Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

"I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert (7166 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by nairafamedotcom: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido and his crew mocks the boy who calls him out for not giving him a million naira he promised at his concert.

Watch Full video and more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/new-lamba-i-call-lati-davido-mocks-guy.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Fuckss: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
davido grow up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by eyeview: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Small boy dey worry this kid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido is not as stingy as wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by nairafamedotcom: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
cucumbae:
Davido is not as stingy as wizkid.
grin How?
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by CuddleBear(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018

3 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Izabel(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Which one is "I call lati"

3 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Izabel(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
Davido credited my account weeks back after just one comment. I was elated

1 Like

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Folabifreeman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
am i the only one who noticed that guy in the booth holding a red cup

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by EbukaHades10(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who be lati?

2 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by duduade: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
What's funny

Davido is just a pompous child

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by LaDolceVida(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
who else doesn't understand

4 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by LaDolceVida(f): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=CuddleBear post=74298524]Davido credited my account weeks back after just one comment. I was elated[/quote
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by nairafamedotcom: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sorry
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Yuceeluv(f): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Serves the boy right!..PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!

1 Like

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Cigo1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol.
You should have just said you made promises you couldn't fulfil. Smh.
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Vtrd: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
And you are suprised?

Don't worry, he will credit your womb soon.

And the funny thing is that you may even crave it.

5 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by CuddleBear(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018

3 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Vtrd: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
Don't be silly.
someone I've never seen before and may never will.
na from drum, dance dey start.

You are already indebted to him. A celeb for that matter.

If he calls you to meet him at a hotel, I know and you know, that you will go.

7 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Auladimeji1: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Serves the boy right!..PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!
What's this one saying, Davido is not willing to give the boy,what he did at the concert is called "Eye service"

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Auladimeji1: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Vtrd:

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Prakash247(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:

How much?
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by KelvinCX(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Vtrd:

why the thing pain you like this

1 Like

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Vtrd: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
KelvinCX:
why the thing pain you like this
Omo the thing pain me o.

He wan turn our nairaland sister to one of his cum dumps.

5 Likes

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Xerox01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Folabifreeman:
am i the only one who noticed that guy in the booth holding a red cup
there's another seat there

1 Like

Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by kushercain: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
See him eye, nigga don high finish
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by xoxocandy(f): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2018
whatever
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by LilSmith55(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Who be lati?

Na Davido driver
Re: "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2018
LilSmith55:

Na Davido driver
I call lati
Call lati

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel, Maria & Nini gives whitemoney & yousef a lap dance #BBNaija / Flavour Shirtless Moment (photos) / Shocker: Pretty Mike of CLub Uno is allegedly Bobriksy's Bae -Details + Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.