Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari (27487 Views)

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by 34webers(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
Left to me oooo, I still prefer Buhari than for a looter to run this country dry!!! sad
You are not alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by ORIENTATION101: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
that's the sign of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt..

It's a terrorist party in Egypt

Buhari will identify with the sign of course
blablablabla buhari should have use his toes instead

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by IsaAbubakar: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author= post=74314838][/quote]i don't talk to dead meat sellers
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Cajal(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:
Some of those cheering will still vote Atiku, we saw that in 2015, we also saw that in Akwa Ibom the other day. Cheers and crowds don't mean anything now, we're waiting for the polls being conducted nationwide by independent researchers to come out so we can see who is potentially winning the presidency. But Atiku remains the man to beat going into the election
...yes on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Godblesspmb: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:
It was grossly irresponsible of the president in the first place to go for a solemn national event of the budget presentation nature in the NASS to do that gesture.

It just confirms how petty the serious issue of governance have truly degenerated into under him.
the lagoon is an option, please use d lagoon you never feel this pain again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by kolaaderin: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
Left to me oooo, I still prefer Buhari than for a looter to run this country dry!!! sad
you are not alone on that, Buhari is not good enough and we can get a better candidate for sure but its too late for Us to change him in 2019. Else we go back to looters to run us aground again. That is what we should be preventing now. PDP and Atiku is a deadly team to watch out for, their agenda is nothing but looting looting and looting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Dalby(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:
Some of those cheering will still vote Atiku, we saw that in 2015, we also saw that in Akwa Ibom the other day. Cheers and crowds don't mean anything now, we're waiting for the polls being conducted nationwide by independent researchers to come out so we can see who is potentially winning the presidency. But Atiku remains the man to beat going into the election
How did you judge, if crowd indication is no longer a yardstick for judging popularity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by JubiGold(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

Hahahahaha...wawa.
shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by JubiGold(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:
It was grossly irresponsible of the president in the first place to go for a solemn national event of the budget presentation nature in the NASS to do that gesture.

It just confirms how petty the serious issue of governance have truly degenerated into under him.

E pain d wailer.
can't stop messi or Rinaldo scoring
evntho u not a fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by drey076(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Kobicove:

Seconded!
Thirded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by quickberry(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Nonsense undecided
A condolence visit is exactly what it should be undecided

Don't quote me spewing garbage, I won't respond undecided

Yenyenyen

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by olajizz01(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:
We also saw this in Akwa Ibom in 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

That also applies to Atiku and other contestants?

Everyone cheering won't vote for you. It's normal, there is no bias about that.

Buhari will beat Atiku clearly. That's not up for debate.

Just don't put your heart so much to it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:

You sound very unreasonable.

I guess it is solemn for some lawmakers to boo him.

Since when did acknowledging cheers from supporters become a crime?

Nor let hate kill you o. Na carry hate enter 2019 o.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by isa6namo(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
it may take time,but you can't bury the truth for long
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Brightest04(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2018
I wonder what Atiku's IPOB supporters will do when Buhari beat him black and blue in the February presidential election.

This guys play hate and bitter politics which garner no viable reaults but an endless bleeding heart.

The more they speak bad of him,the more he grows more popular by the day.
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Irenemmeso(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Good morning people

Is it true that today has been declared public holiday regarding his death??
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
I love buhari so much.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by alen4smith(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:
just dey console yourself you hear?
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by Afamed: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018
zeromeridian:
See the leprous fingers
Continue wailing
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by socialmediaman: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Dalby:

How did you judge, if crowd indication is no longer a yardstick for judging popularity

Some of the Crowd is paid for, but also in some states crowds will gather when the president is coming, because there’s usually rumor that he’s going to share money
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by socialmediaman: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

That also applies to Atiku and other contestants?

Everyone cheering won't vote for you. It's normal, there is no bias about that.

Buhari will beat Atiku clearly. That's not up for debate.

Just don't put your heart so much to it....

