Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? (17787 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by iCauseTrouble: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
I will abort the relationship too..... So simple
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by aishapmbtoto: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Wife? Abi gf?? I will send her back to her father.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
There's more to this story undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
So, I've got a cousin whose wife aborted a child without the Hubby's knowledge a few years back and the hubby found out months after she lost another son same day she delivered. Her excuse(s) were:

1. That she underwent an x-ray and unbeknownst to her, she was already pregnant and she only saw the warning on the x-ray card that stated that the child may have birth defects.

2. That she and her husband were feuding during that period and she couldn't tell him (or his sister of mother who were by the way her strong allies then).

She then arbitrarily went for the abortion with her landlady and her cousin was the only person she told.

No woman aborts the baby of a man she loves irrespective of the health implications, she would at least notify him. To hide this sort of thing from her husband means he is not responsible for it and she is trying to cover up her tracks.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Chiefjosy(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
I would like to hear what other men think and their reaction(s) if they were in his shoes. Contributions from elderly married men welcomed (fuckboys stay off angry)

The hard truth is that she had extra marital affair which led to pregnancy and that’s why she aborted the baby without telling the hubby. After God, feat women

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Hian bros, you harsh o... grin

chloride6:
Simple...

Impregnate her best friend and then abort it

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by kenodrill: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Give her another belle. simple!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by ednut1(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
Nah @ ednut1 the first child issa splitting image of her dad so no problems there. My sincere opinion tho, I think she still wanted to chop life as she married young plus Mum was 70% of her problem.
d aborted child i meant. Why ur bro self go marry pikin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by frankfrancis871: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Why think of abortion, when you've got condoms?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Ubdavis(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Abortion is a crime in Nigeria. She is a criminal, and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Chiefjosy(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
sage111:
I'm not in anyway absorbing her off any misdeed but that doesnt change my aspersion about You being happy

Is the happiness not worth it? You 1 make e put olosho for house ?

Visit and study in Canada

Secure your future

Check my signature
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Atikulated: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Give her another belle
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Yes o... , but to be safe and in order to protect the child. If not, I would have posted some screenshots but the State wey she dey live, dem people dey sabi demselves easily plus the fear of NLanders ni ibere wisdom dey can investigate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Houseofglam7:
There's more to this story undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by tintingz(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Will be disappointed, if she has good reason for it, she will be forgiven if not she will still be forgiven.

Non of it won't make me divorce her tho except there is another thing to it.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by SOFTDRINK: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
So, I've got a cousin whose wife aborted a child without the Hubby's knowledge a few years back and the hubby found out months after she lost another son same day she delivered. Her excuse(s) were:

1. That she underwent an x-ray and unbeknownst to her, she was already pregnant and she only saw the warning on the x-ray card that stated that the child may have birth defects.

2. That she and her husband were feuding during that period and she couldn't tell him (or his sister of mother who were by the way her strong allies then).

She then arbitrarily went for the abortion with her landlady and her cousin was the only person she told.

It's very simple.

That woman has been sleeping around and eventually got pregnant,she decided to hide it by aborting it.

No woman will abort her husband's child without telling him even if they are quarreling or not.

That biitch should be sent packing.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
That's what you get when you've sworn not to abort a child and neva to have a child wey noh go get stable parenting. embarassed

ednut1:
d aborted child i meant. Why ur bro self go marry pikin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by abaaa(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Good morning house,

Please am looking for someone that can assist with Admission(Postgraduate) with any school in Australia.Please contact ASAP.

Regards
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by eph12(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
It wasn't an emergency, it was a well thought plan. The marriage is over

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Philinho(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Abomination ...
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Deflames01(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2018
abortion of a child by a woman without the knowledge of the husband (presumed father)...........something is fishy....away match on point......After God fear Woman

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by OgahBohz: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
My sister tori dey, it would surprise you to note that all this happened after she gained admission again to Uni (BTW they had both decided to play safe thru that period until she finished plus my guy was sure he always had protection on 97% of the times they made love) and for her to come up with a pregnancy and then keep mum, only to collude with the landlady to abort. After she cum maintain radio silence until she lost another child ( a boy and a very handsome one at that) then she felt the need to fess up angry .

wait if she wants to confess make she confess full time na ..
abi ewo ni radarada gaan sef ..

