Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (19724 Views)

How To Blow Your Account | Step-by-step Guide / Free Download:Over 30 Hot Evergreen Products With Manufacturer's link in 2019 / Are You An Upcoming Artiste Who Wants To Blow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by wisdomremz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
is your achievement part of the foolish question
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by samuelgodson(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
oh my Lord see the kind of post that is making it to front page ehhh.................... am sure there are other posts that make far greater sense than this ............ post that will give someone greater insight than this nonsense.................... thunder fire the mod that pushed this to front page ....................�������
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by busomma: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Go out there and have some fun my dear. It doesn't matter how old u're. It feels good to be a kid again once in awhile.Happy new year.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by TOLUOSE: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's fxxx mehn!!!
A fool at 30s, continue
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by deebrain(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bear with me, Nairaland. I don't know what to say on this matter

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Funny, he has not seen the picture of that man that lost his finger nails to banger.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by FATBAYO(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Over happy dey worry d man.....Remember RRS Sha ......no come hear come they say police arrest u 31st December for ur foolishness....
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:
Hi all, I have the urge to blow banger and rocket but our Nigerian society thinks it's for kids.. What do you think? Should I just carry on without minding what people think? is it truly something that should be left for kids? I have the craving to do so..
This may sound funny but I am not a clown nor an slowpoke.. I've got 2 cars, I work with Nestle and got an apartment on the island..

How did you come about 2 cars and an apartment on the Island working for Nestle?
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Franklyspeakin: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oga abeg blow the banger. Even me I've bought Several I didn't blow as a youngster but now I want to blow wella by 12am. But rocket oooo, 2 sounds, 3 sounds etc. [1quote author=Driggs post=74308998]Hi all, I have the urge to blow banger and rocket but our Nigerian society thinks it's for kids.. What do you think? Should I just carry on without minding what people think? is it truly something that should be left for kids? I have the craving to do so..
This may sound funny but I am not a clown nor an slowpoke.. I've got 2 cars, I work with Nestle and got an apartment on the island..

[/quote]
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by osamaBUSH(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:
You people here bashing me are the ones who can't even get close to me in real life.. Just continue..

I didn't ask Mods to push it to fp though. I don't enjoy this attention..

Who you be in real life angry abi wetin you dey feel lyk sef undecided
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Psoul(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Noooo...nothing wrong with dat provided u are not throwing all those N500 banger.

Get a good quality banger, like that between the range of 3k to 5k per stick or something better than that.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by PROPHETmichael: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:
Hi all, I have the urge to blow banger and rocket but our Nigerian society thinks it's for kids.. What do you think? Should I just carry on without minding what people think? is it truly something that should be left for kids? I have the craving to do so..

Come here..
Yes you with two wheelbarrows and imaginary apartment on the island..
Come closer
I want to lay hands on you for more blessings in 2019.
Oya receive sense!

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Instead of you to look for a woman to blow and impregnate, na banga you wan blow. Shamuless man

can you marry a woman that already has a sun?
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by enemyofprogress: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:
You people here bashing me are the ones who can't even get close to me in real life.. Just continue..

I didn't ask Mods to push it to fp though. I don't enjoy this attention..

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Dynamicbae: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
)
Driggs:

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by baratech: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
It's better you use that hand and buy Benz, than to allow banger waste it for you...

Think about it...
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by hinere(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:

my brother, i understand your cravings. To me, i believe there is no age bracket in doing that which a person wants to do in life. We have people in their 40's who watch cartoons and enjoy it. Some even watch it with their kids and discuss it with them. Believe me i know what im talking about. The cartoon “Lion King” the remake will be out next year by Gods grace but this time in CGI. Guy, you will see how adults will flood cinema houses next year just to buy tickets.

Some adult ladies eat chocolate, icecream, biscuits and chewgum as if they are kids in nursery school but do we use that to define them?...NO.

We have people in their 40's who play video games and enjoy it to do fullest. some play it with their kids and enjoy it. These little things make our lives memorable.
Sometimes we become so serious with life because we are adults that we forget the little things that made our childhood special and memorable. Those little things made us who we are today.

We live in a society where we are quick to judge others for their actions when most of us relive our childhood everyday without judgement. Enough is enough.

My guy, Anything you want to do in life, do it but dont let it harm or negatively affect your next neighbour.

And if you can help a brother with a job in your company, i will be grateful.

Happy New Years Eve bro.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by hinere(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by squarelead(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Leonyluiz:

so as you are like this. How many problems have you solved in the last week?
Question for the god's. Only a fool will boast of what he has done everywhere.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
TheMainMan:
if you have all those things you mentioned above... You will not be here asking us foolish question

smh... undecided

Loooool! Savage.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by poseidon12: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yes you are being foolish. It is not something that should be left for kids. Rather, it is something that should be left for fools and irresponsible adults.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Celsony: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Driggs:
This may sound funny but I am not a clown nor an slowpoke.. I've got 2 cars, I work with Nestle and got an apartment on the island.

It is the moment bro, it's called celebration, so many people have ways they celebrate and if u think u will derive joy in blowing banger today, get on with it. People will always talk no matter what, so it's high time you do what makes you happy irrespective of what people think.
You have only one life to leave, so leave it to the fullest.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Celsony: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Driggs:

I don't mind if u will connect me for that your organization self.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Mowoe(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Denique:

Was it banger? shocked
Yes!

1 Like

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Leonyluiz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
squarelead:

Question for the god's. Only a fool will boast of what he has done everywhere.

Meaning...

you aint solved jack squat. pls mind ya business and let the man be a child and enjoy himself for a few mins. We have 365/366 days a year. and you saying i cant pick just one day to be silly and have fun?

Grumpy old Bleep.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by squarelead(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leonyluiz:

Meaning...

you aint solved jack squat. pls mind ya business and let the man be a child and enjoy himself for a few mins. We have 365/366 days a year. and you saying i cant pick just one day to be silly and have fun?

Grumpy old Bleep.
And I wasn't referring to you. You can just read and pass without making silly comments.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Reference:
It is against the law. Various police formations repeat this warning every year end and you feel it doesn't bother you or you are not aware. That is what worries me. That at your age, you are not aware of what it entails to live in a decent, law abiding society.

They blow banger in America. It's Even worse during their independence day. Or is white man banger cleaner than black man banger? Slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.