Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. (282 Views)

Investor(s) Needed For A New Tech Start-up / I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own an Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 4:34pm
Hello great minds,

I am an entrepreneur with creative talents and business acumen. I want to create a Financial information portal that would provide the following for a teeming subscriber base...

1. Profitable Forex signals
2. Profitable Binary signals
3. Profitable Crypto currency signals
4. Profitable Sport tips
5. Profitable shares tips
6. Profitable lottery tips

Experts have been assembled in these fields and subscribers would be able to take advantage of their wealth of experience and knowledge at a fraction of the cost to make money unlike ever before!

The portal is going to be a hot cake.

With the massive marketing strategies I have in plan, the number of visitors to the Web portal daily would soon be competing with nairaland.

Subscription and Advert revenues from this venture would then be worth the while of such an angel investor(s) .

There is currently no portal like this on earth.

I am seeking a phase 1 venture capital of N1m to kick start the project.

The angel investor (s) would enjoy the following...

1. Free life time access to the portal
2. Juicy profit share
3. Subsidy on Adverts from the investor(s) on the portal etc

If you would like to make history and money with me, you can kindly get in touch on the number below for details.

Call/whatsapp - 07081516945 (Vince)

Let's create the Bloomberg of Nigeria.. Together!

EVERY GREAT COMPANY STARTED WITH AN IDEA. NIGERIANS ARE AWAKE TO ONLINE BUSINESSES HENCE A PORTAL LIKE THIS IS VERY NECESSARY TO TAKE CARE OF THIS NICHE.
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2020
A
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Great
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Welcome
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Partners
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Partners keep on calling
Re: Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own An Online Biz Forecasting Portal. by bizgenera: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Call

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Kigali Hires Obinna Ukwuani As New Chief Digital Officer / Throw Pillows / Every Bank Account Holder Must Complete And Summit Self Certification Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.