Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce (26972 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by NOC1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:
Pls is it tire gas or tear gas?

Because I used to think this Ben Bruce is lettered.

No man is above mistake.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by prinsam30: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mr common sense you're not making sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by WaffenSS(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Isn't this yellow idiot the same fukker who claimed Dino was kidnapped while the Kogi thug was up a tree?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Smile4daddy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is the stupid abino Bruce and the foolish black monkey Dino, are they leaving in same house?

Am expecting the idiot below to answer me.

4 Likes

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by semyman: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
And so, who he epp? you better go and pay up your Union Bank debts and stop this nonsense on social media
The idiot above me has no home training, because his father could just have been his target

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shut up Ben Bruce !!! You are a disgrace. You old fools have reduced Nigerian governance to brinkmanship and ridicule before the world.

Melaye is hiding on trees for 11 hours and him and Fayose are always in designer neck braces while the crack head FFK is talking of Kanu execution and Buhari making terrorist hand symbol.

My generation will get rid of you. Trust me. We are coming . 2023 loading. Bloody bruv.You are finished. Agbaya oshi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by 34webers(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:
Isn't this yellow idiot the same fukker who claimed Dino was kidnapped while the Kogi thug was up a tree?
grin grin grin
O boy, na a whole senator of the fed rep of nig you finish like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by romeorailss: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oga are u always his mouthpiece . The only time this senator makes frontpage is always Dino this Dino that

Dino's henchman angry

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by lonlytroy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
So he done turn rabbit abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dino should be careful before the clueless wicked govt kills Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Rollisky: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
God will continue guide him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Ben Bruce for your information
Dino is not at home
He’s on vacation

Stop worrying about tear gas
Pls

Whether Dino is at home or not, is firing tear gas into a home a normal procedure? That’s the question we shud be asking in this uncivilized country. Is he a criminal or a senator? Is he not entitled to a lawyer when reporting to the police h/q? Let’s try and be civilized in this country for once and respect human rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by WaffenSS(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:

grin grin grin
O boy, na a whole senator of the fed rep of nig you finish like this?

Na hin do hinsef o

2 Likes

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Ndolarr: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
I will respond when I hear directly from Dino, the 'Ajekun iya' crooner, and not from Ben 'Brute' without common sense! Foolish money mongering 'Sin-ators'! Shior! Abeg, make I sleep small!

2 Likes

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Asshurbanipali: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari should beware.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by ofiko123(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oga, dino melaye is not even in Nigeria as I speak..
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by victorazyvictor(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Yoruba Muslims want Buhari to kill Dino because he is a Yoruba Christian.
Very sad
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by jrusky(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's so shocking that over 90 policemen went to arrest just one man this is ridiculous and very embarrassing.

Nigeria police why keep embarrassing this country like these? So just few police officer can't handle Melaye is that how is very strong that over 90 policemen came to a single compound to arrest just unarmed person.

This is wonderful. I swear if someone told me apc that everybody thought will make much sense than former pdp will go these ugly direction I will argue it. It beat my imagination apc end up in these Saddam and Ghaddaffi style of ruling.

This is very interesting.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by oluwasegun007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
I thought he said via phone on channels T.V that he is currently not @ home.

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by nedzuby: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Video or Picture please. Cos I don't believe common sense senitor
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Tenn88: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Muttee:
Cc Lalasticlala Cc Fynestboi Cc Seun Cc mynd44
are they part of police surrounding Dino's house undecided
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by michoim(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
But Dino says he is not in the house . So why is Ben Bruce now crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Godblesspmb: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Whether Dino is at home or not, is firing tear gas into a home a normal procedure? That’s the question we shud be asking in this uncivilized country. Is he a criminal or a senator? Is he not entitled to a lawyer when reporting to the police h/q? Let’s try and be civilized in this country for once and respect human rights.
it is normal. Remember that the police have been calling him to come out for almost a week now but he refused, claiming that he is not at home.

2 Likes

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by drey076(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Teargas don't kill

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Tenn88: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shut up there!
DauraIsAGoal:
Yoruba Muslims want Buhari to kill Dino because he is a Yoruba Christian.
Very sad
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by hammerFC: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
EVERYBODY IS TIRED AND FED UP OF THE FULANI HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK.

KILLING IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY, AS FAR AS BUHARI IS CONCERNED.

SINCE 2015, KILLING UPON KILLING.

HARDSHIP EVERYWHERE AND DEATH EVERYWHERE.

NIGERIA HAVE SEEN RECORD LEVELS OF FUNERALS EVERYWHERE.

THE SOLUTION IS TO VOTE OUT FULANI HERDSMEN FROM ASO ROCK.

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Merrykid: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Common, Dino!! the tree climber. Move to the tail end of that tree. You will be save there.

Obo lagido

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by jaszplus12(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ben Bruce is now Dino's DPO or information minister!

1 Like

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by hammerFC: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

AN EVIL MAN IS PRESENTLY IN ASO ROCK.

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by hammerFC: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
BUHARI WANT TO HOLD OPERATION PYTHON DANCE ACROSS NIGERIA SO THE ARMY CAN HELP HIM RIG THE ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LEARN THAT NIGERIA HAVE PASS THAT LEVEL AND THE MILITARY THAT RUNS FROM BOKO HARAM CANNOT CONTAIN ALL NIGERIANS WEN THE HEAT IS ON.

https://punchng.com/2019-elections-army-begins-python-dance-nationwide-january/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Konisewu: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=zaragal post=74304169]Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant[l/quote]

U gree 30k?
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by ClearFlair: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mr. Common sense with no common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.