Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose (1738 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / 3 Inch Worm Found In A Woman's Brain / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by RoyalBlak007: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
A six-year-old girl had a three-inch black worm removed from her nose on Thursday.

The Vietnamese girl from Phin Ngan began to complain recently about discomfort in her nasal region.

So on Thursday she and her parents paid a visit to the doctor.

Using a small pincer, the doctor removed the slithering creature in a procedure that was caught on video.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538921/Video-shows-doctor-remove-leech-young-girls-nasal-cavity-lodged-MONTH.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2PxckKV3hg

lalasticlala

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by RoyalBlak007: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
The young girl showed remarkable poise during the extraction.

She remained calm while the doctor held her head in one hand and what looked like a device used to look inside the nasal cavity in the other.

The doctor then inserted the thin pincer and extracted the worm, which was wiggling and very much alive.

The girl did not show much emotion as the doctor held up the worm for her to see.

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by Holumhidey(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
and lala will be like..... "where the snake"...... meanwhile how did the snake sorry worm enter the girl's nose

1 Like

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by RoyalBlak007: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Doctors believe the worm became lodged in the girl’s nose while she drank water from a stream, according to the Mirror.

The worm was likely much smaller when she initially inhaled it and then grew in size while stuck in her nasal cavity.

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by tompat86(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
A
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by DavidEsq(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Which one be worm na? Dah wa na sucking blood jare
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by RoyalBlak007: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by emem112(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
oga o
visit the link in my signature and start making money
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by Cigo1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is why I'm trying to be a doctor.

But ASUU and my bald Anatomy lecturer are trying to stop me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by OlujobaSamuel: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Chai, mùjẹ̀mùjẹ̀ in the nose. See as the girl gentle, if na here, our village people are in trouble today
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by shogotermies(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural solution.
50% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU SEE NO RESULT.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by Abortedfetus(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Her village people at work.
Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by Esji80(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chaiii Doctor:::

1 Like

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by Esji80(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2020
chaiii

1 Like

Re: Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose by NiklauseFred(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cigo1:
This is why I'm trying to be a doctor.

But ASUU and my bald Anatomy lecturer are trying to stop me.

Dont worry bro,you will graduate in flying colors.No body born by a woman can stop you!

I will also graduate too smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fight That Bad Sickness, Disease And Ailment With Regenerative Medicine (Pics) / Picture Of 75 Years Old Body Building Grandma / Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.