Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Itel A32 Refused To Boot. Please Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel A32 Refused To Boot. Please Help. (356 Views)

How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device / How To Fix A Phone That Is Refusing To Boot Up / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel A32 Refused To Boot. Please Help. by SimpleLarry(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
The fone belongs to my sister. She said the phone storage is full and this causes the phone to reboot occasionally. This time it tried rebooting but can't get past the Itel logo. Im trying to avoid using "clear eMMC" in factory mode cos she will lose her data.
Is there any other way? Pls help, I'm the tech guy in the family and the girl won't let me rest till I solve her problems.
I trust you, my good people, to offer help.
Thanks
Re: Itel A32 Refused To Boot. Please Help. by Beavalue: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
you have to press the power button for long consistently.it happened to me wen I was using an itel phone.
Re: Itel A32 Refused To Boot. Please Help. by emmaojo123: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bring it to computer village if you are in lagos 07032031229

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Amazing Deals On Mighty Data Top-up App!! / Why Is The Iphone A Top Of The List Smartphone Brand / Samsung S7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.