The point is that there’s hunger and poverty in the land, people are not fools as being anticipated. But yes that also applies to other candidates including Atiku. Like I said, we’re waiting for polls being conducted by independent researchers nationwide
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by farem: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

That has been a consolation to your pained soul

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by farem: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

That -the bolded- has been a consolation to your pained soul

Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by CoolAmbience(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

The point is that there’s hunger and poverty in the land, people are not fools as being anticipated. But yes that also applies to other candidates including Atiku. Like I said, we’re waiting for polls being conducted by independent researchers nationwide

Oga, every hungry person should resolve in 2019 to rise from their laziness to real work. There is nowhere it's easy. I remember giving food to hungry people in North America while on a road trip a few years back. Hunger knows no nationality...only real work pushes it afar of.

I am a proper Nigerian. I was born and raised in the North; had my tetiary education in the SE. I spent years in the SW and have criss-crossed the lands and creeks of the SS doing different work for over a decade. My wife is from the Niger Delta. So, I can tell you things as they are; while we want government to create more jobs, our youths must stand up and do more for themselves. There is so much unproductiveness and laziness in the land. You want proof? Go to the construction sector and see how hard working young men, in their thousands, from Togo have displaced and replaced our youths either as masons, tilers, bricklayers etc while our people just sit down and wail.

Nor go there abeg....we've got to start owning up to our inadequacies and addressing them as masses on one hand while constantly reminding government of her responsibilities on the other.
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by socialmediaman: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Oga, every hungry person should resolve in 2019 to rise from their laziness to real work. There is nowhere it's easy. I remember giving food to hungry people in North America while on a road trip a few years back. Hunger knows no nationality...only real work pushes it afar of.

I am a proper Nigerian. I was born and raised in the North; had my tetiary education in the SE. I spent years in the SW and have criss-crossed the lands and creeks of the SS doing different work for over a decade. My wife is from the Niger Delta. So, I can tell you things as they are; while we want government to create more jobs, our youths must stand up and do more for themselves. There is so much unproductiveness and laziness in the land. You want proof? Go to the construction sector and see how hard working young men, in their thousands, from Togo have displaced and replaced our youths either as masons, tilers, bricklayers etc while our people just sit down and wail.

Nor go there abeg....we've got to start owning up to our inadequacies and addressing them as masses on one hand while constantly reminding government of her responsibilities on the other.

I’m glad you raised this topic of unemployment because that’s the crux of the matter in Nigeria. Millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs since Buhari took office. Their relatives are in the government agencies now, they probably could not get employed like you mentioned, they were also part of the lazy Nigerians like the president has taught you to call Nigerians.

Now let’s get to the topic of lazy Nigerians. These same Nigerians migrate to more developed countries, and easily get jobs and become the pride of their employers due to their hard work. There’s factory and office work for them when they eventually travel abroad, so what happened in Nigeria? I bet you, Nigerians are some of the most hardworking people on this side of the planet, more hardworking than many other nationalities.

Yes, you saw homeless people when you traveled abroad, some of it isn’t due to laziness, there are other factors like drug abuse, health situations, bad choices and more, developed countries have a sort of an unforgiving environment too, make a mistake and the system kicks you out because it has been planned and organized. But then, the unemployment rate is down, single digits. So it’s not like some of them can’t get jobs, they made a choice too.

This can no way compare to what is obtainable one Nigeria. I suggest we stop blaming Nigerians for the pitiable situation of the country. Millions of people are losing jobs, some of them try to do business, but 90% of startups will collapse in 5yrs or so. Tell me a country where computer scientists and engineers graduate without electricity to practice their professions and I’ll show you Nigeria.

By the way, what sort of productivity are you expecting from a country where a CBN governor or minister takes instructions from cabals who barely finished secondary school or college education?
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by stev120(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
post=74311735:

Since that is what wailers brain have translated the sign to mean (8 years!),
We are so glad to accept it and allow you guys wail in pain.
It is very good for the re-election of our Daddy.
Thank you wailers for accepting the signs actually means Baba is talking about 4 + 4 = 8.
cheesy wink grin

Thank God you know the sign...

no be me go tell una say Jubril dey hide the lines of him palm because........ kanu has exposed the different between the lines in Buhari palm and Jubril palm...
"Jubril will no longer wave his hands freely in public."-Nnamdi Kanu
Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by abokikhalifa: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:

Seriously ? I can see the pain is on bearable for you . Take heart . We love you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.