Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device (324 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / How Can I Install Gcam On My Tecno / What Does It Require To Install GCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device by Gundam34: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
I've tired KingRoot and iroot but they all failed... how can I root the phone and install gcam
the phone is also slow and they say rooting it will fix it
Re: How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device by Jirilistic(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Root an itel phone?
grin grin
Guy na....
That's not enough you even want to attempt installing gcam on an "Itel" phone of 2mp selfie camera and 5mp rear
It will never work
The chances of transsion phones supporting gcam is very very very rare
Or was this post just for cruise grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Root And Install Gcam On My Itel A32 Pro Device by XploraBen(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gundam34:
I've tired KingRoot and iroot but they all failed... how can I root the phone and install gcam
the phone is also slow and they say rooting it will fix it
You must be kidding! grin

Transsion devices (Tecno, Infinix & Itel) don't support GCAM. So don't stress yourself by rooting the mediocre Itel phone to install GCAM that is not supported.

If you want a phone that support GCAM, get devices from Nokia, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Xiaomi etc.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Vs Tecno / I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products / Twitter Will Charge $20 Monthly For Verification Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.