus of around N400billion.

6. Initiating, implementating and continuously expanding Africa's largest Social Investment Programme.

7. Revitalization of fertilizer blending plants across the country. Using the instrumentality of the Anchor Borrower's Scheme to spur the establishment of more than 10 large-scale rice processing mills across the country.

8. Restoring respite to insurgency ridden NE and increasing tempo of resistance against terrorism and violent crimes.

9. Completing more than 80 of over 200 uncompleted road projects inherited by his administration in less than 4 years.

Do you want more??

If this is what being dull is, then we need only dull people as president going forward.

Yes I want more and don't forget to include the completion of million job losses and still counting and also making this country the poverty capital of world.
Please give me more achievements of d deceptive and unproductive dulard. I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
infogenius:

Yes I want more and don't forget to include the completion of million job losses and still counting and also making this country the poverty capital of world.
Please give me more achievements of d deceptive and unproductive dulard. I dey wait.

The list kind of shamed you....I didn't even mention the Abuja Metrorail Project. Perhaps, you need to be aware that our foreign reserve rose from under $30billion to over $40billion despite significant drop in revenue. Have you bothered to ask why our foreign reserve dwindled even at the peak of surplus crude revenues?

Just to further shame you....number of rice farmers in Nigeria rose from around 5million to 12.2 million in 3 years (Ref. Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria).

This is just from a subsector and you come here to disseminate falsehoods. This does not include jobs created in railway, construction, aviation, mining, fertilizer plants, social investment programmes etc.

You can only tell your lies to your cohorts at beer parlours but certainly not here 'cos I won't let you. I will always counter with verifiable facts.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

The list kind of shamed you....I didn't even mention the Abuja Metrorail Project. Perhaps, you need to be aware that our foreign reserve rose from under $30billion to over $40billion despite significant drop in revenue. Have you bothered to ask why our foreign reserve dwindled even at the peak of surplus crude revenues?

Just to further shame you....number of rice farmers in Nigeria rose from around 5million to 12.2 million in 3 years (Ref. Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria).

This is just from a subsector and you come here to disseminate falsehoods. This does not include jobs created in railway, construction, aviation, mining, fertilizer plants, social investment programmes etc.

You can only tell your lies to your cohorts at beer parlours but certainly not here 'cos I won't let you. I will always counter with verifiable facts.

I think I have given u so much audience that u need to insult my person. Unfortunately I didn't read the trash u posted. I don't care what lies u have been fed as a buharian and, but even the lizards and birds know that nation is suffering. Instead of u to hide ur shame following a failure u rant like fool that ur dulard mentor completed this completed dat.
The truth is that u are an enemy of this great country and shameless numskuls like stand against the progress of this country.
With this stance of urs, I am sorry to tell you u dat u won't move forward in life and unfortunately d generation coming after you will experience same just because of sentiment u stood against the property of our great nation.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
infogenius:

I think I have given u so much audience that u need to insult my person. Unfortunately I didn't read the trash u posted. I don't care what lies u have been fed as a buharian and, but even the lizards and birds know that nation is suffering. Instead of u to hide ur shame following a failure u rant like fool that ur dulard mentor completed this completed dat.
The truth is that u are an enemy of this great country and shameless numskuls like stand against the progress of this country.
With this stance of urs, I am sorry to tell you u dat u won't move forward in life and unfortunately d generation coming after you will experience same just because of sentiment u stood against the property of our great nation.

....insulted your person indeed. Who you be?

You are so disoriented that you could say anything tangible. I doubt that you even have a life let alone the desire to move forward. You won't even have any generation at all, except you change your mindset and start appreciating what constitutes common good for the people as opposed to what you stand to gain from politicians.

Since, you like to suffer...continue in your suffering. Nigerians and Nigeria will only keep getting better. You insult an old man and are amazed at being insulted....you nor well o.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

....insulted your person indeed. Who you be?

You are so disoriented that you could say anything tangible. I doubt that you even have a life let alone the desire to move forward. You won't even have any generation at all, except you change your mindset and start appreciating what constitutes common good for the people as opposed to what you stand to gain from politicians.

Since, you like to suffer...continue in your suffering. Nigerians and Nigeria will only keep getting better. You insult an old man and are amazed at being insulted....you nor well o.

So u are an old man? Sorry Mr elderly. But honestly ur brain is old and not functioning properly like the dulard. I understand now and I won't need to answer u any more, senseless old man.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
infogenius:

So u are an old man? Sorry Mr elderly. But honestly ur brain is old and not functioning properly like the dulard. I understand now and I won't need to answer u any more, senseless old man.

If old age is a crime to you, may you not attain it.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

If old age is a crime to you, may you not attain it.

Ur statement now affirms that u are a gullible and senseless old man. How old age take worry me?
After all I didn't state that in any of my posts.

God has established as a phase of life and celebrate the wisdom of the elderly around me.

Please one is supposed to get wiser with age but reverse is ur case.

It is well with you.
Any way it's good meeting you and I appreciate ur time and ur knowledge. More grace sir.

Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
infogenius:

Ur statement now affirms that u are a gullible and senseless old man. How old age take worry me?
After all I didn't state that in any of my posts.

God has established as a phase of life and celebrate the wisdom of the elderly around me.

Please one is supposed to get wiser with age but reverse is ur case.

It is well with you.
Any way it's good meeting you and I appreciate ur time and ur knowledge. More grace sir.

Look at this hypocrite! Just moments ago you referred to a man old enough to be your grandpa as a dullard....and you turn around to talk about God.

I am sorry we never met...I don't see what's good or pleasurable.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by infogenius(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Look at this hypocrite! Just moments ago you referred to a man old enough to be your grandpa as a dullard....and you turn around to talk about God.

I am sorry we never met...I don't see what's good or pleasurable.

It's OK.
I am not in to exchange words with u or anyone, it's not my thing.
I am sorry about my role in what transpired between u and I.
Honestly I am indeed sorry.
Politics or no politics we can be good friends.

I appreciate you sincerely, may d God bless you immensely.
Re: Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto by CoolAmbience(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
infogenius:

It's OK.
I am not in to exchange words with u or anyone, it's not my thing.
I am sorry about my role in what transpired between u and I.
Honestly I am indeed sorry.
Politics or no politics we can be good friends.

I appreciate you sincerely, may d God bless you immensely.

Lol.

What is the gain in having data and not using it to engage with others?

....na make life for dey go small small...

No hard feelings at all, trust me.

I am cool...Best wishes for 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.