Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

R.e.c. Delta, Denies Delta Guber Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / R.e.c. Delta, Denies Delta Guber Result (946 Views)

Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Imo PDP Set To Reverse The Earlier Announced Guber Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.e.c. Delta, Denies Delta Guber Result by dejoski: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2007
fellow nairaland citizens i bring u greetings, i sit on ma pc today to present to all you nairalanders that the resident electoral commisioner of delta state as reacted to the result of the delta guber polls held on saturday and announced on sunday by the inec hq publicity and information secretary dat the results have not yet been released and when he corfirmed from the inec Hq at abuja they told him to go to hell, he simply said they should xpect is reply (from the news bar of AIT news on monday) SAYS counting is till goin on as at on monday

(1) (Reply)

I Sorry For My Country! Obasanjo A Big Shame / Minimum Of N200,000 To Open A Cscs Account / Clintons Made Nearly $109m Since 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.