Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation (41105 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Miraxzeebility(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC governors in the early hours of this morning stormed the resident of APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu.

https://youtube.com/shorts/rWzYo_tA4Fk?feature=share

Source: https://www.facebook.com/161915460542267/posts/5350369108363517/?app=fbl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Baba no dey house grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Hisxellency: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sounds funny

Why are they looking for him

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
My Igbo brother kwezienu grin

Emi l'okan grin
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba no dey house

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
My Igbo brother kwezienu grin

Eni l'okan
cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don't know whether you'll still retain your moniker tomorrow should things go as it now all through grin
PrinceOfLagos:

cheesy grin grin

240 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by tesppidd: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Sounds funny

Why are they looking for him
grin grin grin

Really Really funny indeed!

271 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I don't know whether you'll still retain your moniker tomorrow should things go as it now all through grin
I am a PDP man

If you like present Tinubu that's not my business , you all will see real me when the real electioneering campaign starts

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Esama: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make sure the bastard return the money he got from lawal back.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hahaha.

He's already admitting and eating his vomits grin

PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

If you like present Tinubu that's not my business , you all will see real me when the real electioneering campaign starts

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hahaha.

He's already admitting and eating his vomits grin

Far from it

I've always been a PDP man and I've been observing how some of you run your mouths on this forum so I pick interest

Na cruise all of us dey catch till the electioneering campaign starts grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Reality3080: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

so u ain’t supporting Peter obi again?

U are as unstable as a waving flag

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reality3080:
so u ain’t supporting Peter obi again?

U are as unstable as a waving flag
I still got respect for Obi because he's a good guy and I always wish him well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is chairman, Adamu the custodian of State delegates
XerXers:
This proves that the governors decision is invalid without party chairman. Congratulations to Lawan

206 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Mooh247: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba no dey house grin

Hope all is well my imo friend

267 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Hope all is well my Lagos friend
Yep yep, all is well

But I doubt if all is well with Tinubu right now in Abuja grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

They can't present Tinubu now, you've seen it several times that amaechi, Jonathan and Ahmad Lawan as consexual candidate and some of us believe you and fight so many people because we believed what you told us,please let's stick to our belief till the end, that's how warrior do, you are our general and you can't abandon us and run away like one mrs ojukwu

271 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Mooh247: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yep yep, all is well

But I doubt if all is well with Tinubu right now in Abuja grin

This one wey you don humble.. it's now Tinubu not Ashiere and Tinubu wetin dey happen

We are watching you closely

277 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

They can't present Tinubu now, you've seen it several times that amaechi, Jonathan and Ahmad Lawan as consexual candidate and some of us believe you and fight so many people because we believed what you told us,please let's stick to our belief till the end, that's how warrior do, you are our general and you can abandon us and run away like one mrs ojukwu
Lol grin cheesy grin

We shall see about that

Voting starts by 7pm and announcement by 10pm

Insha Allah we shall overcome Tinubu and his useless slaves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mooh247:

This one wey you don humble.. it's now Tinubu not Ashiere and Tinubu wetin dey happen

We are watching you closely
Ok I see you still prefer I call him Ashiere Tinubu aight, you got it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol grin cheesy grin

We shall see about that

Voting starts by 7pm and announcement by 10pm

Insha Allah we shall overcome Tinubu and his useless slaves grin

Should we still stick to our general (princeofimo) abi everybody to his tent?grin

252 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Should we still stick to our general (princeofimo) abi everybody to his tent?grin
I am still your Prince of Lagos

Nothing will change now or later tonight after the announcement

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Mko123(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Q
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by ORAFA(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Beat him
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Omniman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by sammyj: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
This APC congress is a scam. Hopefully, the end will justify the means by end of today !!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by shortIGBOman: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
We IGBO People no go gree. APC must make our Brother Peter Obi their Presidential candidate.

Gịnị ka Ndigbo mere ka e wedara ya? Ndị ugwu na-eme anyị otu ọ bụla ha chọrọ. Enwere m oke mgbu

244 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am still your Prince of Lagos

Nothing will change now or later tonight after the announcement

They don't have any prince with flathea.d in Lagosgrin

262 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Treasure17(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
No worthy news on front page lately.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Scores Of Boko Haram Insurgents Killed At Sambisa / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.