Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? (423 Views)

The Possible Health Risk Of Smoking Shisha / The Possible Risk Of Eating Apple / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
A friend of mine has had to live on Ceftrixone or Cephalosporin daily injections for about two years now because she is asthmatic and has difficulty breathing.

Now her veins hurt badly from the many shots she has had to take and an urgent solution is required.

I am of the belief that there should be drug alternatives to these injections, at least something she can swallow instead of the shots. So, I need counsel.

What drugs can replace these two injections and under what conditions do they work? Also, what is their cost?

Kindly help please!!!
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by thesicilian: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm yet to see any doctor that would prescribe daily ceftriaxone injections for a whole month, let alone 2yrs. So who placed her on those injections in the first place, or was she self medicating?
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
thesicilian:
I'm yet to see any doctor that would prescribe daily ceftriaxone injections for a whole month, let alone 2yrs. So who placed her on those injections in the first place, or was she self medicating?

According to her, her doctor prescribed the injection but she has been injecting herself ever since.

The frequency of the shots and the attendant pain was what alarmed me and I also noticed she's becoming dependent on the shots, more like an addiction. She claims she can't breathe well without it.

Help please, I need to give her some good counsel but j need knowledge first.
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
tolulakin:
A friend of mine has had to live on Ceftrixone or Cephalosporin daily injections for about two years now because she is asthmatic and has difficulty breathing.

Now her veins hurt badly from the many shots she has had to take and an urgent solution is required.

I am of the belief that there should be drug alternatives to these injections, at least something she can swallow instead of the shots. So, I need counsel.

What drugs can replace these two injections and under what conditions do they work? Also, what is their cost?

Kindly help please!!!
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS MARINA SPA AND IMMUNE BOOSTER,THAT DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING WILL STOP,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by uboma(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS MARINA SPA AND IMMUNE BOOSTER,THAT DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING WILL STOP,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Take your fake products outta this thread

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by uboma(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
tolulakin:

According to her, her doctor prescribed the injection but she has been injecting herself ever since.

The frequency of the shots and the attendant pain was what alarmed me and I also noticed she's becoming dependent on the shots, more like an addiction. She claims she can't breathe well without it.

Help please, I need to give her some good counsel but j need knowledge first.

Obviously, your friend has abused these drugs in no small way.

Advise her to visit her doctor
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
uboma:

Obviously, your friend has abused these drugs in no small way.

Advise her to visit her doctor

Thank you Bros. But then, I understand her dilemma, especially with how much difficulty she experiences with her breathing. This is why I'm asking what the safe line of action will be in this case.

I need some knowledge so I can advise her properly.
Re: What Are The Possible Replacements For Ceftrixone And Cephalosporin? by Partteen: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
I can help with organic supplements. Call or whatsapp me on 08189699388

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Foods For Weight Loss / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Moments After Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.