Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) (1860 Views)

Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by iamocheme: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
American Rapper, Kanye West just started another beef with Drake and this time he is calling him out for following his wife, Kim Kardashian on Instagram.
The father of three on Saturday, tweeted,

“I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September.”

“I had to bring this up because it’s the most f—– up thing of all and I just saw it this morning.”

he furthermore added that;

“Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/kanye-west-calls-drake-following-wife-ig-screenshots

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Freshfish4: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kanye west is scared that drake might follow her from Instagram to za oza room like Ray j did

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by mikejj(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin oga west is trying to play safe....that moments when play boy follow ur wife..
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by lilmax(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
this one acting like a fool....crying on twitter, you married a hoe, so every guy your wife can't deny will brag about it

Release ending career diss songs instead of acting like a pu__y

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by KELVINXY: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jealousy issa b*itch
Even u kanye?

Ps: I vow never to be jealous come 2019.

Jealousy die die die!

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Holumhidey(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
u mean KIM OLOSHO.....
dont worry, he's gonna Bleep her once or twice, afterall she is a beautiful, intelligent and a wife material HOLOSHO.....

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by emem112(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
insecure human being no trust for anywhere na wah for u o

well u want to make cool cash check my sig
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
To think this retard is sometime contemplating for USA president candidate is quite unbelievable.

Jay-Z has finally used this one to top up his fortunes..

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
The funny thing is drake has fùcked kim k b4

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Richdad50(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
You cannot disrespect a man and greet his wife in the morning. If you must respect a married couple, it must be shown to the family.
Kanye loves his wife despite her past. It takes courage and he has my respect. Most men should learn to shut their ears to what people say about their partner's pasts. What matters is your happiness at home.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by Chubhie: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
LOL!
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) by johnpologyidea(m): 3:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Kanye !you don dey use style tell your wife go chop Drake, Moral lesson never show a woman you're to jealous of her.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Look Awesome In This Lone Ranger Photo / Bbnaija Ebuka And Other Celebrities Becomes Ambassadors To Budweiser [photos] / VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.