Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Christians God is Not Muslims God Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians God is Not Muslims God Part 1 (258 Views)

Christians, God Is Responsible For Atleast Some Of The Suffering On Earth . / Christians God Are Not Muslims God Part 2 / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians God is Not Muslims God Part 1 by Earthkumy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Christians God are not Muslims god part 1

When I went to Aba, my friends came to me to make inquiry over argument they have being having which was all about the difference between Christian God and Muslim god. Many of them were of the view that Christians and Muslims serve the same God, with different methods. In the process of asking them about the name of Christians God and that of the Muslims, I discovered that most Christians don’t know the name of the God they serve.
For any Christian to know the difference between Christian God and Muslim god he/she must discover first the name of Christian God and that’s what I want us to find out with this massage. There was a day I went to meet a fellow pastor, as he was busy, I was speaking with his wife, and I asked her, what is the name of Christians God? I was expecting to hear, YAHWEH, Elohim, or Adonai because that is the basic most people understand as the name of Christians God. But she said His name is God, I was surprised. I actually, thought she was joking, and then I tried to explain in a clear term. “The God we mention is a compound name, even idol worshippers and those of other religions call what they worship god. But each religion has distinct name they call the god they serve, like Amadeoha, Sango etc.” she became angry with me and said the name of Christians God is God with capital G and the rest is with small g. then I realized as Jesus said to a Samaritan woman you serve what you know not, but we serve what we know. Most of us in the Church serve what we know not.
First of all the Christians and Muslims don’t serve the same God what the Muslim Serve is call Alah. But Christian God has manifested his name through the ages according to his plans; He once introduced Himself to Moses as YAHWEH, which is one of the most accepted names of Christian God.
But if you dig deep you will find the most accepted name God has introduced to all Christians to call Him by in the New Testament bible .
Stay tuned.

https://www.earthcumi.ml/2018/12/christians-god-are-not-muslims-god-part.html

(1) (Reply)

Antidote Against Sinful Guilt / Cry Of The Broken / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.