Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce (26965 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by 34webers(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
sugaslim:

Awon inspector
[/s]
Lol.
You are pained at the display of illiteracy by your god. grin
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
lilytender:

He is on the tree in his house.

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by GoldHorse(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chai! When did the Nigerian Police start using ogbanje tear gas capable of killing people in absentia?

We will not take it! This is juju!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by winj3: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
and how many people has Dino and his thugs killed in the name of politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by mupinaani: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
They know he is asthmatic and if these gases go into his house, they’d kill him.

Why Asthmatic patient dey talk any how?
Abi him wan die?...
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by rexwalters: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Yoruba Muslims want Buhari to kill Dino because he is a Yoruba Christian.
Very sad
Very senseless daft child,why not kill the Pope (VP Osinbajo) before you think of a heathen unbeliever like dino?stupid conspiracy theorist may the Angels of Jah forgive your ignorance.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by rexwalters: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Auxtin85:
The tyrannic era will soon be over
How soon is soon,2023?
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Yemi7up: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Alabi Yellow is raising false alarm. Dino already told us he is not in that house. So how is cutting electricity from it going to kill him?

This common sense Senator is short of common logic. grin
I wonder what the noise from this epo pupa is. Dino said he is not in the country.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Yemi7up: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Alabi Yellow is raising false alarm. Dino already told us he is not in that house. So how is cutting electricity from it going to kill him?

I wonder what the noise from this epo pupa is. Dino said he is not in the country.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by arrestdarrester: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2018
This government wants to commit broad day light murder if it is true Dino is asthmatic
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Ayatullah(m): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

And he has no common sense to spell tear gas correctly undecided

Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by mjizzie(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if Dino has employed bruce as his spokesperson since he is not returning to the house. He doesn't want him to stay out of job
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Godblesspmb: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2018
amhelpless:

you will not understand until its too late.

gandollar buhari broda is walking free.
some of u guys are brainless,Ganduje have immunity that is why he can't be arrested. FAYOSE was never arrested until his immunity expired. So before u open your stinky gutter, please ask questions
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by greggng: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
thornapple:
We are in an obviously non democratic, oppressive regime.
Next time Nigerians want to vote let them shine there eyes and vote for someone that knows what democracy is all about. This call also goes to DINO MELAYE himself because he was part of those that gave birth to the present regime.
Let him face and enjoy the choice he made while it lasts.

Keep quiet you all guys indirectly campaigning for atiku. May I remind you that it was in pdp regime 4 Senate president was removed by obj, it was still in pdp regime a police officer called Joseph mbu was used to under mind the authorities of a sitting governor called amaechi...I believe this present regime is very democratic friendly. Despite saraki rascality, Mr president has not acted like obj because he is a man of integrity. When pdp does it , it is democratic but when apc does it, it becomes undemocratic.
Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Godblesspmb:
some of u guys are brainless,Ganduje have immunity that is why he can't be arrested. FAYOSE was never arrested until his immunity expired. So before u open your stinky gutter, please ask questions

imperialYoruba, you switched to another moniker to insult me abi? is that why you said I'm brainless? did you just referred to my mouth as a stinking gutter mouth? do you know me before? have we had any quarrel before? this is what you can not tell me in person even though I was not talking to you on here , why the attack? how old are you? is it proper to insult me like that irrespective of our political differences , I have being on Nairaland since 2010 and this is why I don't comment in political section, I will report you to the moderators mynnd , lalasticlala , seun instead of engaging you with insult on here and if you are not punished for this, it will be a free for all between me and you today, the fact that I'm respecting rule No2 doesn't mean I'm dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Adejobi: You Have No Right To Respond If A Policeman Slaps You / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.