I blame her mumu pastor ..
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
the man is a bastard if he accepts the woman back

it is obvious that she played away match and she got pregnant so she aborted it, ogun go kill that man if he accept am o
bro, no vex. I know say the story dey vex u seriously
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Chiefjosy(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
abaaa:
Good morning house,

Please am looking for someone that can assist with Admission(Postgraduate) with any school in Australia.Please contact ASAP.

Regards

Contact me via WhatsApp on my signature
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Cumtroller: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Nothing new, Yoloba women do it all the time.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Yea, the marriage don end at least for the hubby (tho not settled legally yet). Guy been dey persevere with all the BS but the abortion ish just toppled the apple cart. I reckon it would make for 30% of the eventual capitulation of the marriage. The final straw was some startling discovery he made after she went for service which will remain private as I'm not allowed to disclose that. embarassed

SOFTDRINK:

It's very simple.

That woman has been sleeping around and eventually got pregnant,she decided to hide it by aborting it.

No woman will abort her husband's child without telling him even if they are quarreling or not.

That biitch should be sent packing.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Timil:
So she aborted a pregnancy because of birth defects when some people who have been without child for years are even praying to God that even if its an imbécile they should just give birth to one.

Her second reason is a flimsy excuse to abort a pregnancy it doesn't sound reasonable at all, why would any woman abort a pregnancy because she and her husband aren't on good terms.

No matter the kind of quarrel between them being pregnant alone is enough to end it we are talking of a child here.

From my own view the only reason why a woman would get pregnant and still go ahead to the abort it without informing her hubby, who she already has the vow of "Always and Forever" with is due to the fact that she was having an extra marital affair during the time she and her hubby were feuding and in the process she got the pregnant for another man.

So to save her marriage from crashing as well as save herself from disgrace the best option for her was to abort it, I may be wrong I may be right but there's a a greater possibility that your cousin doesn't own the aborted pregnancy.

Your cousin should let sleeping dogs lie if love still exist between them because as it stands now the level of trust between them is either broken or reduced but if love no longer exist then that marriage may be heading for the rocks but either ways your cousin needs God's guidance to see this through.

Would u rather have a child with birth defects....talk is cheao

Secondly, i think as the host of the organism ( still a foetus, not yet full fledged human,) she reserves the right to remove something growing within her that she does not have loving emotions for.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by SOFTDRINK: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:
Its really horrible for her to carry out such an act without her husband's knowledge.

But the totality of the act is not enough for the marriage to crash - if he still loves her. After all, they can always have another kid.

But if he does not love her or want the marriage again, the act is serious enough for him to use as an excuse to start seeing other women.

If a man does not want you, even putting excess salt in his soup is enough reason for him to collapse the marriage .
So a man should condone and accept a woman who gets pregnant for other men and aborts it to cover her tracks all in the name of love?

Let's stop treating infidelity with kid gloves in the guise of love.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Even God in heaven did things in unison with his son Jesus christ. He said, let us .
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by SOFTDRINK: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
nijabazaar:

Would u rather have a child with birth defects....talk is cheao
What stops her from reporting the defects to the husband?
That they are quarreling is not an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
My sentiments exactly, but I figure she knew a tell all would still result in the marriage collapsing so she did a partial confession that any right thinking man will know is just a load of baloney.

OgahBohz:

wait if she wants to confess make she confess full time na ..
abi ewo ni radarada gaan sef ..

I blame her mumu pastor ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Couple In Wedding Attire / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby After 9 Years Of Marriage (Pics) / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.