Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,231 members, 7,957,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Need An Angel Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Angel Investor (381 Views)

Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. / Need An Angel Investor And Partner / I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Angel Investor by Profwriter(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am the propietor of an existing business duly registered in Nigeria with the corporate affairs commission.
A business I grew up with zero capital but today we have some assets.
I am in need of an angel investor to help expand our business operations in 2019.
I can be reached via email charlesmisheal@gmail.com
The investor will be entitled to up to 40% equity as the case may be
Re: I Need An Angel Investor by Profwriter(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year.
Offer is still available, let's support entrepreneurship in Nigeria
Re: I Need An Angel Investor by databoy247(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
You did not say anything about your business. Since it's operational and you've gotten some assets, are you still scared of publicly talking about it?

In this time and age, everyone is desperately searching for publicity for their business but you are "hiding" yours.

Nobody will be willing to invest in a ghost startup. Drop details about the company, how many years has it been operational, etc. Drop answers to questions like is it profitable? How many people are involved? What industry? What kind of products /services does it offer? Is your product disruptive? Etc.

If you can't display these info publicly, am afraid no real investor will contact you privately.

My2cents.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Angel Investor by Profwriter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
I intend to provide further details to interested investors.

Thanks to all

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Find Viral Content To Post On Your Instagram Account / How To Be Earning Between #50,000-#100,000 And More Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.